Arabella had just turned a month old when Josh went on tour. My days turned into a blur of wedding plans, fittings, exercising, and Arabella. Josh called every night and told me how much he missed us. I kept him up to date on the wedding plans and our daughter. I wrote our vows. Josh had told me that he trusted me on this. I told him he could always add to them.
   
A few days after Josh had left, Mom came running into our kitchen with the latest issue of People. She opened to the page with all the latest celeb news. Near the section about births was a picture of me and Josh at the People’s Choice. Next to the picture was the announcement that Arabella had arrived. I called Josh. He seemed somewhat excited about it. I reminded him to get the rings, and let him go.
   
When Josh came home from tour, we had a big talk. We decided to wait until our honeymoon to be intimate with each other again. We had so many things to do, and time seemed to speed up. I didn’t know if we would get every thing ready in time.
   
I woke up to an empty room on my 23rd birthday. I had been so busy lately that I had completely forgotten about my birthday. On Josh’s pillow was a single pink rose with a note attached to it. The note said that Arabella was with Josh for the day, and he was going to run errands all day, but that he would be back in the late afternoon, take the day off of planning and spend it pampering my body so that I would look even more beautiful for our wedding.
   
I spent the day doing at home spa things. I couldn’t believe that I was getting married in six days. Within a week, I would be Mrs. Chasez. The thought was mind boggling.
   
Josh arrived home without Arabella.
   
“Your mom was more than happy to take her for the night. She says happy birthday, by the way.” he said, kissing my cheek. Josh went into the kitchen to start dinner. We enjoyed an awesome meal and cuddled on the couch for a long time. We talked long into the night. I didn’t want the night to end, it all felt so magical. It was the most intimate birthday I had ever had. I felt as though the bond between Josh and myself had reached new levels.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic