“He did WHAT?!?” Josh exploded.
   
“You heard me. You also promised not to get mad either.” I said.

“I’M NOT MAD, I’M FURIOUS!” Josh yelled. Over on her blanket on the floor, Arabella let out a cry.
   
“Honey, you’re scaring our daughter.” I say quietly.
   
“WELL, IT’S THAT BASTARD’S FAULT!!”
   
“Joshua Scott Chasez, don’t you ever swear in front of our daughter again.” I say, going over and picking her up. I try to comfort her as I face Josh.
   
“What are you going to do about it?” I ask him.
   
“I’m going to tell him to stay the hell away from my wife and daughter. He’s nothing but Mississippi trash as far as I’m concerned.”
   
“Josh, I don’t want you to end up in jail for assault or worse. Don’t lay a hand on him. Do you hear me?”
   
“Why shouldn’t I? Do you love him?” He asked. My head jerks back like I’ve just been slapped.
   
“No I don’t. How could you even think that I would? Don’t you trust me?” I ask.
   
“I saw the look on your face earlier.” he said.
   
“I was still shocked at what happened. What else would I be?” I asked. I turned and headed out of Bella’s room.
   
“I’ll be at my mother’s if you come to your senses.” I said as I left.
   
“Hi Mom. I need to stay here for a while. Do you mind?” I ask when Mom answers the door.
   
“Didn’t go well, did it?” Mom asked.
   
“No, it didn’t.”
   
Mom took Arabella from me and I sunk into the couch, holding back tears.
   
“Josh wants to kill Lance, and when I told him not to, he accused me of being in love with him. What am I going to do?” I said. I lied down on the couch and sobbed myself to sleep. I awoke later to the sound of knocking on the front door. I got up and found a note from Mom saying that she went shopping. I answered the door to find Lance standing there. He had a black eye starting around his right eye.
   
“I think we need to talk.” he said.
   
“About what?” I asked.
   
“About Jc, you, me and who I really love.” he said. I open the door and let him in.
   
“You shouldn’t be here.” I said. Lance pointed to his eye.
   
“I think I got that point.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic