"I wanna see some pussy tonight!" Joey called out as he, Chris, Justin, and JC walked through the red curtains.

 

"Joey!" Justin called over to him.

 

"What?"

 

"Welcome to the Pussycat Dolls review, gentlemen. Please follow me to your seats." the hostess said as she greeted the men.

 

The guys were invited to a benefit in Las Vegas that would aid in more funds for Cancer research. At $5,000 a ticket, it seemed like it should have been the best show on earth. The founders decided to put a twist on it this night. Instead of having celebrity guest stars such as Gwen Stefani, Carmen Electra, and Christina Applegate, they decided to put a few not so popular artists on the stage as well.

 

JC leaned over and whispered something to Justin before being interrupted by Rachel who had chased Nikky into the room to find JC.  She picked up the toddler and headed back outside into the banquet hall to wait on the adult oriented show to end.  As she was leaving she took one last look over at JC, who barely paid her any attention and was enjoying his discussion with Joey and Justin.

 

When everyone was seated Christina Aguilera walked out and grabbed the mic. "Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Pussycat Dolls Review. Tonight we are going to do it a bit differently than usually. We've gone and picked out some great artists for you to see tonight. Although you may not see all of them in front of the camera's or the mics...Know that they are there. We decided to put them in our shoes for a night to see if they could handle the pressure. So let's show them some love when they come out to perform." she yelled into the mic as she tried to get the crowd revved up.

 

Justin was sitting on the end of the isle in the front row and turned around to talk to Bruce Willis who had just sent his daughter out of the hall back into the banquet room to wait until the show was over. Justin scribbled down his autograph and handed it down the line to the guys to sign for Willis' daughter.  Christina went on to explain to everyone all the work that went into training everyone for the show.

 

"Do you know who's performing?" Joey asked JC.

 

"I have no idea. It didn't say anything on the invitations and there aren't any programs so I am thinking it's one big surprise."

 

Christina waited for the applause to die down before yelling out "With no further ado, I would like to present our first performer. She has become a very good friend and mentor. I am very proud to say that she has worked with me on my albums."

 

Justin quickly looked up to find out who the woman could be. JC was too busy whispering to Joey to notice what Christina has said. Justin poked him in the chest with his elbow.

"Not only can she write the most amazing music, but she can also sing her ass off. Please give a big welcome to Ms. Laura Charles everybody!

 

Justin's eyes widened as he tried to look past Christina to see Laura. The curtains were still closed as Christina disappeared offstage. The band began to play as the curtains opened revealing a scene any man would die to be in. There were three red plush circular couches scattered onstage. At the top of the couch was a small platform with a pole that reached all the way to the ceiling. There were 9 women onstage. Three on each couch...Wearing only lingerie. JC immediately recognized the moans of the singer who was hidden somewhere onstage. Justin kept grabbing at JC to get his attention before finally being punched in the arm. "Stop. Dickhead! I know! he whispered loudly.

 

Mmm. . .my lips hurt

Mmm

Uhh

Oooh

 

The couches mechanically circled around and sitting on the couch in the middle of the stage was Laura. Wearing a Fedora hat cocked to the side and a pair of headphones as her mic, she cocked her hands on her hips and looked out into the crowd with a come-hither expression that raised male blood pressures for kilometers in every direction. The lights that were pointing to the stage were so bright that it was hard to see out into the audience...Laura took pleasure in knowing that she couldn't see how people were reacting to her. Her body was covered with a long red feather robe and a velvet rope hanging down on her shoulders.

 

Uhh-ooh

Ooh

Uhh

Ooh

Oh

 

She stroked the blood red velvet rope draped over her shoulders before standing up and walking to the edge of the stage with two other women. She looked over at them longingly and licked her lips. They leaned their faces close to hers as they took the edges of her robe in their hands and pulled it off her arms quickly as the chorus began to play.

 

(tie me)

Tie me up, tie me down

(make me moan real loud)

Make me moan real loud

 

Laura was wearing a bright white satin renaissance corset with garter belts and thigh highs along with feathery white Marabou high heeled slippers. She ran her hands up her body as she continued to sing.

 

(take off my clothes)

Take off my clothes

No one has to know

Whisperin I wanna feel a soft rope burn

(no one has to know)

Wanna feel a

 

Laura stopped and looked out into the audience and quickly slid the velvet rope back and forth across her shoulders to the beat as she whispered "Rope burn."

 

A hard beat from a drum punched the air, and she kicked her leg up and walked backstage to dance with the other girls. She played around with the rope as her shoulders worked back and forth, moving her ample breasts to and fro. Joey called out to her in encouragement, "Work it, girl! Work it!"

 

When you walked into the room you knew just what to do

Ya coulda gone from door to door but you knew just where to go to

 

Another drum punch, another kick, and one of her hands reached to her neck and rested on the top of the satin corset.

 

Come into my velvet room and tell me your fantasies

(tell me your fantasies)

 

When the lighting changed she could see the audience more clearly and spotted Justin, who was frozen, his mouth gaping. She was terrified to see who was sitting next to him, but her eyes drifted there anyway and she noticed JC. She looked next to him and eyed Joey and Chris, who were slack-jawed. She looked back over at JC who was sitting there stunned.

 

The passion in your voice I wanna hear as you start to tell me

While you take the blindfold and tie it gently on me

Don't wanna see but feel the things you're gonna do to me

(wanna feel it)

 

A smile crept across her face as she sang. She would use this night to show him exactly what he had given up. She would torment him with the thought that she no longer belonged to him. Confidence began to ooze out of her pours as she walked up closer to the edge of the stage and started down the steps. Stopping at the last step, she began to sing the chorus with the other girls while swaying her hips to the rhythm of the beat.

 

(tie me)

Tie me up, tie me down

 

She finished down the steps and walked up and down the middle isle as if she were looking for someone to sing to. Justin clapped, hooted, and whistled, egging on Laura's performance. Everyone in the crowd pointed his way because he was the most boisterous of them all. She smiled as she walked over to him. Chris hid his smile behind his hand. JC twitched when he felt her arm accidentally bump into his, in her attempts to drape the velvet rope around Justin's neck.

 

(make me moan real loud)

Make me moan real loud

(take off my clothes)

Take off my clothes

No one has to know

 

She ran her hand along Justin's cheek and under his chin, giving him a pleasant case of goose bumps.

 

Whisperin I wanna feel a soft rope burn

(no one has to know)

Wanna feel a

 

She then slid the rope back and forth on the back of his neck and got really close to his face and whispered, "Rope Burn." while he mouthed it to her with a deep grin on his face. 

 

Laura turned around with her back facing Justin as she sat down on his lap and sang. A hand caressed down her back and then pinched her lightly on the ass. She glared back at him before curling up into his lap for a second before moving on.

 

One in the mornin I'm feelin so free and sensual

Lyin here wearin just my imagination for you

Sensation will do

 

Laura stood up and danced in front of Justin and swayed her hips from side to side. Everyone was now hooting and pointing to JC who was still sitting there stunned. She walked up and ran her hands down JC's arms and back up his sides, avoiding any sensitive areas.  She wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

 

Can you feel the warmth of the fire

Candlelight embrace your body

I'm feelin the hot candle wax drippin down the small of my back

 

She sat down on JC's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck as she sang. JC was trying everything in his power to think of anything else but how good she looked in the outfit to keep his member from rising. He breathed in deeply and could smell the scent of her perfume. She leaned back and let her head fall almost into Justin's lap and winked at him. She scooted over back into Justin's lap locking her ankles behind his legs. Justin reflexively placed his hands on her back to hold her steady. She looked deep into his eyes and sang, "You wanna know what my tongue feels like?" She leaned forward and nibbled on his neck. The crowd went crazy as they watched. Justin's eyes rolled into the back of his head. JC sat there and watched in utter dismay. He didn't know how to react. On the one hand he was jealous but at the same time, was extremely turned on as he watched her with his friend. He knew exactly what it felt like and knew Justin couldn't help but be hard from her touch. She let her tongue slide from his collarbone to his ear, digging in a little.

 

Mmhmm

You like that?

 

"Hell yes!" Justin yelled as he high fived Bruce Willis. Laura smiled at him as she got up off his lap and made her way back up onto the stage. She and the rest of the dancers walked back towards the couches. Laura and two other girls found themselves on top of the small platform holding onto the poles.

 

(tie me)

Tie me up, tie me down

(make me moan real loud)

Make me moan real loud

(take off my clothes)

Take off my clothes

No one has to know

 

Laura and the two other girls wrapped their velvet ropes around the pole as they danced around.

 

Whisperin I wanna feel a soft rope burn

(no one has to know)

Wanna feel a........

(tie me)

Tie me up, tie me down

(make me moan real loud)

Make me moan real loud

(take off my clothes)

Take off my clothes

No one has to know

 

The crowd went ballistic when they noticed the girls had started swinging around on the poles. When Laura stopped her body was almost upside down and she was holding onto the pole with only her legs and her hand. With her free arm, she slid the rope from her breasts all the way to right below her belly button as she whispered, "Rope burn."

 

When the song ended everyone in the room stood up and began cheering. Laura's face immediately turned red when all the lights came on and she noticed all her peers watching her in the scantily clad outfit she had chosen to wear for her performance. Christina came back out clapping and leaned over and hugged Laura and whispered that she did a great job. She waved to everyone and looked down at Justin and mouth, "Thank You." Justin lifted his two hands up clapping towards her and nodded before she disappeared behind the curtain.

 

"Ahhhh." she screamed as she jumped up and down backstage with a few other dances. "I can't believe I just did that!" They sat around and talked briefly before the girls motioned for her to go and get changed before other people took over the bathrooms which would prevent her from freshening up for the dinner party that was to follow the show.

 

"You okay, dude?"  Joey looked over and asked Justin, who was slouched back in his chair.  Sweat beads were running down his face as he let out a deep sigh, "Whoooo."  He took out his handkerchief and wiped his face and started to fix his pants nervously. 

 

"What's wrong?"  Chris asked.

 

"I think I just came."  Justin said in shock.  JC rolled his eyes as they all started to laugh at Justin's little joke. 

 

Joey yanked Justin out of his seat and made him switch places, "Shoot, this has got to be the best seat in the house!"

 

The show continued on, but JC's mind drifted off completely with thoughts of Laura.  He wanted to get up and go backstage and talk to her, but knew Rachel would be two steps behind him.

 

Laura had never gotten a chance to get into the bathroom and decided to head back to her dressing room in defeat.  She could hear the hosts wrapping up the show and knew that it was almost time for the dinner party.  She began to take her earrings out when she heard a knock on the door.  She tied up her robe and yelled, "Come in!"

 

Justin pushed the door open and looked over at her smiling, "Hey girl! That was...Words can't describe what that was." he muttered.

 

She leaned up and hugged him gently, "Thank you...I don't know if I would have been able to do that without you. I was so scared about doing that with a complete stranger...Then I spotted you and was like, 'phew'."

 

Joey popped his head in the door and said, "Girl! Can I just say..." Joey frowned at her closed robe until she opened it so he could get one last look before she changed. He stared her up and down and then yelled, "...Got Dammmnnnn!!"

 

Laura blushed and went over to hug him. She noticed Chris pushing JC towards the dressing rooms and smiled slightly towards him as she went to hug Chris. The five of them talked briefly until Chris and Justin spotted Christina and went to talk to her. Joey had wandered away somewhere to find an old dancer that toured with them a couple years before. She and JC found themselves alone for the first time in months.  They stood there with an uneasy silence before he finally told her, "That was a great performance."

 

"Thanks. I was really nervous. I hope I didn't suck too bad."

 

"No no...Not at all. It was very...Very stimulating to say the least." he chuckled.

 

Laura smiled and then looked behind him out the door to make sure that no one was around. "JC...There is something that I really need to tell you."

 

"What is it?" he questioned.

 

"Umm..." Laura took a deep breath and gazed up into his eyes. "I'm more than positive that I am  pp-"

 

"Da...Da" JC quickly turned around and noticed Rachel carrying Nikky into the room. He had his arms outstretched towards him.

 

"Hey, big boy. What are you and mommy doing? Checkin' out the ladies?"

 

Rachel smiled as she handed him the baby. She looked over at Laura and noticed her outfit and her smiled soon faded.

 

"Daddy was just coming to see about you. I needed to say hi to Aunty Laura." JC pointed out.

 

Nikky looked over and recognized her instantly. He outstretched his arms to her. Laura wanted to hold him, but knew she shouldn't. Instead, she waved at him and said hello. She looked over at Rachel and greeted her.

 

"Hi. Congratulation on the show. I heard it was very good." Rachel said.

 

"Thanks."  Laura watched the three of them and noticed that JC looked so happy with Nikky.

 

How could she be the one to come in between that? Rachel looked up at JC and said, "We better get going back up front before they start serving, Honey."

 

"Ok." JC went to leave, until he stopped in his tracks and turned around to Laura and asked, "What was it that you needed to tell me?"

 

"I just wanted to say..." she looked at him and then over at Nikolas before plastering a fake smile on her face and saying, "I'm more than positive that they are going to start recording the album this month. I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you hadn't heard."

 

JC found it strange that she would tell him that. She seemed like it was more important than just business. "Oh..Okay...Thanks."

 

Laura watched as the three of them walked down the hallway back towards the banquet hall. She watched how JC wrapped his arm around Rachel's shoulder and held Nikolas in his free arm. She slowly shut the door and started to change thinking about how happy he seemed.  In that moment, she decided to skip dinner and head to the airport to catch an earlier flight home.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers oral girlontop makeupsex daddyjc boyfriendjc