"Love it when you kiss me,

Love it when our lips meet.

You intoxicate me, I can barely breathe

I love when you kiss me..."

Song: "Kiss Me"-Cassie

Lyrics: Knowles, Beyonce; Leslie, Ryan; Beyince, Angela; Davis, Vidal; Harris, Andre; Rowland, Kelendria; Williams, Michelle; Garrett, Sean



 

 

**Two weeks til the tour kickoff

 

The last two weeks had kind of gone by in a blur of meetings with schedulers and phone conferences with promoters in some of the different cities that Nsync would be visiting on their tour. The guys had been crazy busy and not around Jive much due to them having to learn choreography for an entire new album.

Allie had heard the new stuff and was really impressed. From the sound of it and the way that their single was doing on the charts, now in the Top 10 after only three weeks of radio airplay, this album was going to blow everyone away. Even their toughest critics were going to stand and take notice. The boys had grown up, and had a very grown up sound to go with it.

The guys were finally ready to start rehearsals with the stage so here she sat at the practice venue two weeks before the tour, chaos surrounding her daily, stress coming at her from all angles,  and she couldn't stop smiling. Things between her and Justin were amazing. They hadn't become an official couple yet, but, that would come in time; she was sure of it. They had been hanging out a lot, whenever neither one of them had somewhere to be or someone to meet up with. People around the office at Jive hadn't noticed, and if they did they didn't say anything about it.

Allie tossed aside the calendar in her lap and huffed. This management stuff was hard work. Her phone hadn't stopped ringing since Johnny gave her number out to everyone as an alternate contact. And since he was barely EVER around, she basically had the Nsync tour in her own hands. Scary as that thought was, it was also incredibly exhilarating. After years of hard work she was finally doing what she had dreamed of doing since she was little.

 When she looked up from her laptop to the stage she saw that all the guys had left except for Justin and he was just messing around with some of the band guys. When Kevin came in with the opening chords of Another Song (All Over Again) she wanted to faint. It was one of her favorite songs off of Justin's last solo CD. Deciding that listening to him sing this was more important than checking her update emails on Tyler's progress, she pushed her laptop to the side.

 "You've been alone, you've been afraid, I've been a fool, in so many ways...but I would change my life, if you thought you might try to love me..."  His eyes were closed and he looked absolutely gorgeous and all she could do was stare at him. When he opened his eyes they fell immediately upon her and he winked playfully. She felt the blush creep up her cheeks under his stare and she grinned back at him, unable to take her eyes from his.

Finally breaking their stare he turned around and told KTunes to move onto "LoveStoned" so he could run through it once. The intro came in, Justin turning swiftly on his heel to stand in front of the microphone stand, gripping the mic in his hand...

 

...She wanted to be the microphone. God, did he even KNOW how hot it was when he sang into it like that? Especially on this song, LoveStoned, when he put his lips up real close to it, his fingers caressing the stand and his hips lightly moving to the beat, making it look as if he were having sex with the damn thing.

She felt sweat break out over her top lip and she knew that it had NOTHING to do with the fact that she was damn near being suffocated against the circular stage for his FutureSex/LoveSounds tour; it had EVERYTHING to do with how utterly sexy and beautiful he was when he sang. His eyes had met hers once or twice during the night and she thought she might pass out from the sheer pleasure of it, but she couldn't miss a second of this.

She was lucky enough to have been working for XL 1067 when Justin had announced his tour dates and got her pick of free tickets to the show in Tampa.

Ahh the perks of the job she had thought to herself. Crissy, her boss, had told her that she could go to the show on the terms that she had to come back with a review of it to post on the website. That wouldn't have been hard, if she could only remember that it had to be read by people of all ages. With the way her mind was working right now it would be a smut fic for the 18 and over crowd. She chuckled at that. Just five minutes alone with him and oh the things she could imagine herself doing...

 

"...Hey, Allie! Earth to Allie?" A deep voice broke into her thoughts and she rolled her head to the right to meet Lance's eyes.

Her face visibly reddened and she brought her hands up to rub at her cheeks. "Uhh, hey Lance. What's up?"

He smirked at her. "Whatcha thinkin' bout?" he questioned, slouching down into the seat beside her.

She let a slow breath out before answering. "Just thinking about how busy I'm about to get. I thought the promo trip for that week was nuts, but this? It's going to be insane."

His laugh resonated deep in his chest and he reached his arm out to massage the back of her neck in a friendly gesture. "How come you're not up on stage, Lance?" She questioned.

"Me? Oh...Jayce is about to run through some stuff I guess. Frankly, I'm surprised you aren't attached to Justin's hip." He joked, standing up. She stood up with him and pushed him backwards playfully. "You're hilarious. We are not attached at the hip." She stated back.

"Are too." He replied, grinning.

"Where'd he get off to?" she asked, her eyes raking over the area for his curly head. "Last I saw him he was running through stuff on stage. I think he disappeared backstage after that."

She closed her laptop and scooped her phone up off the seat. "How'd I miss that? I never saw him leave the stage."

Lance gave her a knowing look. "He's been done for like twenty minutes." Her eyes widened. "I guess I kind of went off into my own little world there for a while."

"I noticed. Must've been something pretty hot for you to be all flushed like that." He smirked at her before turning to walk away. She eyed him as he started to walk away towards the backstage area of the practice arena. "What do you mean by that?" She asked, jogging a bit to catch up with him.

"What were you thinking about in that little head of yours to make you blush like that?" He teased. She flushed under his gaze, seemingly caught. The guys didn't really know how much of a fan she truly was back in the day, all except for Justin. Once he discovered her iPOD with all of the crazy downloads of those obscure songs, he had pushed and prodded her for answers until one night she had finally caved and told him.

 *****************

"So you were like, superfan? I can't believe I didn't see it sooner." Justin joked around, flopped down on his stomach across her couch in her living room. He tossed the pictures he was holding back into the memory box they had come from and grinned at her that Cheshire cat smile that to this day got girls hearts beating faster. Even hers, even though she was in a MUCH different situation than she had been in since the first time she had seen him smile like that.

"Yah, well, how good would that have gone over if I had just come out and said it to you guys the day we met. That would have been a nice first impression. ‘Hi, my names Allie. I went to 8 of your concerts, had your pictures as WALLPAPER in my bedroom, wrote very graphic stuff about what I'd do if I were alone with you and used to fantasize that I'd marry one of you.' You all would have gone running in the opposite direction from the word go." She laughed, pacing back and forth in front of him.

He let out a laugh that rang out through the house making Tonka and Bella bark from their place by the sliding glass doors that led out to the patio. "You're probably right about that. But it's not like we aren't used to fans you know." He softened; stretching his body in a way that made her stop in her tracks to stare at him.

"No. I had to keep things professional. Turning into a shrieking fan my first day on the job would have gotten me fired so quickly that my head would have spun." She eyed how his shirt had come up just enough so that she could see the tanned and very...hard...muscles on his stomach. She fought the urge not to groan. Damn he had really grown up into a gorgeous man.

He caught her staring at him and waited to say something until her green eyes had worked their way up his torso to land on his mischievous ones.  "See something you like?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow up at her playfully.

Allie blushed.

"So tell me Allie," he started, raising himself up off the couch slowly, a seductive look playing across his lips, "which one of us was your favourite? I think I already have an idea, but, I could be way off." He licked his lips and she could feel the intensity of his cerulean eyes boring holes into her body as he walked to her.

Holy hell, it was hot in the room all of the sudden.  "Umm..." she nervously pushed a piece of her blonde streaked hair behind her ear. When had he gotten so close to her? She questioned, feeling his heat radiating onto her.

"Cat got your tongue?" he teased, inching an arm around her waist to pull her against him. Her head and heart were racing. Was he really about to do this?

"Did you like the baby of the group, Allie? From the looks of it, your room had quite a few pictures of him. And I'm sure that those stories that you were talking about, those graphic visuals about doing naughty things with us? Won't even come close to what it will actually be like..." He trailed off. His lips were just a whisper away from her own and she could barely breathe, her heart was beating so fast, and if it weren't for his arm supporting her, she might have fallen down by now, he had made her knees so weak. "...when something finally happens between you and that person you fantasized about. I guarantee it'll blow them all out of the water."

 His eyes looked so dark this close up. "Justin, what're you..." she started, finally finding her voice.

His hand came up suddenly, cupping her check gently. "Tell me I'm wrong about the vibes I've been getting from you and I'll act like none of this ever happened."  She didn't respond. This, whatever it was, was something she had wanted since she was a teenager. Her eyes searched his face for any kind of sarcasm but found none, and they soon settled on his lips, still glistening from when he had last wet them with his tongue. 

His hand had been tracing lazy circles on the small of her back and the thumb that was on her cheek soon moved to sweep across her bottom lip, testing their texture. On instinct, her tongue poked out to lick at it and his whole body visibly shuddered. "We're going to be amazing together, you know that?" He questioned, taking both hands and running them through her hair to capture the back of her head in his hands.

His eyes, so lust filled this close up, were taking its toll on her body, so she gave in and closed her eyes, accepting whatever he was about to offer her. She felt his breath across her lips and inhaled deeply.

Any moment those lips of his would close over hers and she wasn't sure that she'd be able to stand up to the pleasure that it would invoke, so she finally found the strength to move and snaked her arms around his waist. He was solid muscle and heat under her hands.

A few seconds had gone by and he still hadn't kissed her, she was getting frustrated. "Justin..." she opened her eyes narrowly at him and saw his eyelashes flutter closed to rest on his cheek before he moved in and kissed her eyelid, frustratingly. Letting his lips linger there for a few short seconds before he moved over to kiss her other eyelid just the same.

Her breath caught in her throat at the contact. Thank god she was holding on or she would have collapsed to the ground at just him kissing her eyelids. He lightly kissed her nose before his lips once again came to hover over her own.

She inhaled the same time he did before his lips, finally, agonizingly slow, captured hers. He nibbled at her bottom lip sensuously, taking his time exploring how her lips felt against his. One of his hands stayed in her hair while the other one came down to cup her chin. He could feel her hands sliding up and down his back and her leg rubbing against his and he knew without a doubt that this was right. Stars had exploded behind his eyes at the first contact of his lips on hers and he almost needed to pull away to gain some of his breath back and he knew that she was feeling the same thing.

A low moan resonated in her throat as his chin lowered to deepen the pressure of the kiss. His tongue licked out across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, snaking her tongue out to meet his timidly. That contact set off something inside of him because all of the sudden he had grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up so that her legs were around his waist and then she felt something hard against her back.

Oh god, he had her pinned to the wall with his body holding her up. Allie's hands came up and went around his neck to dive into the short curls there and she gripped them tight, fighting the urge to moan again. He wasn't kidding; they were going to be amazing together.

When he felt he had her securely pinned against the wall he took one of his hands and tightened it in her hair again and tilted her head to the side to get a better angle. His lips pushed at hers, opening them wider against his own so that his tongue could explore more of her mouth. This time it was him who groaned and her fingers tightened in his hair and she squirmed against him, starting to lose oxygen with how dizzy his kisses were making her.

She could hardly breathe but she didn't want to stop kissing him, it felt too damn good. She had felt this coming since the promo trip, knew that it was inevitable with all of the winks and personal smiles and touching that he had been doing lately. His hand squeezed her ass and the hand that was in her hair tilted her head to the other side before his lips came away from hers and he buried his head in her neck, leaving hot searing kisses and bites along the length of it.

"Oh god." She breathed out, finally being able to get a breath in.

"I know." He hissed back, his forehead coming to rest against hers, his blues eyes seeking out her green ones. They both stood there for a few minutes, breathing hard, looking into one another's eyes.

Justin laughed quietly. "I uh...I think you can release the death grip on my curls, Allie." She hadn't even realized she had been doing it in the first place, but she took her hands out of his hair and just rest them on his shoulders. "That was..."

"Yeah..."Allie breathed, agreeing with him, knowing exactly what he was feeling.

"Wow." They both said at the same time, laughing.

Justin slowly eased her off of him so that she was now standing with both feet firmly planted on the ground. "You're up against a wall." He teased, resting a hand on the wall beside her head. She patted the wall with her hand and said "good to know its sturdy for things like...that..." and they both cracked up.

He reached a hand up to cup her cheek, his thumb rubbing it softly, his eyes intent on hers. Her heart was pounding in her chest. What did this mean for them? She wondered. She didn't have time to linger on the thought long though because he leaned in and captured her lips with his again, this kiss even more intense then the last...

 

The memory caused her heart to thunder against her ribcage. He had been right when he'd said that actually being with him was going to be better than any story she'd ever written.  True, they'd only kissed, but even that was better than her imagination could've ever thought. Thinking about what it would be like if and when they ever did connect on a more physical level caused her blood to run hot and she felt the tips of her ears turn red.

When she came to a fork in the hallway backstage she looked both ways before deciding to go right. If she remembered correctly, Justin's dressing room was that way. Coming up on it, she saw it was closed so she knocked, pushing out an unsteady breath as she waited for him.

He made her nervous. Made her head foggy when his eyes found hers in a room, rendering her incapable of thought. She wondered how long he would have that kind of effect on her.

The door swung open in front of her and when her eyes met his and took in his current state of undress, her insides quivering as he licked his lips seductively and pulled her into the room, she decided that she'd be ok if he always made her feel like that. It was an intoxicating feeling to have this man want her as badly as she wanted him.  

Chapter End Notes:

alright, so in light of it being Valentine's Day weekend, I figured I'd post something fluffy. This kiss scene right here? Yeah, been on my hard drive for WAY too long. I'm way excited that I'm finally getting to post it. Because it's my favorite. If this could happen tomorrow, I'd be eternally grateful. Hey God, you hear me up there? MAKE THIS HAPPEN! lol.

Anyhow...leave me love! Happy Valentine's everyone! 

Thanks for reading (and reviewing ;) lol ) 


Incomplete
ltaylor03 is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Everything To You also liked 355 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story