[Comments - 13]
Summary:

The Hallmark Company can suck it. I hate them for creating this holiday.  Even more than that, I hate that it's made those of us that are single feel like losers if we are alone on said holiday. Especially the ones who are usually ok with being single, independent people. Like myself. Today is the one day that I find it negative to be alone. And it's all because of stupid Hallmark and the stupid chocolate companies wanting to make a bigger profit. Oh, and the color red.  Whoever produces the color red or pink...I hate them too. Am I bitter? Absolutely. And I have no problem admitting it.

So I'm boycotting Valentine's Day this year. Wearing black, not buying cards or flowers or cutesy heart shaped boxes of chocolate. Not doing any of it. Like I said before, Hallmark and the chocolate companies can bite the big one. I'm determined to have a crappy, cynicism filled day.

I should've known that things wouldn't work out like that. They never work out how you expect, do they? Nope. My day went completely the opposite as planned.

All because he showed up.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8514 Read: 1711
Published: Feb 16, 2010 Updated: Feb 16, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Something Like You by ltaylor03 [Comments - 13] (8514 words)
I'm listing this as in progress because I really haven't decided if I'm going to make it into a full length story yet. I'm pretty much in love with the characters but I've got 3 stories going on right now. Adding a 4th will makeme go insane.