I climbed into Josh’s car. Josh got into it too, and put the key into the ignition.
   
“I’m at six weeks, Josh.” I said.
   
He stopped turning the key and looked at me.
   
“So we are pregnant? For sure?”
   
“Of course we are! Would I tell you I’m six weeks along if I wasn’t pregnant?” I asked him. Sometimes men can be so weird.
   
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I love you.”
   
“I’m sorry Josh. I don’t need to be moody. It’s just, what will we do? Tell the public? What about our families? The guys? When should we tell them? I don’t know what to do now.” I admit.
   
“Maybe we should talk to Johnny. He might know what we could do. I just want you to know that I’m with you for every step of this.” Josh says. I nod my approval and he starts the car. He drives us to Johnny’s office. We went in. Johnny smiles when he sees me.
   
“Look who came back from the dead.” he said as Josh and I sat down.
   
“We’ll get straight to the point.” Josh says after Johnny closes the door.
   
“What is it?” Johnny asks as he sits down.
   
“I’m pregnant.” I say. Johnny looks shocked.
   
“We need some guidance. We’re not sure what to do or who to tell right now. We thought you might be able to help us with that.”
   
“Well, I don’t know who you should tell, but I do know that most people don’t tell the public they are expecting until they can no longer hide it. It’s what I recommend.”
   
“That sounds reasonable. That’s what we’ll do.” I say. Josh looks at me.
   
“Are you sure?” he asks me.
   
“There really is no reason for everyone to know about this until they have to. Besides, it might hurt the guys when the public knows about this. I don’t want to hurt the other guys with this. They didn’t do anything wrong.”
   
“I don’t care what the public thinks. I only want to do what you want.”
   
“Well this is what I want. The five of you guys are in this together. I couldn’t live with myself if I knew that I hurt the guys because I wanted everyone to know about the baby.” I say. I stood up.
   
“Thanks Johnny for the advice. It really helped.” I left. Josh followed me.
   
“We should tell the guys and our family. I love you.” he said. I turned to him.
   
“I know that this is all unexpected, but I really am glad we’re working this out. I’m glad that I’m going through this with you. I love you.” I say as he wraps me in his arms.
   
“I love you too. I’m glad that you’re the mother of my child. I wouldn’t want anyone else.” he leaned down and kissed me. It felt wonderful to be back with him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic