Author's Chapter Notes:

So in the previous chapter we found out that Lance and Finn are Twins. Lance is younger than Finn by a mintue.

Lance remember who Lexi was after a brief Flashback he had when he touched Lexi's hand.

In this chapter, Lance and Finn's father, Mr. Bass is after Finn and Lance. They were placed in Foster care  after being abused by their father.

Their mother wasn't around when the abuse started because she had ran away. Their father  still  isn't in Police Custody yet.

The rest of *Nsync doesn't know this yet.

As the bus pulled away from the diner, Lexi who was sitting by window where the glass wasn't tinted, caught glimps of a car.

She yelped in fright and began breathing heavily. Lonnie one of the boys' bodyguards who was watching her from the couch, went over to her placing a hand on her shoulder.

Finn jumped and screamed loudly causing Lonnie to stumble backwards and bringing the rest of the boys into the area at a fast walk.

"Finn?" JC spoke from behind her.

At this point she was panicking. She was white as a ghost. She couldn't breathe and was weezing.

"Sweetheart, you need to calm down" said a soft voice from in front of her.

She looked up still breathing hard and fast.

The speaker was Lance.

Now that he had her attention, he turned to Lonnie and Dre.

"Tell the Bus driver to pull over, Finn and I need to get out and have a private chat," he paused when he saw the look on his friends faces and then continued "don't worry guys I am just taking her outside so she can calm down."

The two bodyguards nodded and left to speak to the driver.

 


The man driving the black SUV, swore when he saw the bus pull over.

 

The man was Mr. Bass and he was after the Twins (Lance and Finn), he wanted them back.

He had found out from another family member on his ex-wife's side of the family, that the Twins had special powers and talents.

He wanted their powers for himself. That's way he had kidnapped Lance when he was 10 years old. But then when Lance had turned 16, he escaped from his father.

Mr. Bass still didn't know what his childrens powers were. He needed them. 

He drove pass the bus un noticed.

 


Finn and Lance were standing outside the bus.

 

"What did you see Finn" Lance asked watching his older sister as she sat down in the grass.

"His car" she said so quietly that Lance barely heard what she had said.

"What?" he asked her.

"I saw his car" she paused for a second before looking up at him "Lance we got to tell them"

She sounded like she was in pain.

"Are you ok?" Lance asked ignoring his sister's last statement.

"I'm fine bro" she said.

Her breathing was normal and she seemed more relaxed than she was earlier.

"Come on we need to get to my house" Finn said.

The two siblings got back on the bus and were instantly ambushed by questions from their friends.

Finn managed to escape to the front of the bus to speak to the driver.

The bus driver started to move and for those who weren't lucky to be sitting down, lost their balance fell down.

Five mintues later, the tour bus pulled up infront of Lexi's home and the guys and Finn got out of the bus.

 


The six people went inside the house without ringing the door bell because the front door was un locked.

 

"Mom I'm home" Finn said.

Mrs. Finn came out of the kitchen and came in to the foyer.

"Finn you are just in" Mrs. Finn stopped speaking and looked around the room before her eyes fell on Lance, "Lance?" Mrs. Finn fainted.

"I really wasn't expecting that to happen. JC, Joey, Justin, and Chris why don't you go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for me there. My bedroom is the front bedroom on the right. Lance, you and I need to get my mom to the couch" Finn said.

The Four member of *NSYNC did as Lexi told them while Lance helped Finn carry her mom to the family room couch.

Once she heard the door to her bedroom close, Finn spoke to Lance quietly.

"Mom found me at the Foster Care Center. She had ran away from Mr. Bass when we weren't at home. We had just turned 6 when the abuse started. He never wanted to have kids. Anyway she had gotten remarried to man named Benji Finn. We better wake her up" Finn said.

Still speechless from the fact that his biological mother was still alive, Lance just nodded his agreement. Finn put smelling salts under their mother's nose and waited.

Mrs. Finn stirred and then let out a small moan and opened her eyes.

"Lance" she cried softly

"Shh ma he is right here" Finn said.

Lance stepped forward and looked at his mother.

"Mom" Lance whispered.

"Son. There is so much that I need to tell you and your sister about but it looks like you are busy. So I will let you figure it out for yourselves so you better get going" she said whispering.

The twins nodded and made their way to Finn's room.

 


It took them nearly two hours to pack Finn's stuff into the bus.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Finn invited Finn's friends to have lunch with them and they accepted.

They ened up spending almost the rest of the day at Finn's house before Lance told them it was time to go.

Once on the bus and away from the Finn Home and call to Johnny to let him know that they were now on the way to the first stop for Sunday's night concert in Washington State, JC turned to Finn and Lance.

"Spill you two, what the hell is going on with the both of yous" JC asked.

"Nothing Jace" Finn said sweetly.

On the inside JC melted at the sound of her voice but on the outside he glared at her.

"You are lying to me Finn." JC said and walked away and climbed into his bunk that was close by.

"What a great way to start your new job Finn." Finn thought to herself.

"Hey guys its time to hit the sack. Lexi you are on the pull out bed" Lonnie said from behind Finn.

Finn jumped and yelped in fright,  clutching her chest she turned around and looked up at Lonnie.

"Don't do that. Are you trying to kill me Lonnie?" Finn asked with a small smile.

Lonnie laughed at her.

If he had known that was the last time any of them would see Finn smile for long time, he would have taken her picture.

If they thought today would be the last time they saw Finn turn white as a ghost, they were dead wrong.

Things were about to go to hell dragging in not only Lance and Finn but their friends as well.  

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story