Story Notes:
I don't own Christina's song Dirrty. Also, after reading this, you may have the urge to watch the video or listen to the song. You have been warned.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm going to go hide now.

CRACK!

Justin shot up in bed right as a bright bolt of lightning filled the room. The room was illuminated for a split second but it was enough for him to see that the thunder had woken JC up as well. He jumped when another loud bang of thunder filled the air. He reached over and turned on the lamp next to his bed causing JC to rub his eyes at the sudden light.

“If we’re awake there’s a good chance that she’s not,” Justin commented.

“Let’s go check on her,” JC said, pushing back the covers to his bed. Justin nodded, got out of his bed, and pulled on a pair of dark lounge pants over his boxers. JC did the same and the two left the room, keeping a hand on the wall to walk towards the room at the end of it. JC could hear faint sobbing over the sound of the rain pelting the house and the wind roaring.

“Ouch, dammit!” Justin hissed stubbing his toe on a box in the middle of the room. “You’d think she would’ve moved some of these boxes!”

“Justin, not now,” JC sighed. He ran his hands along the wall and stopped short when he bumped right into a dresser. He ran his hands along the top and smiled to himself when he grasped the handle of a flashlight.

“She can unpack a fucking flashlight but she won’t move a fucking box?” Justin muttered as JC turned it on. Justin flinched at how bright the beam was before JC pointed it at the bed. They both jumped when there was another loud crack of thunder. The room fell silent except for the sobbing that came from the small ball that had formed under the blankets.

“Justin, can you be a little more sensitive? She’s freaked out if you haven’t noticed,” JC muttered as they moved towards the bed. “Moving into a new house and then having to deal with a huge storm? I don’t blame her.”

Justin leaned over the bed and lightly shook the curled figure. “Hey, Mackie, it’s ok. You’re safe, you don’t need to worry,” Justin said. A muffled response came from underneath the blankets. “Do you want JC and I to stay with you until the storm is over? I’m sure he won’t mind.”

JC opened and closed his mouth a few times before finally finding his voice. “Yeah, we’ll stay with you if that will make you feel better.” He shot a look at Justin who smiled innocently. JC grumbled something under his breath but stopped when she finally sat up and looked at them.

Even in the off-white light and with red, puffy eyes from crying JC thought she was beautiful. Her hair was tangled and messy from moving around and trying to get to sleep. The right strap to her tank top was falling to her shoulder slightly revealing more of her creamy white skin. JC slowly licked his lips and looked at Justin again. Justin nodded and climbed into the bed next to Mack. JC did the same on the other side.

“Better?” Justin asked, resting his head on the pillow and looking at her. She lay back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, resting her hands on her stomach. Justin laughed suddenly which caused both Mack and JC to look at him as if he had lost his damn mind. “Sorry,” he said, noticing their stares. “I was just thinking about something you said to me,” he replied, looking at Mack.

“Which was…?” She asked, turning a bit to rest on her side. JC sucked in a breath when her foot brushed his cock. He bit his lip to keep the groan in his mouth. His eyes trailed over the blanket that hid the curves of her profile. Blood rushed to his cock as he tried to keep his longing thoughts out of his head. It didn’t help that he was so close to her. And in bed of all places. He knew that he was only there to comfort her but still…

“You said that you would never sleep in the same bed as a guy, even if you were dating, until you were married. Yet…look where Jace and I are,” Justin said with a grin. She hated the smile on his face. It wasn’t one of his normal smiles, it was a weird smirk. A confidant smirk. A smirk that seemed to be hiding something…

She opened her mouth to protest when there was another loud bang and a flash of lightning. She made a squeaking sound and wrapped her arms around Justin’s waist, burying her head in his chest. Justin wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her tight. Justin then glanced over at JC and lifted his eyebrows before jerking his head back. JC let out a slow breath before reaching forward and slowly wrapping his arms around Mack’s waist, his hands resting on her stomach, his chin resting on her shoulder.

JC’s heart raced at the close contact. He itched to hold her tighter but knew he couldn’t and that bugged him. He always dreamed of that moment, holding her so her warm skin was touching his, stroking her hair, whispering in her ear, making her scream his name…

She suddenly exhaled sharply pulling him back to the present. “Might as well let go, I’m not going to get to sleep,” she muttered. JC bit his lip to keep his whine of protest inside as he let go, taking his time, sliding his fingers across her belly. Once they let go of her she sat up and climbed over Justin’s legs and got to the floor. She turned on a lamp which illuminated the room and started searching through boxes.

“What’re you doing?” JC asked, watching her bend over. His cock twitched as his eyes rested on her tight ass, shaped and defined by her pajama shorts.

“Christina sent me a DVD with the video to her newest single, said she wanted me to check it out and tell her what I thought as soon as possible. So I figured, I can’t sleep why not do it now?” She triumphantly pulled out a neon pink case with a CD in it. She pulled her laptop out of the box, set it up, and climbed back onto the bed, wiggling in between Justin and JC. She placed the laptop on her lap and pushed the DVD in. Justin and JC leaned in close to see the screen. They watched the opening of the video intently; commenting on how it was a little strange to see the close up’s of Christina’s and Redman’s mouths. Then it got to the shots of the first verse.

“Holy…” JC whispered.

“Fuck,” Mack muttered.

“Jesus Christ,” Justin said. He blinked and then blinked again. “That’s, er, that’s not the same Chrissy,” he muttered.

“No it’s not,” Mack agreed.

“She’s so much hotter but…” he trailed off. “It’s just…”

Wow,” JC said.

“Exactly.” Justin nodded.

Mack hesitantly reached out to close the lid of her laptop but Justin grabbed her wrist, stopping her. “Justin, stop ogling!”

“I want you to leave it open for you,” he replied. “You need to take some tips from Brit and Christina and sex up your dancing.” He smiled at the challenging look that came to her eye as she whipped her head in his direction and glared at him. He tried to keep the smirk off of his face but he was slowly failing. He loved to provoke her but this time he expected to get personal gain out of it aside from getting her angry and potentially embarrassing herself.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She demanded.

“Well, you’re twenty-one and you still have this innocent girl-next-door quality to you,” he replied slowly. “I’m saying you’re damn fine and you need to let the world know it. Everyone can tell by looking at you, you have a bangin’ bod you need to show off and actually act your age and act sexy.”

“Justin…” JC said in a warning tone but stopped when he saw the look in Justin’s eye. He’s only seen that look in his friends’ eye a couple of times. It was the look that told him that Justin had a plan cooking up in his head but there was something else hidden there.

Lust.

“I can be sexy when I want to,” Mack said. Justin scoffed. “Just ‘cause I don’t go around flaunting my body doesn’t mean I can’t be sexy.”

Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

“Riiight.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“I believe you, really.”

JC watched as Mack steadily got even more annoyed but, to him, he found it cute. He liked the way she pouted when she was upset and the way she glared with her beautiful eyes…how the two didn’t notice his raging hard on was beyond him. He shifted slightly and groaned at the shockwave that was sent rolling up his spine.

“I can,” She and Justin were practically nose to nose now, on their knees, glaring. She didn’t take her eyes away from his, suddenly noticing how blue they were. She continued to stare, not blinking, getting lost in his ocean blues. His warm breath grazed her lips, causing a shiver to run up her spine. He was her best friend, yes, but she couldn’t deny she thought he was hot. And with his recent new buzz cut that made his facial features stand out more…he was drop dead gorgeous.

“Prove it!” Justin replied, looking deep into her crystal blue eyes. He grabbed her by the elbows and squeezed tight, letting her know that he was dead serious. “I, of all people, know you can be sexy, prove it, girl.” He lightly ran his hands up her arms. Thunder was faint in the distance. He could practically hear her heart beating against her rib cage. He smirked, loving that he could reduce her to that vulnerable state. Slowly, he moved his hands back, so they were resting on the small of her back. She didn’t object, didn’t break their staring ‘contest’. He slowly ran his fingers up and down her spine, moving closer, ever-so-lightly brushing his lips against hers. Her breath came out shaky but still she didn’t tear her eyes away.

JC was practically smothered by the tension that was pressing in the room. It was bouncing off the walls and growing with every passing second. He moved his hand to his lap and lightly squeezed his cock as he watched the two. He licked his dry lips and groaned, putting more pressure on his cock.

The groan reached Mack’s ears and the corners of her mouth turned up. She shivered again when Justin’s nose brushed against her cheek. “You want me to prove it?” She whispered, wrapping her hands around his neck, pulling their bodies close, chest touching chest.

“Mmmm-hmmmm.”

“Ok.”She pulled back and pushed Justin away. He stumbled a bit and caught his balance. His mouth fell open. There was no way she just blocked him like that. There was no way she just teased him like that. Smirking, she turned around, lunged forward, and smashed her mouth against JC’s.

His eyes widened. Her lips were warm, soft, inviting, intoxicating…JC sighed, closed his eyes, grabbed her face, and forced his tongue in her mouth. She made a humming sound as a jolt of electricity shot down her spine. His lips worked against hers, robbing her of her breath. He slid his hands down her shoulders to the small of her back, pulling her onto his lap. He growled against her as she brushed against his cock.

Her fingers tangled in his wild hair, pulling him closer so their bodies were touching. She groaned at the contact of his warm skin. Wanting to get closer she shifted again, purposely brushing her leg against him. He growled and bit down on her bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth. She was lightheaded. She was sure she was going to pass out or die from a lack of oxygen, but what a way to go. JC finally pulled back but held her close; their heavy breathing filled the room. He didn’t give her time to come back to her senses when he brought his hands down to her ass, picked her up, and laid her down on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his forehead down against hers, “Rock my world, Chasez.”

He grinned. “I’ll do better; I’m going to rock your world so hard it’ll be upside-down.” He bent down and attacked her lips again, sighs and groans filling the air every once in a while.

Justin sat back, grinning at his friend’s fortune and at the action he was able to witness. He pulled off his lounge pants and slid his hand down his abs, underneath the waist band of his boxers, to his dick which was lovingly dubbed Trousersnake.

He sighed and closed his eyes when his hand wrapped around his shaft. He slowly raised it to the head, rubbed his palm across the top, and brought it back down. He bit his lip as he moved his hand slightly faster. His other hand went down to massage his heavy balls. He ran his thumb across the velvety head of his cock.

His eyes shot open when he felt something warm and wet touch the tip of his cock. He looked down and practically came at the sight of Mack licking his cock. He looked over at JC whose face was flushed and had a dopey smile on his face. “Ohhhhhh,” Justin groaned when she wrapped her hands around his shaft, slowly pumping the skin. She smiled and then licked the head of his cock with the flat of her tongue. His hips rose off the bed and she placed her hands on either side of his huge cock and pushed down. She licked his cock up and down the sides, and then licked the tender underside. She smiled again, and then sucked his whole cock in her mouth, deep throating him. Justin moaned and then grabbed her head, threading his fingers in her hair. “Oh, God, yes. That feels so good. Mmmmm.”

Mack started to bob her head up and down faster and faster, sucking harder and running her tongue around and around the head of her cock. He shoved her head down as far as she could take him, she came back up and then he thrust his hips upwards again, over and over.

He muttered a deep moan as she reached up with her hands and started to massage his balls, scratching his thigh with the nails of her other hand. He heard another moan and looked over at JC. His cock was exposed and she was using her free hand to stroke him rapidly. “Fuuuuuck,” JC groaned. “Shit, ah, keep doin’ that Mama…” He bucked his hips to get more friction on his cock. “Hey J,” he managed to get out through his heavy breathing.

“Hmmm?” Justin muttered, thrusting into her mouth, his fingers tangled in her hair.

“I think she’s a little overdressed.”

“Hold…on…” Justin begrudgingly pulled his cock out of Mack’s mouth. JC reached around her and gripped the bottom of her tank top. Kissing her neck and shoulder he pulled the material over her head. He tossed it away and attacked her neck with licks and kisses as Justin’s hands grabbed onto her bare breasts, squeezing them hard and kneading them.

“Ohhhhh, shit,” she muttered, tilting her head back, giving JC more access. Justin leaned forward and bit a nipple hard, drawing a gasp and a hiss of pain from the small girl. He grinned and started a hard suction. She arched her back in pleasure. JC’s left hand rested on her stomach, gently stroking the warm skin, and his right slid down to the waistband of her shorts. It slipped between her skin and the fabric and slid down ‘till his fingers met the warm, slick

“Did we make you that wet, Mama?” JC muttered, his hot breath causing goosebumps to erupt over her skin. He pulled his hand out of her shorts and lightly licked them, closing his eyes at the taste. “Hey J, help me out here.”

“Wait.” Justin pulled his head away and turned to the computer, playing the song again and setting it on repeat. He turned the volume up so the song filled the room. He placed the laptop on the floor, got on his knees to pull the blankets off the bed, and then hooked his fingers in her waist band. He pulled the shorts off and kissed her thighs then her abs. her breathing quickened as he lowered his head, kissing lower and lower until he placed a kiss on her clit. She let out a gasp which was swallowed by JC placing his mouth over hers.

He slowly licked at her pussy lips, running his rough tongue up and down before sliding in between her folds and furiously lapped at her juices. She squirmed against his tongue and he grasped her hips to keep her from moving. JC reached around and pinched her nipples between his forefinger and thumb, causing a muffled moan to slip out of her mouth. His cock brushed against the ridges in her spine, sending shockwave after shockwave down his spine. He grunted, starting to rub against her back, shocks of pleasure shooting to the head of his cock.

Justin pulled away from her damp pussy, licked his first and middle finger, and thrusted them into her, returning his mouth to her clit. She bucked against his mouth, groans and sighs escaping hers and JC’s kiss as Justin twisted his fingers around inside her. Spreading them and closing them, thrusting them inside and out at a high speed. A wet, sloshing sound filled the air. His teeth grazed her clit. She pulled away from JC and let out a scream of pleasure as she tried to suck in air.

Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

“Shit, yes! Justiiiiiin. Oh, god, yes. Mmm, fuck! Harder!” she screamed. Justin grinned at the feeling of her wet walls clenching against his fingers. He curled his fingers and stroked the roof of her tunnel, replacing his mouth with his thumb and rubbed circles on her clit. Her screams came out at a higher pitch at the feeling of his fingers inside of her and JC rubbing against her spine. Her abs suddenly tightened as white hot pleasure spread throughout her body. “Merde!” She screamed as her walls clamped down on Justin’s fingers and her juices flooded onto his hand. He continued to finger fuck her as she stayed stiff. JC grunted, rubbing against her back harder, faster, and let out a cry as he squirted against her back. His hot breath brushed her skin as they came down from their high.

Justin pulled his fingers out of her and licked them clean. He reached forward and cupped her face before running his fingers through her hair. Her chest heaved as she slowly got her breath back. “Sexy enough…for you?” She panted.

“Hmmm,” Justin pretended to think as he tapped his chin. “Not there yet, sweetie.” He casually ran his finger against her lips. “You gotta do a bit more than that. I’m sure JC has something in mind.” He grinned and backed away, giving JC more space.

JC smirked. “Get on your hands and knees for Daddy,” he ordered, using a finger to get the cum off of her back. He stuck his finger in her mouth and sighed as the feeling of her tongue wrapping around his digit, eagerly sucking off his cum. “Get on your hands and knees like a good little bitch.” He pushed her down so she was on her hands and knees, her hair cascading in front of her face. She jumped and let out a squeak of surprise when he brought his palm down on her ass cheek. “You like that, don’t ya?” He growled, slapping her again, the sound filled the room. “You like getting slapped, don’t ya, you little slut?” Mack bit her lip and stayed silent which caused JC to slap her even harder, the area where he hit her started to sting. “Don’t you?”

“Yes! Yes!” She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.

“Good girl.” JC rubbed the sore, red area. “Your Daddy’s little slut, aren’t you, Mama?”

“Yes. I’m Daddy’s little slut!”

“Good.” JC grabbed her hips and forced himself inside her. “Yessss,” he hissed at the tight warm feeling that wrapped around his cock. She let out a loud moan at the feeling of being filled, stretched. He pulled out completely and thrust back into the hilt, causing her to cry out in pleasure. He thrust into her harder and she winced, whimpered, and cursed, but it only seemed to turn JC on even more for he started to thrust into her faster.

 Mack bit down on her lip and moaned, out of both pleasure (she was into this shit) and pain (it hurt.)  JC continued thrusting roughly in and out of her, ignoring the guilt running through his head.  He hated knowing that he hurt Mack on purpose, but he also knew that Mack welcomed it with open arms…or legs, rather.  He wanted Mack to feel good though.  So he changed his angle and increased his pace, hitting that sweet little spot that drove his girl wild.

“Holy shit! JC!” She gasped and moaned loudly.

Wanna get rowdy (rowdy, yeah)
Gonna get a little unruly (ruly)
Get it fired up in a hurry (hurry)
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party (party)
Sweat dripping over my body (body)
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

“That’s…right…say…Daddy’s…name!” JC grunted, digging his fingernails into her hips, causing crescent moons to form on the skin. His breaths came out short, mixing with the sound of their skin slapping together. “Put her mouth to good use,” JC ordered.

“Gladly.” Justin got on his knees, shuffled forward, and shoved Trousersnake into Mack’s mouth. Her moans came out muffled as he began to fuck her face, slapping her cheek every now and then. “Yeah, that’s right slut. Suck my dick, swallow the whole thing.” He gathered her hair into his hands and looked down at her face. His eyes locked with hers and he felt a surge in his cock. He pulled his dick out with a low pop and she let out a sound of disappointment.

“Justin–”

“Don’t worry, sweetie, you’ll be screaming my name in a second.” He kissed her then looked at JC. “Pull out and back up,” he ordered. JC slowly pulled out, taking his time. He let out a little sigh when his cock hit the cool air. Justin pushed Mack up so she was kneeling, then, pulled her legs forward so they were hooked around his waist. He rubbed his long, succulent cock against her pussy lips before pushing in. she let out a gasp and cut it off by leaning forward and biting his shoulder. “Your turn.” He gripped her ass cheeks and spread them. JC got the hint. He spat on his cock, getting it slick, before he pressed it against her other opening. He pushed into her ass slowly, giving her time to adjust to his size. Slowly but surely he pushed in until he was buried to the hilt.

The heat surrounding them was so intense it felt like the room was on fire. Justin could feel JC through the thin membrane and that turned him on even more. Mack squirmed, signaling for them to start moving. As Justin began pumping Mack's cunt, JC left his dick deep inside her ass and could feel the motion of Justin's cockhead sliding in and out of her vagina. "Fuck her, fuck her!" the older man groaned at the other man fucking his friend, "fuck her, fuck the sexy slut!"

Then both men drove their hard pricks into the writhing, screaming girl sandwiched between them. Mack felt her small body squished between the sweaty, naked bodies of the two horny males, and it made her feel alive. Her legs were secure around Justin’s waist and her small frame rocked from the pounding she was getting in both ends. JC moved inside of her at a slow pace, letting her feel the length of his cock while Justin pumped furiously in and out, making his erection screw her pussy over and over.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Mack's head fell back onto JC’s chest, and he planted a kiss on her temple.

“Who’s your Daddy now?” He muttered heavily into her ear just as her body spasmed with a white-hot climax. The stretching of her pussy, Justin's hairy pubes tickling her clit, the thick presence of JC’s dick in her tight asshole all sent her over the edge in a one long-lasting, screaming orgasm. She felt hands groping her tits, clutching and squeezing them. Her jaw flopped open as her head fell farther back and she screamed for mercy and gasped for air, as her vagina exploded with tingling electricity and her entire body tenses and climaxed with the debilitating orgasm.

As her climax subsided the two slowly pulled out of her. She felt strangely empty without having the two filling her. They lay down on the bed, her sandwiched between the two men, their sweaty bodies moving against each other as they tried to get comfortable.

“Now…aren’t you glad…you’re afraid of storms?” Justin asked, laughing a bit.

“Shut up.” She lightly slapped his chest. “We’re…never doing this again?”

“Why not?”

“You have a girlfriend, moron,” she replied.

“Ah, she thinks that we’ve had sex all ready. We just confirmed what she all ready knows.”

“Still, if this does happen again it will be too soon,” she muttered.

JC kissed her temple. “Well, when it does…can you wear that French maid costume you used for Halloween?”

“You’re a freak,” she laughed, kissing his forehead.

“We all knew that,” Justin commented as the song started over again.

Chapter End Notes:

*lifts rock that she was hiding under* Is it safe to come out? So...er, don't really know what to say except this was my real first shot at smut and I'm pretty freaked out about putting it up but I'm doing it anway. I don't own Christina's song Dirrty, which was an inspiration to this.

But, credit really goes to ltaylor03 for inspiration after reading her story Midnight Snack and it also goes out to musicmel, jersey_tenn, carolinbau, and desperate thoughts for the convos we've been having on twitter. They haunted me until this came out of it. Pleasae leave me some love. Peace.


Completed
Mack_Attack22 is the author of 55 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Wanna Get Dirrty also liked 26 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle roughsex threeway originalcharacter