[Comments - 93]
Summary:

 

Scandals. They can make or break you in this industry. Malia has been lucky enough not to get involved with the drama of Hollywood and have a scandal that rocked her boat. Against her better judgment, she has had a very lengthy rough relationship with someone that her camp was not thrilled about from the beginning. He was a rapper/singer from Atlanta, who moved to L.A. to find himself but what he found, was Malia. Who was already a successful songwriter about to break into the music scene, front and center. She wrote and produced the single that put him on the map, over a year ago. Since that moment, his time was over in the industry. Single after single, they all flopped. The hype surrounding her however, made the expectations sky rocket the publicity for the album. His foul mouth and bad behavior was a threat to her career, but her great image and thriving career was exactly what he needed.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: No
Word count: 75194 Read: 72905
Published: Apr 22, 2010 Updated: Jul 01, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Alright. Here goes another one. This is a working progress-

The orginial idea came from a Kelly Clarkson unreleased track buy the same name.

Since you wanted pictures of the characters here they are! This is how I pictured them.

Malia:

 

Justin:

 

Aaron:

 

 

 

1. The First Time by musicmel [Comments - 10] (2907 words)

2. Coffee by musicmel [Comments - 4] (3019 words)

Thanks for all the reviews. I hope everyone sticks around.

Here we go!

3. Release Day by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2503 words)
Thanks :)

4. Shots by musicmel [Comments - 6] (2211 words)
Please excuse any typos or words that don't belong. I have no focus or concentration today. Everything is distracting me.

5. Awaken by musicmel [Comments - 5] (3077 words)

6. Two Words by musicmel [Comments - 5] (3274 words)
Here is the next section. I edited the section but I can't focus again so sorry for the typos.

7. Run That Back by musicmel [Comments - 2] (3146 words)

8. More Shots by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2571 words)
  This is Part 2. It was clearly just too much information for one chapter! & Sorry for taking longer than I thought it would to put this chapter up. I was on the fence making a decision and it had to be the right one. So anyways... here we go!

8. More Shots by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2571 words)
  This is Part 2. It was clearly just too much information for one chapter! & Sorry for taking longer than I thought it would to put this chapter up. I was on the fence making a decision and it had to be the right one. So anyways... here we go!

10. Lines by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2968 words)

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I didn't leave you hanging for long. There was a major decsion that needed made right then and I had to make sure it was the right choice!!

Enjoy! :)

11. Time Well Wasted by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2242 words)
So, here is part one of this chapter! I'm not saying anything else... just read.. and review! :)

12. Cover by musicmel [Comments - 2] (3705 words)

13. The End. by musicmel [Comments - 3] (4237 words)

I read through this many times, yet I am beyond tired today. I guess that's what happens when attend a concert and arrive at work 4 hours later! lol. Anyways Here is the next section.

Thanks for the reviews.... but please don't forget to tell me what you think!

14. First Date by musicmel [Comments - 1] (5750 words)

Here is the next section!

Enjoy!

15. The Morning After by musicmel [Comments - 4] (3087 words)
Ok, I'm totally a slacker... But I finished Bloodline, so I have a little more time for my 3ish stories.

16. The Statement by musicmel [Comments - 2] (2209 words)

17. The AfterEffect by musicmel [Comments - 5] (1889 words)

Here we go again!

Don't foreget to review :)

18. Go Away by musicmel [Comments - 4] (3274 words)

With my tasks of Awesome August complete. I can now work on this :) But don't get too comfortable with updates. I have finals in just 3 weeks so it could still be a little slow on updates.

So, what's up with Justin? Where has he been? What game is he playing?

Enjoy!

19. Another Round by musicmel [Comments - 4] (1657 words)
Excuse any typos. Being sick and concentration doesn't work well together.

20. Drunk Choices, Sober Thoughts by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2443 words)
Here is the next installment.

21. The Flip Side by musicmel [Comments - 2] (3170 words)
This chapter is told, on the flip side. You get to see it from Justin’s POV.Enjoy :-)

22. Breathe Again by musicmel [Comments - 3] (2742 words)

I'm a slacker. I know. Here is part 1 of the update :)

Enjoy. & don't forget to review.

23. Tonight I Wanna Cry by musicmel [Comments - 4] (2140 words)
 

So coming back from Vegas and trying to catch up with everything hasn't been nearly as easy as I thought it was going to be. While sitting on the plane though I was totally in NF world and this story was all I could think about. So my original plan/idea of what was about to just happen with these characters has been thrown out the window, into the skies over the Colorado Mountains... lol So needless-to-say I scraped the entire chapter I already had wrote and started over. Enough procrastinating, here is the next section.

If anyone was wondering, MISSION (beyond) ACCOMPLISHED in Vegas ;)

24. Things People Say by musicmel [Comments - 4] (1882 words)

25. Right Behind You by musicmel [Comments - 4] (1710 words)
Ok... Let me just start with the facts. I am a complete slacker.

With school and working 2 jobs right now, my time is limited and I have been working on one of my other stories in the only free moments I do have. But I will try to balance those free moments with both stories. I love Malia and Justin so it's something I will try to do!

Thanks to jersey_tenn of course!

Enough blabbering, here is the next section.

26. Brings You to Your Knees by musicmel [Comments - 4] (1765 words)

Yes, I am a slacker. Fully aware. I have no excuses.

 

Enjoy!

27. Dock of the Bay by musicmel [Comments - 1] (1471 words)

*Not bad on an update, right? Going to NYC over the weekend/days took away from me finishing this section quicker.

We are nearing the end. Sad but true.

28. Between the Lines by musicmel [Comments - 1] (1574 words)
Alright people... here it is!