I walk in the front door of Josh’s house.

“Your house is just so nice, Josh!” I say as I step into the kitchen. “What’s for lunch?” I ask as I head over to the refrigerator.  

“How about we order out and stay here, then go somewhere afterwards?” he asks me.  Just then, his doorbell rings. Josh excuses himself as I jump up and sit on his counter top. After a few minutes, Josh calls me into his living room. I hop down and head to his voice. I walk into his living room and on the couch is this young lady that is obviously very pregnant. Her face is buried into her hands. She is sobbing hysterically. Josh looks at me.

“She’s my neighbor’s daughter, and her parents are very strict with her. They just came back today from a six month vacation, and kicked her out when they saw her like this. She needs a place to stay. What do you think we should do? I wouldn’t mind her being here, but I don’t think it would be good for her to stay here.” Josh told me. Just then, his phone in the kitchen rang. He left to answer it, and I sat down next to the girl.

“What’s your name?” I ask her.

“Cassandra.” she responds between sobs. I ask her how far along she is. She tells me that she’s nine months pregnant and now has nowhere to go now that she got kicked out. Josh’s cell rang. I picked it up. It was Lance.

“Melody? Why are you answering Jc’s cell?” he asks. I tell him that Josh is busy, and that the phone was there, so I answered it.

“Who’s crying over there?” he asks.

“A neighbor is over, that’s all.” I tell him. Lance tells me to have Josh call him back when he gets the chance. We hang up as Josh walks into the room.

“Who was that?” he asks me.

“Lance wants you to call him back when you have the chance.” Cassandra lets out a new set of sobs. I turn to her.

“Would you like to stay with me? I have extra room at my house. Cassandra looks up at me.

“Really? You’ll let me?” she asks me.

“Yeah. It’s not a problem.” I tell her. I look over at Josh. There is something in his eyes that wasn’t there before. After a moment, I realize what it was. It was love.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic