The large studio was packed with fans and reporters waiting to get their first listen at the brand new single written, produced, and recorded by two of the hottest names in the music industry. Rumor upon rumor had been flying around about this duo and the fans as well as the public wanted to know what the real story was. But they would all soon be disappointed. During the set-up, while JC and Laura were backstage going through make-up and wardrobe changes, public relations and management for both sides came out with a list of questions that could not be asked during the special, live, nationally broadcast "Wayne Brady Show."

This show was said to be one that would set his proper place next to his predecessor, Rosie O'Donnell. The show was to run as follows. Michael Stewart would come out and do an interview with Wayne.  Then both JC and Laura would come out and go through the whole question and answer interview as well. The fans and press members would then be given a chance to ask a few questions of their own, before Laura and JC would end the show with the performance of their single. Seemed like a piece of cake. Oh but how wrong we would be…

Wayne, of course, started the show with his usual comedic banter about current events before giving a preview of the show to come. He also raced out into the audience to show the viewers at home that not only was JC there on the show, but his four other band mates were there as well. Wayne, Justin, Lance, Joey, and Chris had a few laughs before they cut to a commercial and got ready for the interview section of the show.

After Michael Stewarts interview, JC was the called out on stage. He was somewhat dressed up, wearing a casual style Armani outfit that was picked out for him by the wardrobe team for the show. He and Wayne sat around joking and laughing about different incidences on tour with Nsync as well as talking more about JC's other independent projects and artists he'd been working with recently. And with that came the introduction of Laura. JC hadn't seen her since 8am the previous morning when they breezed through a rehearsal of the song.

He again tried to express his love for her. She rolled her eyes at the nerve he had to come up to her and say that while still being engaged to Rachel. "...You're so fucking selfish, JC! It's always about you. Never about anyone else. 'I'm in pain. I'm hurting. I've been betrayed...Well what about me, JC?"

After that Laura made herself scarce, so as not to bump into him, causing another argument. Matter of fact, JC thought to himself, Justin and Hallie were also suddenly unavailable. The next morning, they'd all arrived at the studio separately and had been in different dressing rooms the entire time. Justin and Joey went backstage briefly to wish him good luck. JC informed them of his breakup with Rachel and Justin felt relieved that he didn't have the be the bearer of bad news.

Being the loud mouth he is, Justin went back and told the rest of the guys as they were sitting in the audience waiting for the show to start. Hallie wanted to go backstage to tell Laura, but was unable to leave her seat once they got started. "Does she know yet?" Hallie whispered to Joey who was sitting next her.

"No. He didn't get a chance to tell her yet. He will after the show." Joey smiled.

When Laura walked out on stage, Wayne began to whistle loudly. She was wearing a long green gown that had a long spilt coming up the front side of her thigh. She blushed as she hugged Wayne lightly. JC got up and moved to the right so that Laura could sit on the couch closer to Wayne's desk. He didn't waste anytime showing everyone a clip of her performing at the Pussy Cat Dolls benefit show. The camera panned over to Justin who was now turning red at the sight of Laura sitting on his lap, seductively teasing his ear with her tongue.

They talked a lot about her recent work with Christina Aguilera and talked about the decision to get out of the studio and behind a microphone.
Wayne looked down at his cards and smiled, "Performing isn't the only new thing in your life though. I hear that you also have entered the world of motherhood?"

"Yes. I have a baby girl in my life now. Her name is Lacey."

Wayne went on to congratulate her and they exchanged a few stories about how he and Laura both were new to parenthood. JC wanted to get in on the conversation, but knew that he was specifically instructed by Laura not to mention that Lacey was his daughter.

Soon came questions from the audience. One question in particular focused on Laura and JC's working relationship as well as their friendship. "Has your friendship suffered because of the stress involved in working closely together?"

Laura answered first, "Well, we occasionally disagree and bicker like any other person would with their close friend. But I personally think that because he is my friend and I know him very well, I don't have the problems that most people have when they sit down and try to work with people they may have just met."

"Yeah, I agree." JC chimed in looking over at Laura. "Our personalities may clash at times, but the tiny things that are different about us is what makes the music so enjoyable. And the fact that no matter how big of an argument we may get into, in the end...The music will always bring us back together."

Laura knew that JC was hinting at something and didn't want him to think he could gain an inch with her, "I'm not saying that it was all cookies and cream working with JC. Because at times he did have that 'It's all about me,' rock star mentality. The one that screams, 'I know everything and it needs to be done my way or else'."

"Yeah, Laura has felt the need to call me selfish on a few occasions." he said sarcastically remembering back to the day before.

The girl in the audience jumped at the chance to ask a second question, "Oh. Oh. Oh...Speaking of which. That is my favorite song. Do you think I could hear you sing a few bars from it? Acapella?"

"I can do you one better." JC smiled at her before looking over at Laura. "But I think I need to ask the guys if they will come up here and help me with this one."

With that Justin, Joey, Chris, and Lance reluctantly made their way down onto the stage while crew members dashed around to get things prepared for the impromptu performance.

 Laura wondered to herself why JC had looked at her the way he did. Wayne entertained the audience and spoke to Laura a little more while the other four men got hooked up to mic's.

After the commercial break, Wayne did a quick recap and introduced the guys, "This is an unexpected treat ladies and gentlemen. We are getting two acts for the price of one. We have Nsync here live performing a song that JC actually wrote for their 'Celebrity' album. It's called 'Selfish'."

Everyone began to clap and scream loudly as the music began to play. Laura relaxed a little, happy that the camera's were briefly focused on the guys, instead of her. She swayed along to the music as Justin began to sing, "I just don't understand..."

Every now and then he would turn and look at her and she couldn't help but wonder if Justin were personalizing the song to her. Once the chorus was over it was now JC's turn to take over lead vocals. A few bars into the second verse, it was quite evident that his attention was no longer focused on the audience and cameras, but solely on Laura.

Justin, Joey, and Chris looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. Lance seemed to be the only one, who knew what was happening. He had that look in his eyes. The one where you can tell that he is really in the moment. His hand frequently lifted up from his side and towards her as he moved to the beat. That all too familiar romantic move he does to the audience and camera's any chance he gets.

"...Cause if love is a crime, Hey yeah
Then punish me
I would die for you
Cause I don't want to live without you
what can I do

JC closed his eyes and let the music take over as he lifted his head towards the ceiling and belted out the song. During the chorus JC hand gestures were pointed towards Laura and Justin could see everyone's curiosity in what was going on before their very eyes. He decided to step in to make it all seem deliberate. He looked towards Joey, Chris, and Lance to follow his lead as he walked towards Laura, singing the bridge, "Why do you keep us apart? Why won't you give up your heart? You know that we're meant to be together!"
Laura and Wayne sat there frozen as Justin made his way up the steps and over to Laura, who was sitting on the couch glaring at him. JC made his way to the front and took Laura's hand in his. The audience went banana's.

And why do you push me away
All that I want is to give you love
Forever and ever and ever

Justin went and took a seat next to Laura who was now covering her face which was now 10 shades of red from all the attention not only from the guys but the audience and cameras.

You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love

Wayne sat back smiling at how well the performance was going, never knowing what was really going on underneath the surface. JC got down on his knee's and let his head fall into her lap while he lightly tugged on Laura's dress. He looked deep into her eyes, as if he were begging, and let his eyes drift shut as he sang his heart out to her.

you can call me hopeless, hopeless
Because I'm hopelessly in love
You can me unperfect
But who's perfect
Tell me what do I gotta do baby
To prove that I'm the only one for you
Ohhh
Selfishly I'm
In love with you…

Justin, Lance, Chris, and Joey all made their way out into the audience to find a special girl to sing to. JC stayed where he was and looked longingly at Laura. All she could do was stare back. He was on national television, in front of millions of people, making a fool out of himself.

Selfishly I'm
In love with you
Cause I've searched my soul

JC slowly stood up looking down at her smiling at her as he chimed in, "I've searched my soul down deep inside."

Selfishly I'm
In love with you

JC leaned back, with his eyes shut tightly and lifted the mic towards his lips and blasted the song away, "I'm so in love with you!"

I'll prove that I'm the only one
For You

Coming down from his high he looked down at Laura and let the back of his hand slowly glide down her cheek and under her chin, "So what's wrong with being selfish, selfish selfiiiish..."

The girls in the audience went crazy as they watched him touch her the way he did at that very moment. A teenager, who looked to be about 16 or 17, had to sit down and fan herself when Justin knelt beside her chair on the steps and repeated the final line of the song.

Wayne stood up clapping as the five men gathered together onstage in front of his desk, "Give it up for Nsync ladies and gentlemen. Wooo!" he walked over to JC and patted him on the back, "JC Chasez, everyone...That was incredible man! We'll be right back!"

Laura sat on stage quietly as JC and Wayne talked while make-up was reapplied during the commercial break. Joey and Lance had taken seats next to Laura on the couch, while Justin and Chris sat on the floor. Justin tilted his head back, smiling at her, to make sure she was okay. She just ran her hands over his almost bald head and lightly pushed him.

Once they returned, Wayne continued to rave about the earlier performance and looked over at Laura and asked jokingly, "So what's wrong with being selfish, Laura?"

"After all that hoopla, I can see where it may have its advantages." she laughed nervously.

"Did you know that he was going to do that?"

"Nope. He and his cronies up here likes to be unpredictable…A lot!" she commented as she leaned her body into Joey's. "You never know what's coming next."

"Well thank you for being such a good sport about it all."

Laura grinned as Wayne went on to point to the audience members for their last set of questions before the two of them disappeared backstage to prepare for their performance. Wayne felt it was a great opportunity to also do an interview with the remaining four members while they were setting up.
 
JC sat in his dressing room singing lowly to himself when he heard a knock, "How do you keep the music playing...Come in!"

Laura stormed into the room, locking the door behind her. JC smiled and stood up to speak until he was jolted by the palm of her hand smacking his face as she yelled, "Bastard!! Are you fuckin' out of your mind, JC! What the hell was that little stunt you just pulled out there?"

PART 2

Rubbing his cheek and moving his jaw around to ease some of the pain, he walked up to her slowly and touched her arm lightly. "That was no act. I love you, Laura. And if I need to prove it to you in front of millions of people, I will. I don't care anymore."
There was honesty in his tone as well as his eyes, and she couldn't deny it. "You're all I've ever wanted since the first day I met you. And you can't stand here and tell me that you didn't feel the same."

Holding up her dress slightly, Laura paced the room shaking her head, "It doesn't matter how I feel-I mean, may have felt about you. It's over, JC. You are going to be married in a week. Just drop it...Move on." Laura went to turn the knob to leave.

"I'm not engaged anymore." JC called after her.

Laura slowly turned her head to look at him. JC sat down on the chair and looked down at the floor. "I guess nice guys always finish last. I try to be a stand up guy and do the right thing and it blows up in my face."

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"We both realized that we couldn't live a lie anymore...Nikolas isn't my son and I am once again a bachelor."

"JC, I swear I didn't kn-"

"It's ok. Justin told me everything...Not like it would have mattered. I was stupid for blaming you in the first place." he said looking down at his hands.

Laura sat down next to him on the small couch and rubbed his back gently, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Surprisingly, I'm fine." he smiled and patted her bare leg to reassure her.

It was at that moment when Laura saw something different in his eyes. It was that familiar look that she'd remembered so long ago. The one of true longing, warmth and sincerity. She found herself lost in them...Paralyzed by feelings she'd been trying to bury for months. A smile crept across JC's face as he gazed back into her eyes. "I never told you how beautiful you look."

She stumbled over her words as he moved in closer to her. "Th-...Thank you." she said slowly looking down at his lips.

JC noticed a small piece of lint in her hair and reached for it. He accidentally brushed his hand past her cheek and Laura closed her eyes and leaned her face in closer to his touch. JC slowly rubbed her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair gently while pulling her face closer to his own. With lips slightly parted they both just starred at one another. "I miss you more than words can say, Laura."

With that, Laura lightly brushed her lips up against his. It started out with light kisses and suddenly grew intense. JC had handfuls of her hair in his grip and Laura was holding his face so tightly that you could almost see the outline of her hands on his cheeks. And just as quickly as it started, it stopped. Laura pulled her face away from his and shook her head, "What am I doing?" she asked herself out loud, standing up.
 
JC stood with her and tried to kiss her once more, but Laura put up her hands to block him. "I knew this was going to happen. Justin tells you the truth about Rachel and now you are back here with me...The safety net.  The fool."

"That's not how it is, Laura. Rachel told me the truth on her own."

"You find out that your fiance is a lying, conniving, deceitful slut who's pushed off someone else's son as your own for almost a year, and now you've suddenly had an epiphany about your feelings for me? She confesses the truth and you leave her...Now you want me back? It seems all too convenient, JC."

They were both startled by a knock at the dressing room door. "Mr. Chasez? Miss Charles? Wayne is still interviewing the group. You have ten minutes till we are back on the air with your performance. We need to have you retouched in makeup."

Laura looked at her own reflection in the mirror and tried to fix her hair. JC walked towards her, "Laura, I-"

"Please, JC. I have to run back to my dressing room to get ready. I don't want us going onstage angry. Just leave it alone. There's no more us. You didn't believe in what we had."

Laura rushed down the hallway and was startled when she discovered Rachel standing in her dressing room. The woman from makeup followed behind Laura and touched her up before rushing back out. Both women were silent for what seemed like an eternity, but only turned out to be a minute.

"I told him the truth." Rachel over behind Laura who was trying to fix her hairdo back the way it was before her small tryst with JC in his dressing room.

"Good. He needed to hear it from you."

Rachel grabbed a brush and took Laura's hair in her hands to help her. Laura was dumbfounded by it all. "Is that all you came to tell me?"

"No. I also came to tell you that Joshua loves you more than anything in the world. And if you can't see that, then you are just as screwed up as I am."

"No...You confess your sins and he still thinks he can fall back on me."

"That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I could have come up with a better lie than that, Laura...He didn't tell you did he?"

"Tell me what?"

"That he broke off the engagement before I told him about Nikolas."

"What?"

"He came home and told me he couldn't live the rest of his life married to me, knowing that his heart belonged to you. He'd already left me, when I told him about that baby."

Laura sat there silent as a mouse.

"I'm trying to make amends here, Laura. You had been a sister to me through thick and thin and I shit all over you. All because of my own stupidity and jealousy."

Laura found that hard to believe.  "You? Jealous of me?"

"Yes...I envy you." Rachel smiled, placing her hands gently on Laura's shoulders as she looked at her in the mirror.  "Because even now after everything that I've done to you, you still seem to care about me. You haven't kicked me out of here yet and you're not trying to murder me." Rachel nervously laughed.

"As much as I wish I could just write you off, Rachel, I can't. I know that somewhere deep inside you, there is greatness that is just itching to get out. You just have to decide if you want to let if free."

"Do you think we could ever be friends again?"

Just as Laura was about to answer, there was a knock at the door, "Two minutes Miss Charles."

"I have to go…"  Laura leaned over at hugged Rachel tightly.  "...But thank you."

In those brief moments Rachel knew the answer to her question and tears began to stream from her eyes.

"I'll see ya." Laura patted Rachel's back before walking out of her dressing room and towards the stage.

A crew member rushed over with a microphone and handed it to her as two other women checked her hair, makeup and dress to make sure everything was perfect. Laura could hear Wayne talking to the audience and took deep breathes and she stood there thinking about JC and what Rachel has told her.

"Now to perform their new single together for the first time, here are JC Chasez and Laura Charles."

The audience clapped and screamed loudly as the lights went up and onstage was JC sitting at the piano, playing the tune. He slowly shut his eyes and began to croon for the audience. Laura stood backstage watching him intently. Her hands were trembling as she waited on her cue to come out onstage.

[JC]
How do you keep the music playing?
How do you make it last?
How do you keep the song from fading too fast?
 
The audience clapped as they watched Laura enter, stage left. Violins softly played. All she could see was JC. He could instantly tell she was nervous. She'd never sang in front of millions of people on television before.

[Laura]
How do you lose yourself to someone?
And never lose your way
How do you not run out of new things to say?

JC threw a supportive smile her way and looked back down at the keys as she walked up to the piano.

[JC]
And since we know we're always changing
How can it be the same?
[Laura]
And tell me how year after year
You're sure your heart will fall apart
Each time you hear his name

He slowly got up from the piano and met her mid stage. Laura's free hand was resting on the top of the shiny black instrument as she sang. JC slid his hand over until it was resting gently on top of her hand.

[JC: CHORUS]
I know the way I feel for you
It's now or never

He gently squeezed her hand and brought it up to his chest and leaned his head back to croon out the tune.

[Laura]
The more I love the more that I'm afraid
That in your eyes I may not see forever..
[Both]
Forever…

With tears forming in her eyes she slid the back of her hand down the side of his face.

[JC]
If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
[Both]
If we can try with everyday to make it better as it grows
[JC]
With any luck, then I suppose
[Both]
The music never ends

Each of them were smiling at one another...They didn't need words to express what they were feeling...They never did.

[Both interlooped: CHORUS)
I know the way I feel for you
It's now or never!
[JC] (How do you keep the music playing?)
The more I love the more that I'm afraid
[JC] (How do you make it last)
That in your eyes I may not see forever
Forever...
[JC] (How do you keep the song from fading, keep the song from fading too fast)
[Both]
If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
If we can try with everyday to make it better....as it grows
[JC]
With any luck, then I suppose
[Both]
The music never ends

Tears were streaming down Laura's face.

How do you keep it playing baby...oooh
ooohhhooohh (female)
I wanna know...how do you do it...how...do you keep the music playing
over and over....
 
She brushed a tear away from JC's face before reaching up and wrapping her arms around him tightly. He leaned down and held her close in his embrace, slightly lifting her off the ground and kissing her cheek. Reluctantly letting go of one another they faced the crowd and put their heads down giving thank you's all around before looking over at each other. JC smiled down at Laura, who was now wiping tears away from her eyes. She stopped and leaned up, kissing him square on the lips. The crowd went bizerk when JC reciprocated and held her face in his hands. Wayne's mouth even dropped open as he watched the sight in front of him. The stage manager had to tap him to close out the show. Neither Laura or JC seemed to care about what was going on around them. "Well on that note ladies and gentlemen, that's the end of our show. A big thank you to all our guests..."
Laura tore herself away from JC's lips to thank Wayne for having them on the show. They both smiled and waved up at fans as the credits rolled and the band played.

PART 3

"Where the hell are they?" Hallie wondered as she came out of JC's empty dressing room in search of her friend. A makeup artist walked by and said, "They bolted out of here into a limo as soon as they came offstage. I couldn't even stop her to get the dress back."

"Mmmm...I missed you so much!" Laura said between kisses in the back of the limo. She was frantically trying to take off JC's shirt as she straddled him on the seat. JC tried to reach over to the door to put up the divider window so the driver couldn't see what was going on, but as having a hard time moving underneath Laura's tight grip.

She caught herself when she felt the car slightly swerve, knocking her off of JC's lap. She turned around and could see the driver focusing his attention in the rear view mirror instead of the road. She seductively smiled his way as JC pushed the button and all they could see was the black of the divider.

If either were having second thoughts, this would be the perfect time to express them. Laura was so excited that she was shaking in anticipation and simply nodded at JC with a growing smile.

The pounding through her veins was like a tribal drum beating out a mating dance as he advanced toward her. JC took a deep breath at what he was about to do, before gently taking Laura's arms and moving them behind her back. Crossing her wrists, he deftly bound them together firmly with her shaw, but not too tight.

Satisfied with his work, he circles back and sits in front of her on the opposite seat and noticed that her head was down. Half afraid they may have already taken everything too far too fast, he quietly asked her if she was okay. Laura's head immediately rose, her eyes collided with his, and you could see the wild carnality that was there. This time his breathe escaped him as he realized that she was probably trying to get herself in check. Her eyes close for a moment, her head lowers slight. When she looked at him again, the wild look has been replaced with one of pure abandon...Abandon to him.

The sight takes him aback completely and causes his already-hardened cock to throb painfully. JC was in awe of the look, and he knew she didn't give it to many people. He'd missed that look. He dropped to his knees in front of her and said "God, I love you so much!" before he reached up to pull her head down to claim her mouth, searing her with his heat, tasting her with your tongue.

Her moan was his undoing and he caught her hair in his hand to lure her head back as he blazed a trail down her neck with his lips.  Laura quietly cried out his name as each touch of his mouth on her skin sent an electric shock to her very core. Her nipples tightened into a delicious pucker and goose-bumps formed on her skin. He trained his tongue over the them as he moved down over the swell of her breasts. His tongue trailed over the creamy skin and, without teasing her more, flicked against her pebble-hard nipple. She can't stop the cry that escapes her throat as her head fell back. The void between her legs was achingly empty. It had been ever since they'd conceived their daughter together. Anything he would do next, would simply be very, very, sweet torture.

JC followed with a gentle scraping of teeth of the stiff nub. Laura squealed. JC almost lost it when she whispered "Harder." He gladly complied. He circled the edge of her areola with his teeth and bite firmly as she slowly pulled his head back, stretching her nipple, causing a scraping sensation as it slowly slid from between his teeth. Laura groaned the entire time at his assault, whimpering when he freed her from his torment.

JC leaned back and looked at her now-quivering breasts. Not wanting to neglect the other, he rose his thumb and index finger to gruffly pinch and twist the other. She cried out and whispered her assent at the sharp pleasure and pain he was giving her. Her clit was throbbing, and her juices were spreading to her inner thighs.

He released her nipple and applied pressure to her legs with his hands, urging them apart. He positioned himself between them-- not enough to be tempted to gratefully slide inside her, but close enough to have plenty of access. He raised his hands to again stroked her breasts before he firmly slid his hands down her sides, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and curved beneath his touch again. He'd almost forgotten how she felt. He slowly brought his mouth to her sternum and kissed his way down her belly and further.

JC's hands slid back to grasp her ass as his mouth found her heat. He simply kissed his way down over her and she sighed in amazement at the simple feeling. Then his hands urged her legs further apart and she gasped as his tongue found its was between her folds and into her wetness, gently moving up to part her lips and to find the base of her engorged clit. He pulled back before going any further, making her sigh in frustration, letting out the breath that she'd held while concentration on the feeling of his actions.

And then...Just a touch...On her clit...And she cried out his name in hot amazement. "JC!"
He doesn't tease long, but he did enjoy flicking his tongue lightly over her a few times as her gasps filled his ears. Finally, his lips settle gently around her core and he lightly sucked on her.

Laura came almost immediately at the simple gesture. Her body went rigid and he hears her hoarse cried as spasms rake through her body.

JC backed off, waiting for her orgasm to subside. Her breathing finally began to slow. But before he could continue, Laura leveled her hot gaze at him and told him to sit on the seat beside her. Unable to resist. JC did just that. Laura bent down into his lap and bit gently at his cock through the material of his pants. He knew what she was up to and unzipped his slacks to give her access to his pulsating member. Once free from his briefs, his cock finds itself sealed inside her mouth and JC growls at the gently suction that just began. He glides her head up and down the length of his cock before he feels himself about to release.

He abruptly pulls away, not wanting it to end yet..especially not this way after all this time. JC leaned over and kissed her before telling her that it isn't time for that yet. Laura smiled back at him, knowing how much he enjoyed her mouth, knowing how difficult it was for him to pull away.

He again kneeled down between her legs and dropped his attention to her pussy. He slid his hands up her inner thighs, his thumbs catching the skin to either side of her lips, spreading them so that her clit was in plain view. Such and small little thing, but such a powerful bundle of nerves. Oh so gently, he brought the tip of his relaxed tongue to it.

He took a quick taste and her body tensed at the intense pleasure. He immediately retreats and breathed hot air over her, relaxing her again. He changes his tactics, using the flat of his tongue to blanket the little knob. Her pleasure-filled sigh/moan tells him to continue. And continue he did--barely moving the blanket of his tongue over the nub, caressing, stimulating, and comforting at the same time. It's almost more than she could take. All she could do was moan out his name and tell him how incredible it felt.

Encouraged, he let a single hand take over the task of spreading her open for him and drop the other to her steamy wetness, to slowly slide one finger, then two deep inside her. She groans, and he starts to thrust his finger into her. Laura whimpers. He adds a third finger to the thrusting, filling her as he gives her a pseudo-fuck. All she can do is gasp, in awe of the amazing feeling of what he's doing and of the speed in whick her next orgasm was building.
He watched in enjoyment as her eyes closed, and her head fell back, moving from side to side. Her breasts were still stretched taut and her nipples were still puckered. And her cried were filling the air like sweet music to his ears.

"Please..." she managed to utter and then glanced at his wet fingers.

JC raised his fingers to her mouth. One by one, Laura cleaned his moist fingers. "I need you inside me." she begged.

He slowly slid his hands over her hips, his lips slowly working up her body and he guides himself deep inside her. A loud rush of air escapes her mouth and JC immediately feels her muscles testing him...It felt incredible.

He stayed completely still for a moment, enjoying the warmth surrounding his engorged flesh. "Ohhh…Yesss."  He hissed.

And then he pulled back and rammed back home, making her scream at the fierce pleasure. JC retreated again and then slid back in, looking for that single spot.

And he knew he hit it by her intense reaction...Her body went taut for a moment and she wordlessly exclaimed. He withdrew and slowly tried again, prompting her for direction. "A little forward, no back a bit, shift a tiny bit to your right... OH...JC!!!!" And he knew he'd found the spot. He kept the pressure there, moving very slightly to stimulate the spot, and she rewarded him with moans and half-formed cries. And then her back started to undulate in front of him as her pussy clamped down on his cock and her body begins to shudder again and again.

That was his breaking point. JC proceeded to recklessly pound into her body, enjoying the friction of the slide, the jolt of hitting home, and the rush of each withdrawal. His blood was pounding through his cock and he could feel himself swelling to an amazing size as her pussy milked him, begging for his juices... and then he thrust one last time, savoring the flow of his juices filling her heat.

They both lied there, desperately trying to catch their breath. Laura ran her fingers through JC's hair and smiled to herself with reminiscent thoughts about what had taken place. The limo pulled to a stop and Laura lifted her head to look out the window. They had arrived to the hotel where fans were anxiously waiting outside. JC reluctantly lifted himself off of her and fixed his hair and clothing. Laura searched around the floor for her panties and stuffed them down into her purse to save time. As she went to open the door to exit the car, JC grabbed her hand, "Wait!"

She slowly turned her head to face him. She could tell he was struggling to grab something from around him neck that was tucked down into his shirt. "I have something that belongs to you."

As he pulled out the necklace, Laura recognized the rings immediately. He unclasped the chain from around his neck and took off the engagement ring he'd originally purchased for her from Tiffany's. He got down on both knees and held the ring up to her. "I should have never let you take this off. You and I share something deep and sacred. I was so scared of it, that I ran as fast as I could away from us...Knowing I would never get far. I was a stupid jackass. I love you and Lacey more than life itself, Laura. All I want is to spend the rest of my life with the two of you...My family. Please tell me you want to spend the rest of eternity with me."

Laura fixed his hair and held his face in her hands, "You know that I love you to death. And all I want to do right now is say 'Yes JC. But I can't."

He let his head fall into her hands, gently rubbing his cheeks against her palms and lightly kissing her wrists. He looked into her eyes, pleading with her, "Why not?"
 
"I need more than just your words to calm my fears. You have to show me you're willing to take the time to get to know me again. I'm not the girl I used to be so many months ago. I've changed...Hell, you've changed too. And if you can't wait and see where this new chapter leads us, then we've been wasting each others time since the day we met."

Laura sat there silent, waiting for some reaction from him. But nothing. JC just looked down to the side. She reluctantly opened the door and got out of the car, walking slowly towards the entrance of the hotel, signing autographs and taking picture with the awaiting fans.

"How about a date then?" a voice shouted from behind her.

Laura shot her head around to find JC standing on the curb with the door to the limo still wide open. The cheers and screams around them seemed to instantly grow silent. "When?" she called back.

"How about right now?" he grinned.

A smile slowly crept across her face before she finished signing one last autograph and rushing back over to the car.

Once inside JC proceeded to tell the driver where he wanted to go. He frantically searched his pockets for his wallet and could only find a a ten dollar bill that he'd stuffed inside the inner pocket of his jacket. He'd forgotten that he'd asked Joey to hold it for him hours earlier. He looked out the window and spotted the closest restaurant he could find. "Take us up here to McDonald's. We're starving."

Laura dropped her mouth open in shock. "I can't believe that you are taking me to Mc-"

"Just shut up and come here." JC smiled and covered her mouth with his own, kissing her deeply on the lips.

Completed
DesperateThoughts is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Music Never Ends also liked 195 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers oral girlontop makeupsex daddyjc boyfriendjc