I slowly open my eyes. I’m in a bed, but it’s not mine. It takes me a minute to realize that it’s Josh’s bedroom. His arm is around me. I feel some movement, and his lips brush my cheek.

“I love you.” I whisper.

“Morning, babe, I love you too.” he lifts himself up and kisses my cheek.

“How are you feeling this morning?” he said, looking into my eyes.

“Really happy because I’m here with you.” I say, grinning.

“What’s for breakfast?” I ask playfully.

“You are, at least for me.” he said just as playfully. We started laughing. In the midst of it, the phone rang. Josh sighed and picked it up.

“Hello?” he was quiet for a moment.

“When?   Where is he now?   We’ll be right there.” Josh hung up.

“Justin’s in the hospital. He drank a lot last night, and to have his stomach pumped. He also passed out on the way to the hospital. We have to go see him.” Josh said and then sat up. His hair was all over the place. I giggled. He turned to face me.

“What?”

“You have the most fabulous hair style right now.” I said with a straight face. Josh grinned mischievously.

“And you think yours is any better?” He leaned in and kissed me.

“Josh, I don’t have anything to wear.” I say as the thought hits me. Josh got up and went to his dresser. He pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of baggy track pants. He tossed them at me.

“Oh. How silly of me. I’ll wear your clothes. Like none of the guys won’t realize that I’m wearing your clothes.” I say, picking up his shirt.

“Maybe they will, and maybe they won’t. I don’t care. All I care about is us, and how Justin is doing.” Josh said, pulling on some pants.

“I love you too, Josh.” I pull his over my head. I look around and find my underwear and put them on, and then I put on Josh’s pants. Josh had brushed his hair out, and was leaving it down. I find a rubber band and put my hair in a low loose ponytail. On the way out, Josh grabbed his wallet. We got into his car and headed to the hospital. On the way, Josh stopped at a fast food restaurant and bought us some sandwiches and coffee.

“Sorry about this.” he said as he handed me my coffee.

“It’s alright. You can’t control what Justin does.” I took a sip of my coffee. Josh unraveled his sandwich and ate it while he drove. When we got to the hospital, Josh parked his car and we got out and headed into the hospital. We asked the people at the front desk where Justin was. They told us where to look. When we got to him, all the guys were there, and Justin was hooked up to an oxygen tank.

“Is he on life support?” Josh asked, as we looked at him through the window.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic