I’m all ready to go to bed when the doorbell rings. I put my robe on and head downstairs to answer it. I open the door to find Josh standing there.

“What do you want?” I ask him.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry about earlier.” He said with an apologetic look on his face.

“Why did you kiss me?”

“I’ll tell you if you let me in.” Josh says. I stand aside and let him in. I show him to the living room. Josh sits down on the couch. I excuse myself to get some better clothes on. I hurry back to the living room and Josh is sitting where I left him.

“Nice house.” he says.

“Thanks.” I sit down on the chair at the other end of the couch from him. We look at each other nervously.

“About earlier.” Josh says.

“Yes. Why did you kiss me?”

“Well, I felt the urge to, and I tried to fight it, but I couldn’t fight it off. It’s just that with Cassie giving birth, it brought some feelings up in both of us. You were talking about how you have always wanted your own, and I don’t know why, but I thought something about us, and I just wanted to kiss you. I’m sorry I did. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Well, I guess I accept your apology.” I said. Josh and I got to talking about other things, and we spent most of the night talking. He left around two in the morning, when I had finally looked at my watch and said I should get to bed, I had a meeting the next morning with Johnny. I walked him to the door.

“Would you mind if I kissed you on the cheek?” Josh asked me, looking down at me. I thought for a second,

“I guess not.” Josh smiled a little smile and leaned down and pecked my cheek. Then he headed out the door. I shut the door behind him.

“Night, Josh.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime daddyjc abusiveex boyfriendjc celebritysync postsync epicfic