After we reached the hotel and got Amanda and her kittens settled in, we went sightseeing. The guys arrived later that night. Lance and Joey came by to see the kittens. They both thought the kittens were adorable. The next day was the pre award-primping day. We all spent the day doing errands. I tried on the dress we got and found that it was already too small. Lance and I went out and found a new dress, but you could still see that I was expecting.
   
“I guess it’s time to let everyone know.” I said, looking at myself in the mirror.
   
“I guess so.” Lance said. I had brought him because I trusted his opinion and I wanted to surprise Josh with the way I looked the next day.
   
The day of the awards came quickly. I was going to be whisked to a spa for the morning and afternoon. Josh and the guys had the day to get themselves ready. I met up with the guy’s dates at the spa. We spent the day bonding over masks and hair treatments and everything. When we were ready, we got into the limo and headed to the hotel to pick up the guys. The guys got into the limo. Josh sat next to me.
   
“You got a new dress.” he said, looking at me.
   
“I grew out of the other one already. You look really good. If you look this great, I can’t wait until August 2nd.” I said. Josh grinned. He took my hand.
   
“I’m so happy you’re so confident during this time, while you carry our child. I love you so much.”
   
We arrived at the venue where the awards were being held. Chris got out first, then his date. Lance got out next, and then Joey preceded Kelly, then Justin and Britney got out. Josh climbed out and then offered his hand to me. I took hold of it and climbed out. I was blinded by flashes. Josh took my left hand and we headed down the red carpet, talking to a few reporters. We even signed a few autographs on the way in. At least a few wanted to know when I was due. I told them that whenever the baby comes, it comes. When we got into the building, Josh started laughing.
   
“’When it comes is when I’m due?’” he says, laughter still etched onto his face.
   
“Shut up. I think it’s very diplomatic.” I said.
   
We found our seats and sat down. The guys sat with us. When the time came, the guys went up and accepted their award. I listened intently to their thank you’s. Especially when Josh got up there.
   
“I’d like to thank everyone I know. Especially Mom and Dad, my innumerous family members, and a very special thank you to my angel. Everything seems so new with you here to encourage me to be my very best.” after they finished, the show went to commercial, and then my category came up. I acted surprised when they named me. I went up to accept my award.
   
“I’d like to thank everyone that was involved in my album, and for the guidance of it all. Lance, you’re an awesome manager, I couldn’t ask for anyone better. Mom, thanks for all the support, and also, my musical angel for everything he’s taught me, and thank you for being by my side through everything we’ve been through. And of course, the fans, for making this award happen.” I went backstage when I finished. Josh hugged me when I got back there.
   
“So I’m a musical angel, am I?” he asked.
   
“Well, you’re my angel and you’re musically talented.” I said. Josh looked down at me and placed a kiss on my nose.
   
When the show was over, we got our gift baskets and headed back to the hotel. Joey called Josh’s cell, inviting us to an after party. Josh and I declined because we were exhausted, and we headed back to the hotel.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic