Once again, I woke up in Josh’s arms. As soon as I open my eyes, I smile. Today was the day Josh and I were going public. We decided on a press conference. I know that it seems a bit weird, but we wanted everyone to know about us. I stretched my arms above my head. Josh stirred.
   
“Come on babe, today’s the day. Get up!” Josh grunted, but opened his eyes.
   
“You’re impossible, Josh, just impossible.” I sat up and got out of bed. I found my hairbrush and brushed my hair. I found some clothes and changed. Josh put on an Abercrombie shirt and a pair of jeans. He put his hair in rollers. We headed downstairs and got some cereal. I look over at Josh.
   
“If this goes bad, at least we’ll still have each other. I love you.”
   
“I love you too, Melody.”
   
We finished our breakfast and headed into the same bathroom. Josh started to take his hair out while I did my makeup.
   
“Can you believe you’re going to be 26 in a week?” I asked him, putting on mascara.
   
“Not really. Mel, I have something to tell you,” he looked at me in the mirror.

“The past three months have been the best of my life because of you. I love you.” He started to spray his hair with hairspray.
   
“Josh, you know I love you.” I finished my makeup and turned to Josh. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

*    *    *
   
Josh, Johnny, Lance and I were standing in the doorway, out of view of the reporters. Johnny turned to us.
   
“Ready?” he asked.
   
“Past ready.” I said. Johnny turned and the four of us walked out onto the stage for the conference. There were a few murmurs as they saw the four of us. Johnny stood at the microphone.
   
“Thank you all for coming. I was asked to do this conference for these two people right here.” He gestured to Josh and me. “I’ll let them tell you the news that brought us here today.” Johnny stepped back, letting Josh come up. He motioned me to him. I stood next to him as he got ready to tell the world.
   
“We just want the entire world to know this.” he said. He pulled me up to him and kissed me. Even with my eyes closed, I could see all the flashes from the cameras. We kissed long and hard, and when we finally finished, Josh took my hand and led me off the platform, waving at the press. Lance and Johnny followed. What a way to let the world know about us.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic