Beep Beep Beep

The alarm clock start beeping slowly and then gradually started beeping evilly faster and louder.

The blankets on the bed moved as if they were alive as the person who layed under them slowly got up to turn off the alarm clock.

The person yawned and got ready to start her day.

"Finn"

Her name was Lexi Finn but every one including her own family called her Finn.

She was just getting out of the shower when her mother called up to her from downstairs.

"Yes Mom?" she shouted down to her mother from her bedroom.

"Your boss called while you were in the shower. He has a job for you to do and wants you to meet him at the office, with in the hour" Mrs. Finn shouted back up to her daughter.

Finn  jumped for joy and quickly finished getting dressed and ran downstairs and out the front door. She didn't have time to eat breakfast but knowing that her boss probably hadn't eaten anything either he was most likely going to take her out for a bite to eat.

Finn pulled into her office's parking lot and parked and went inside.

Inside, she ran directly into her boss, Mr. Peterson.

"Sorry sir but you wanted to see me this morning?" she asked.

Mr. Peterson nodded and began speaking.

"I have some information for about the tour you will be going on with *Nsync" he said.

"I am going on tour with *Nsync?" she asked as she followed Mr. Peterson into his office.

Before he continued speaking to Finn, he started handing her information about *Nsync's No Strings Attach tour.

He was just handing her an all acess backstage pass, and started speaking once more.

"Yes, you are going on tour with the boys. Why, because you are one of the best journalists we have for the job. So consider this a permotion" Mr. Peterson said.

Finn stared and shook her head. "You do know I work for other people Rex right?" she asked.

"Well not anymore you don't because you are now *Nsync's personal publicist/Assissent Manager. I already spoke to the boys' manager, Johnny Wright and he said he would love to have you help him out with the boys" Peterson said.

Finn was speechless. "No way" she thought. As if he was reading her mind,

"Yes way and the boys and thier manager want to meet you at the diner that is right down the street, right now" Peterson said smiling.

"Right now?"

"Right now" he repeated.

"Thank you sir." Finn said as she made her way for the door.

 


A few blocks down the street, *Nsync was sitting in a booth waiting for their new member of what they called family.

 

Johnny was laughing at them because the boys kept asuming it was a boy who would be joing their small family, he was just about to say something when the door to the diner opened.

Johnny got up out of his seat and walked over to the person who just walked into the diner, said something to the person who just stared and then laughed before following Johnny over to the booth.

"Guys, this is Finn, Lexi Finn but she goes by Finn. She is going to be your new personal publicist/ Assissent  Manager." Johnny said to the confused looking boys before leaving them alone with Finn.

Finn just stared at the boys who just stared back as well. No one was going to say a word were they? she thought.

"Um hi Finn my name is Lance Bass, why don't you sit next to me" Lance said in a small almost squeaky voice.

Finn nodded and sat down next to Lance just as a waitress came over to their table to take their orders.

After giving the waitress their orders, the six young people once again found themselves staring at one another.

Before anyone could say anything Finn's cell phone rang.

Chapter End Notes:
Please Read and Review


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story