Now a week before Christmas, Josh and I were heading to Dr. Nuttz’s collogue for our appointment. We were sitting in the waiting room.
   
“Josh, I’m afraid of what’s going to happen in there.” I say quietly to him. He put his arm around my shoulders.
   
“I’ll be in there, and I won’t let anything bad happen to you in there. I love you.” he said.
   
The receptionist called us back and led us to a room that looked a lot like Dr. Nutt’s office, only instead of a regular couch, he had a lounge chair. As Josh and I walked in, a man on the other side of the desk stood up. He introduced himself as Dr. Somnus. He gestured me to the lounge chair, which I sat down on. Josh sat next to me in a regular chair. Dr. Somnus started explaining what he was going to do. Josh and I paid close attention to him. When the time came, I stretched out on the lounge chair, feeling a bit ridiculous. Dr. Somnus did exactly what he said he was going to do, and to my surprise, I felt myself getting sleepy. When Dr. Somnus clicked his finger, I fell into a deep sleep. The next thing I remember is opening my eyes to see Josh sitting there with a look that mixed worry, surprise, respect, awe and love into one. Dr. Somnus said that I was finished. Josh came over to me and helped me up.
   
When we got out into the empty hallway, Josh took me into his arms. He leaned down to me and kissed me. We hadn’t had a kiss like this one for so long, it felt like we were kissing for the first time.
   
“What was that for?” I asked him.
   
“Just to show you how much you mean to me. I haven’t told you this, but you complete me. I feel like I’ve only been half a person before I met you. I love you.” He said.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic