FINN ignored the ringing cell phone knowing she could call back the person later.

"Are you going to answer that?" some one beside Finn asked.

Finn turned her head to the right and found herself looking at 18 year old Justin Timberlake. "What?" she asked still ignoring the ringing cell phone.

"I asked you if you were going to answer your cell phone" Justin said.

"No, I call the person back, besides it was most likely my mom or better yet my dad" Finn replied.

The five famous boys looked at her and then at one another deciding wether if she was telling them truth or not.

"Whatever Finn" the young man named Joey said.

Before an actual arguement broke out, the waitress came back to their table with their orders.

As he took a bite of his burger, JC Chasez looked at the girl who was sitting next to Lance.

He couldn't believe that this freelance Journalist was now their publicist/Assissent Manager. He also couldn't believe that she was going on tour with them.

Also he couldn't believe that they were eating lunch at 11:30 in morning.

JC went deep into his own thoughts thinking about Finn and where he had heard and seen her name before. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

She had interviewed them for POP STAR. They had been so busy after the interview, that they hadn't been able to give their interviewer a well deserved good-bye.

"So guys when do we leave for the tour?" she asked.

They looked at her and then four out of the five boys looked at Lance.

"Well boy, when do we leave?" JC said so deeply that in Lance's mind it sounded almost demanding.

Lance looked down at his lap thinking. "Well Boy when do we leave?" 

JC waited patiently for Lance's reply to his question and was surprised to hear Lance's voice shake in fear.

"T-t-t-tomorrow -s-s--sir" Lance stuttered as he crawled over Finn and Justin to get out of the booth and made his way to the back entrance.

The others looked after him before looking back at one another and then looking at JC.

"Did he  just call you sir?" Finn asked JC. Her face looked pale and she was having a difficult time keeping her breathing under control.

"Finn breath in through your nose and out through your mouth sweetheart" Justin said rubbing his hand in circles on her back.

"Justin get off of me and let me out. I gotta go and find him." Finn said throwing Justin's hands off of her and climbed over him to get out of the booth.

 


There was something bothering him. Why him? Of all people why did it have to be him?

 

Lance Bass was keeping a secret, a secret that was starting to bother him. The guys didn't know what had happened to him when he was 10 years old.

When he was 10 years old, he had been kidnapped by a man he was forced to work for until he was 16 years old. He didn't tell Johnny that though.

The only information that Johnny knew about Lance was that he had been put in to foster care after being found on the streets alone at the age of 16. 

No one besides his adoptive parents and Johnny knew that he had been adopted.

 


Lexi Finn was going through something of her own and it was slightly similar to what Lance was going through.

 

Finn knew something about Lance that he didn't remember. Finn was his twin sister, they had been seprated while living in foster care. She had been adopted by the Finn family when she was 10 years old.

Lance who had been kidnapped from the foster care home two days before, didn't get to say good bye to his sister.

She had seen him on the streets dressed in ratty clothes runing erands while growing up. She had even spoke to him but he didn't remember who she was.

Then she saw Lance with him. A man she wished she would never have to see again.

 


She caught up with Lance sitting on the ground outside the boys' Tour Bus.

 

Walking up to him slowly, she put out her hand and he took it.

"You do know, that we are going to have to tell them what happened, brother" Finn said.

Lance pretended to look confused but seeing that Finn wasn't falling for it, he sighed.

"I know." Lance said

"Did you know Dad knows my cell phone number?" Finn asked.

"That's why I don't carry one, Finn" Lance snapped.

"What happened to you James?" 

"He's what happened Finn. The man ambushed me" Lance whispered and then put up a hand to tell Finn to stop talking.

 


"Guys there you are" Justin said as he ran over to the two now best friends.

 

Justin was followed by the three boys.

"Johnny says we are leaving today and that we are making a pit stop at Finn's house, to pick up her stuff." JC said smiling at Finn who blushed.

They kept on talking as they got on the bus. 

As they drove away, no one noticed the black SUV following behind them.

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story