[Comments - 37] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: First, Justin had mistaken her for a boy. Secondly, he criticized her for the way she dressed. And the icing on the cake…her older sister and not she, was the cause of all his wet dreams. Yet, twelve years later who is he married to…yes her. Ironic isn't it?

Note: Some chapters are set in the past.
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 42425 Read: 22919
Published: Apr 07, 2007 Updated: Dec 31, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Every Relationship Has a Casualty by Kahlymilla [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1381 words)
Prologue

2. Taste the Familiar by Kahlymilla [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4826 words)

3. Tight-lipped Therapy Session by Kahlymilla [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5523 words)

4. New vs.Old by Kahlymilla [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6820 words)

5. Untitled by Kahlymilla [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (8152 words)
Sorry this chapter took forever to be added we just got busy and wanted to make sure the chapter was great and not rushed. Enjoy

6. Chapter 5: Untitled by Kahlymilla [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (7087 words)
Sorry that this chapter took absolutely forever to update!!! We were working more on Sexual Suicide it seems. Enjoy this chapter and hopefully it doesn't take as long next time. This chapter is a long one 20 pages in length.

7. Divorce is a Bitter Pill to Swallow-Chapter 6 by Kahlymilla [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (8636 words)
Another lengthy Chapter, 24 pages, 8,000 words. Enjoy!!