Author's Chapter Notes:

Character ages:

*Not using real ages

Finn is 19

Lance is 19

*Lance and Finn are twins. Finn is older by a mintue or two

JC is 21

Justin is 15

Joey is 20

Chris is 22

* Lance was adopted by Lori and Jack Grant (His friends don't know that Lance is adopted only Johnny does), he has an older sister named Stacy. Lance never changed his last name.

*Justin is still a minor but because he is with adults his mother doesn't have to travel with him.

Lance Bass was jumpy and paranoid. He had this feeling of some one or something following him and his friends.

Lance glanced over his shoulder and again he saw no one was following them. They walked a few more feet before Lance stopped once again.

Lance looked at JC and Finn. JC was holding Finn's hand. Chris had noticed the way that the  19 year old had been acting and walked up behind the boy.

"Lance?" Chris asked

Lance jumped and turned around.

"Christ! Chris don't do that!" Lance cried out.

JC and Finn turned around to see what was wrong. Lance was pale as a ghost and was clearly frightened about something.

Finn told Joey and Justin to continue walking to the diner and they did.

JC was still staring at Chris and Lance. Finn was now looking past the two boys.

"Evan" she said to herself hoping that she had said it quietly enough that JC hadn't heard her but he had.

"Who is Evan?" JC asked as the four friends started walking again to join Joey and Justin at the diner.

"I will tell you once we get into the diner" Finn said.

 


"So who is Evan?" JC asked once the waitress had taken their orders and had walked away.

 

Lance opened his mouth to speak but he quickly closed it again when he realized that JC was speaking to Finn.

"Evan is my ex-boyfriend" she lied. She prayed that JC believed her and would leave it alone. JC however wasn't buying it.

"Finn, I want to be your friend but how can I if you keep lying to me? Now honestly who the hell is Evan?" JC said.

JC rarely raised his voice. She could tell that he was getting angry with her for lying and she wanted to be more than just friends with the slightly older young man. 

Finn sighed and began speaking once more.

"Evan works for the Seattle mob. I had the pleasure of meeting the guy when my biological father took me with him on what he called a business trip. You see my father is a mob boss. He has eyes and people everywhere" Finn said.

For a few moments no one spoke or said any thing. Finn looked at Lance.

The young man was paler than he was before and she realized that talking about Evan might not have been such a good idea.

"Hey Lance why don't you go and call Lonnie." She said hoping that the cool air might bring the color back into his face.

Lance agreed and went outside to make the call to Lonnie. The others looked at her with confused looks.

She sighed once more and began explaining.

"Because Evan works for the mob and has been following us for some reason, there might be others like him trying to get to us or Lance. It might be a good idea to have Lonnie with for the rest of the day"

She was mentally kicking herself now because she had persuaded Lonnie and Dre that they wouldn't need bodyguards for the day but now it was looking like they were going to be needing them.

She looked to the front of the diner and saw Lance pull out his phone and begin dialing. Seeing that he was ok, she turned her attention back to the others and started listening to what was being said.

She was deeply intrigued at what was being said, that she failed to see a man pull Lance away from the diner window. There weren't any witnesses around.

 


Outside the diner Lance inhaled deeply and exhaled, slowly the color returned to his cheeks. Feeling slightly better than he was before, Lance pulled out his phone and dialed Lonnie.

 

Just as Lance could hear Lonnie's voice on the other end, he felt a gun being pressed into the small of his back.

"Hang up the phone and put it down kid" the man behind Lance ordered.

Lance did as he was told to do. "Evan" Lance said coldly and bravely as he possibly could.

Evan dragged Lance into a darkened ally way and shoved him face first into a wall.

Evan then pulled Lance's arms hands behind him and tied them behind his back with enough rope that he tied Lance's ankles together too.

The mobster then turned Lance around that so Lance was now facing him so quickly that Lance almost lost his balance.

"Please don't" Lance begged when he saw Evan's fist.

Evan slammed his fist into Lance's face hard enough that Lance knew that he was going to have a black eye.

Evan released his grip on Lance's shoulder and Lance fell to his knees. Evan dragged the young man away from the wall.

Lance looked up and stared Evan in the face and was hit with a flashback.

****Flashback****

"James!" 

Six year old James Lance Bass ran towards his father.
"Yes daddy?" Lance asked looking his father in the eyes. His father wasn't smiling.
"Keep your eyes on the floor brat" Mr. Bass said angrily.


Mr. Bass slammed his fist into the little boy's stomach. Lance fell to his knees and kept his eyes on the floor in front of him.


"Where is your sister boy?" Mr. Bass asked
"Sleeping" he squeaked
"Sleeping?"
"Yes sir, she is sleeping"


Mr. Bass looked up the stairs where his older daughter by a minute or two was sleeping and growled. He then turned his attention to the little boy who was kneeling in front of him, was.
"Get your ass downstairs boy. You are going to be taking your sister's punishment as well as your own for not only back talking to me but also for looking at me in the eyes. Basement now"

****End of Flashback****

"Please don't hit me" Lance said begging once more.

Evan laughed at Lance and forced a gag into Lance's mouth and tied the ends of the cloth tightly behind the boy's head.

Evan kicked and punched Lance until Lance was unconscious. Evan laughed and walked away from the unconscious young man.

 


It had been nearly thirty minutes since Lance had gone out side to call Lonnie and he still wasn't back.

 

Finn stared at the empty seat that held Lance's untouched now cold food. She was getting worried.

JC and the other three noticed this.

"Finn, why don't Chris, Justin, Joey and I stay here while you go and look for him?" JC suggested to her.

Finn looked at him and nodded in agreement and left.

 


Outside Finn heard the ringing of Lance's cell phone.

 

The caller was Lonnie.

"Hey Lonnie"

"Lanstan!"

She cringed

"Lonnie its Finn. Am gonna have to call you back"

She hung up on the bodyguard. She had heard some one moaning from the ally way.

She nearly tripped over him.

"LANCE!"

Inside......

"LANCE!"

The four boys who were waiting for Finn's return, heard her shout Lance's name.

"Come on guys" Chris said as he reached into his pocket and shoved some money down on the table and ran for the door with his friends on his heels.

Back outside.....

Finn had managed to remove the gag but not the bindings on Lance's hands and ankles.

"Evan" he croaked

The other boys ran into the ally way and once they saw their friend on the ground, they were shocked at what they saw.

It took a few seconds to shake the sight away but Justin managed to dial 911.

A few minutes later, the paramedics arrived and loaded the beaten boy onto a gurney and into the waiting ambulance.

Because she was the assissent manager, Finn rode with Lance.

Before leaving the sight, Finn needed to speak with the boys.

"Chris you are incharge. I need you to call Johnny and then call Lonnie and Dre. JC you call Mike. We are going to need security on you guys, Lance and myself included. Now who does Lance live with?" she said.

"He lives with his parents, Lorie and Jack Grant but their in the Alps. His older sister, Stacy is home though" JC said and scribbled Stacy's number down for Finn.

With that said, Finn climbed into the ambulance and was on her way to the hospital with Lance.

 


Once at the hospital, Finn was told to wait in the waiting area, where she was given information papers to fill out.

 

She didn't know a thing about Lance and was about to tell the Nurse this when the guys came rushing in.

"How is he?" Chris asked

"Dunno he just got here and I haven't spoken to the doctor yet" Finn said.

"Did you fill out the paper work yet?" Justin asked

"No because I don't know a damn thing about my little brother" Finn said

The boys stared at her.

"Give those to me" Justin said.

Finn gave them to him and sat down. JC sat beside her.

"What did you mean by my little brother?" JC asked.

"He is my new little brother. I mean don't you call yourselves brothers?" Finn asked covering up her secret and Lance's.

"Yeah and you are our sister" JC said.

"Any one here for a Lance Bass?" a voice called out

"That would be us doctor" Chris said.

The five friends gathered around the doctor.

"Lance is going to be fine. He broke his right arm when he fell other than that he has some cuts and bruises. The cuts should heal fine without scaring. The only thing that has me worried is his skin color. His skin color is paler than normal. We are going to keep him for the next few days. He is in room 205" the Doctor said.

Finn stared after the doctor before JC gave her a small shove forward.

Entering room 205 was difficult.

"Oh come on in guys. I don't bite you know" a voice from inside the room said

Laughing at their stupidity, they entered the room.

"Doc. is going to keep you here for a few days." Finn said before leaving the room so she could call Johnny because Justin told her that Chris nor JC made any of the calls that she told them to make.

She had to leave the hospital to make those calls.

   

 

 


Incomplete
Boybandfreakis20 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Many Adventures of Lexi Finn- Evil is everywhere also liked 30 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Many Adventures of Lexi Finn.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story