Rachel tried to come up with something fast. "Yeah. I remember her calling."

 

"Why didn't you give me the messages? Laticia even posted them on the fridge for me. I would have remembered getting a message from her."

 

"Well, with everything that was going on, I didn't want you strung out even more. She was just rude when she called here. I didn't want her to cause any more problems between us. Why? Did she call again?"

 

"No. When we were in Chicago, I went to see her the afternoon you went to that movie premiere and after-party."

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"  Rachel asked loudly.

 

"I didn't want to ruin the trip."

 

"So what happened?"

 

"We argued. She kicked me out."

 

"Was there anything different about her?"

 

JC was very curious as to why she asked that particular question.  "Why do you ask?"

 

"Just curious to find out if she has changed at all. Or is she just the same old Laura we both know?"

 

"She's pregnant."

 

"You've got to be kidding me! By who?"

 

"Me."

 

Rachel pretended to act upset. "So you've been seeing her behind my back? You wanted to make us even or something? How could you do something like that?!"

 

"Okay, stop the dramatics, Rachel. She is 6 months pregnant. This happened a long time ago, before you and I got back together."

 

"I've been living with you for longer than 6 months, JC!"

 

"So? We weren't dating, and we definitely weren't sleeping together. Let's not go back and forth on this. The point is, she is pregnant. And I don't doubt that the baby is mine."

 

"But you doubted me."

 

"I didn't say that."

 

"Yeah...You didn't have to." Rachel got up and walked out of the room towards the kitchen. JC got up and followed after her.

 

"She says she sent me a letter after all her calls went unanswered. You remember a letter coming here from her?"

 

Rachel didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth. "Hmmm...I don't know. I have seen a few letters that come in here from unknown addresses. I assume that they are fans who somehow got our home address. I just write 'RTS' and throw it back in the mail. You don't want a billion letters coming here from God knows who do you? I may have accidentally sent hers back without looking."

 

JC had a feeling she was lying, but her story did make sense. "Why did you give me any of her messages? Why did the fridge notes that I get from Laticia suddenly disappear anytime her name was on them?"

 

Rachel sat down at the table and looked down into her glass before making eye contact with him. "To be honest, I didn't want her disrupting our lives. The project was over. Your divorce was final. What more did the two of you have to discuss? She would not say over the phone, and I wasn't about to let her turn our lives upside down again."

 

"I see."

 

"That's the honest to God truth, JC."

 

And it was. When Laura was calling, Rachel had no idea what she wanted until she heard about the pregnancy rumor on television. By then, the calls had stopped.

 

Still only half-way believing her story, JC sat down and explained most of what happened the night he went to see her.

 

"So what do you plan on doing?" Rachel asked nervously.

 

"I don't know. I wanted us to make this decision together...As a couple. This will affect both of us. Not just me."

 

"Well, whatever decision you make, I will stick by you. If you want full custody then we'll fight for it. If you want visitations rights then we'll go for it. It's up to you."

 

JC leaned over and kissed Rachel and headed down into his studio. Rachel wanted the kiss to progress into a long night of endless love making, but knew JC had a lot on his mind. And when that happened, he needed to go and vanish into his music for awhile. Rachel retreated to the bedroom and let the water out of the tub. She was too stressed out to relax. She had to come up with a new plan of action to secure her future.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sitting in Johnny's office with Lance, Joey, Justin and Chris, JC was finishing up some loose ends. They were preparing to do a show at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa for an upcoming tv broadcast. Johnny had everyone come in to go over set lists and costumes for the event. Johnny's daughter, Marissa had come and tapped on the door, poking her head into the room. "Josh, Rachel is on the phone. She wants to talk to you."

 

He took the phone from her hand and brought it to his ear.  "Hey, JC…I hope I'm not disturbing you."

 

He had been having such a long week with meetings and choreographers that she was a pleasant change to the pace...Especially since it was going to start all over again in a matter of two days. "No. You know you could never disturb me." He smiled before getting up to go out into the hallway for privacy. The guys just rolled their eyes at him. Chris simulated a strangulation on himself to mock how sick JC and Rachel's relationship made him. JC gave him the middle finger before lightly shutting the door.

 

"Well I was thinking that we could spend a quiet night home alone. Just relaxing and taking it easy. Your mom already took Nikki for the night."

 

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

 

"And maybe I'll give you one of my special massages." she teases.

 

Rachel heard him take a short breath before answering, "Mmmm that sounds like a wonderful idea. I really am very tense." he said with a hint of sexual playfulness in his voice.

 

"I'm going to leave here in a the next 20 minutes."

 

She spoke seductively into the phone, "I'll have a nice warm bath waiting for you."

 

"Good. I'll be fresh and clean for my massage."

 

After hanging up, JC found it difficult to concentrate on his work thinking about Rachel stroking his body later on that evening.

 

Rachel stood in the kitchen smiling to herself. She came out of her gaze and scurried to make the preparations. Finding some candles and incense, she arrange them around the room. The sweet smell of incense fills the room as she lay a sheet over the bed. She put soft romantic music on the CD player. She place the massage oil on the nightstand. Looking around the room, she could see that everything was ready. Now all she needed to do was wait for JC to come home.

 

Rick called and they talked about how each was doing. They got into a brief argument about why he never told her Laura was pregnant earlier. Rick scolded his sister on her cheap tactics to seduce JC and keep his mind on her as opposed to Laura, who would be in town in 48 hours. He laughed and told her that she must know that her relationship isn't as stable as she claimed or she wouldn't be resorting to such maneuvers.

 

After hanging up with her brother she prepared some margaritas and brought the pitcher and glasses back into the bedroom. She listened to the music, sipping a margarita and smelling the sweet fragrances of the incense, while watching the light from the candles dance on the walls and ceiling.

 

She heard the door open and the sounds of JC's footsteps as he put his things away. "Anybody home?" he called out.

 

"I'm in here, baby!" She could hear his footsteps approaching the bedroom. "Well you've certainly been a busy girl, haven't you?" he asked as he looked around at the decorated room.

 

"I wanted to have everything ready for you since I know you've had such a tough week." she said smiling, then standing to walk over to him.

 

Rachel gave him a soft kiss on the lips with her tongue tracing the outlines of his lips...Her arms pulling him against her. His arms encircled her body, pulling her body hard against his. Their bodies molded together. Their kiss deepened. His hands slid up and down her sides before resting on her hips. She let her hands slid through his hair and then her tongue slipped gently into her mouth. His tongue responded, pushing outward and softly touching her tongue. His tongue swirled around hers, touching the tip and underneath...then pushing more urgently further into her mouth.

 

Pulling her lips away, his tongue gently licked at hers before their lips met again. She loved the feeling of his sweet butterfly kisses against her lips. He slid his hands to her ass and pulled her body taut against his. Feeling her hips move slightly in a slow rotating motion, her breasts touching, pushing against his chest, made his cock twitch with desire. Their kiss ended, leaving them both slightly gasping for air. They continue to kiss each other's cheeks, neck, their bodies pushing against each other.

 

"It's time for your bath. I want you nice and clean" Rachel whisper.

 

"What about you? Are her going to share this bath with me?" her ask.

 

"I'll be there in a minute. You go ahead and soak for a few minutes. Take a margarita into the bath with you. It will help you unwind." she responded.

 

"Don't be too long," he said.

 

"Oh, I won't be." she smiled before leaving the room. Rachel checked to make sure everything was in place. Satisfied, she stripped off her clothes and walked into the bathroom. Rachel watched JC lying there in the tub, surrounded by thousands of tiny bubbles. His head resting on the edge, eyes closed, letting the hot water soak into his pores with the half-full margarita glass resting on the edge of the tub. His open with the sounds of her entering the room. Looking her up and down, smiling, "Rachel bring that beautiful body in here so I can help you get all sparkling clean too."

 

Slipping into the water facing him, Rachel felt a shiver run up her spine as the warm water covered her body. They both sat sipping margaritas, letting the feel of the warm water refresh them. JC moved her closer to him, pulling her legs over his thighs, wrapping her legs around his back. "It's time to get you clean all over." JC said as his hands reached out and began roaming over her sud covered breasts.

 

The soap bubbles slid through his fingers as JC rub gently in small circles over and under each breast. "Mmmm that feels good" she mutter.

 

 JC applied a little more pressure as he squeezed them softly. Taking the nipples between his fingers, JC lightly pinch them bringing another moan from her lips. His cock twitched and hardened from the thought of playing with her nipples and breasts. Her hips move slightly, letting his cock rest against her mound. The feeling of her hips slowly undulating on his cock sends more shivers up and down his body.

 

"And what do we have here?" she asked putting her hand below the water and grasping his hard member.

 

"Ohhh" JC moaned, closing his eyes and feeling the sensations from her fingers. "That is my hard cock and he is all yours to do with as you wish" JC whisper.

 

Smiling into his eyes with a devilish grin, she slowly stroked his cock, getting it harder and said, "I know a place where he will be safe and warm".

 

Her words brought another groan from his lips as her hand moved up and down his cock, driving him crazy.

 

"I think I know where that place is" JC responded dipping his hand below the surface and touching her pussy. JC slid his fingers up and down her opening made slick by the water and soap. When he slipped a finger inside, her moans of passion filled the room. JC pushed it in deeper and felt her muscles squeeze around his finger. Her hand squeezed his cock tighter, the deeper JC ventured into her. Their heavy moans mixed together as they pleasured each other.

 

"I want to fuck you, Rachel." JC whisper hoarsely as his finger moved in and out of her cunt. His thumb rested on her clit as his fingers moved slowly in and out. He applied a gentle amount of pressure to her hard nub and felt her body push harder against his hand. His other hand slowly twisted and pulled on her erect nipple. As JC pulled out, he slid his finger to her clit, replacing his thumb and slowly rubbed small circles around it. "Mmmm ohhh...that feels so good."

 

His hand moved from her clit as he grabbed the side of the tub. Her hand pulled his cock against her pussy and JC could feel her rubbing the head up and down the length of it. He sighed as he let the hot sensations course through his body. Rachel devilishly grinned at him as she put the head of his cock again her opening and pushed downward to draw it inside. He wiggled his hips pushing it against her opening until he felt it slide inside.

 

Their loud groans of pleasure filled the room as his hips pushed down driving his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. The warm sensation of his cock buried deep inside her filled his brain. Grabbing her by the ass JC pulled Rachel's body closer to his as they settled into a nice rhythm. JC put his head between her breasts and kissed her wet slippery skin. She threw her head backwards feeling his cock buried to the hilt inside her.  Her thighs tightened around his waste, holding on as she slowly and deliberately rose and fell on his cock. The water in the tub rises and falls with each thrust. JC kissed his way up her neck and chin until his lips kissed hers. Their tongues sparing with each other, licking, tasting, wanting. JC captured her tongue with his lips and sucked on it.

 

Grabbing onto the back of his neck, she rode his cock, lifting up until it was just inside her pussy and then accelerating downward until it was deep within her, and finally wiggling her ass in a circular motion to make the feeling even more intense for the both of them. Her breasts crush against his chest, her hard nipples scrapping against his skin, her pussy moving up and down and then rotating on his shaft. JC felt his cock begin to throb when her muscles contracted, trying to suck his juices out. "Ohhh fuck baby, ride me harder" JC called out.

 

Her body responded and her thrusts quickened, making some of the water in the tub spill over onto the floor. JC felt her hold tighten around his neck with each thrust of her hips, pulling him tighter against her breasts as she rubbed her body against his. His moans increased.  Wiith each thrust on his cock, it began to throb uncontrollably. "Ohhh baby I'm cumming" JC shouted thrusting harder.

 

"Cum baby cum. Cum inside me." she yelled pushing down harder and then speeding up her motions.

 

The sensations became unbearable as they continue fucking each other with abandon. JC yelled out as he began to cum inside her, feeling her muscles tightening around him, milking it from him. "Ahhh fuck baby I'm cumming ... fuck..." he yelled as her orgasm hit with full force.

 

Her hips drove up and down harder and faster, racing to the finish of his climax. Their breathing quickened as their desire is finally released.  Their bodies continued to grind against each other as their orgasms began to subside. Slowly they came back to reality and lay back in the warm water looking at each other with contentment. They slip what is remaining of their margaritas and then after a few minutes of soaking, JC informs her that it's time for his massage. "Mmmm I hope I can do it as much justice as what just happened here." she joked.

 

"Why don't we go and find out." JC respond as he put out his hand to help her out of the tub.

 

As they reached the bed, JC agreed to give her a massage first and then she could work her magic on him. As he started to warm up the oils in his hands the phone began to ring. They both rolled their eyes and decided to ignore it. But after 7 rings, enough was enough.

 

"Hello?" JC answered with frustration in his tone. "….Oh. Hi. Are you okay? Hold on." JC covered the mouth piece of the phone and whispered to Rachel, "Cassandra is on the phone. She sounds upset."

 

Rachel let out a long sigh before taking the phone from him. "Cassandra? What's up?"

Rachel could hear her crying as she started to speak.

 

"My boss came in with a million questions for me today. Your case in particular seemed to come up a great deal. Someone close to you is snooping around for information. You better nip it in the bud before I do." Cassandra swiftly said before hanging up.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers oral girlontop makeupsex daddyjc boyfriendjc