Author's Chapter Notes:
I own no one but Lexi, Mr. Bass's goons, and many other characters

It was Saturday Morning by the time the tour bus pulled up to the hotel the boys' and their publicist were staying in.

It had taken Finn almost twenty mintues to book a hotel for the boys and herself. It was a Comfort Inn and Suites. Finn had managed to get three rooms which ment the boys were sharing at least one of the rooms.

JC, Lance, and Justin were in one room while Chris and Joey were in the room next to them. Because she was a girl, Finn got the third room to herself.

The bodyguards were sleeping on the bus.

After getting settled into their rooms, the group went into town.

 


Mr. Bass had people who worked for him everywhere. So when Mr. Bass found out from one of his many sources about where his kids were, he called some people who lived in Seattle.

 

The phone in his apartment was ringing off the hook.

"Christ!" Pete Johnson swore as he jumped out of his bed. He ran to his kitchen to pick up the phone.

"Hey Pete"

Pete gasped at the voice he was hearing.

"Bass, man its been awhile. What can I do for you?"

Pete listened to what Mr. Bass was telling him to do. 

"Threats?  Sure whats his number again?"

Pete scribbled down the number that Mr. Bass gave to him and said good bye.

 After hanging up with his boss, Pete dialed the number that Bass gave him.

Some one picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Charlie? Hey listen to this man. You have a boy band and their Assissent Manager staying at your hotel."

Charlie was the manager of the Hotel that Finn and the boys were staying in.

"Yeah so what Pete?"

Pete frowned.

"Bass called me to tell you that he wants you, to write some threat notes to his kids. His young son named Lance and the girl's name is Finn. Those are the two you want to leave threats with."

Charlie didn't say anything for a few seconds and Pete was worried that Charlie had hung up. Then Charlie spoke.

"Pete I will do it. I will even get Evan to follow them."

Pete was shocked hear that and said a few more things to Charlie before saying good bye.

As soon as Pete hung up the phone on his end, Charlie hung up his phone and pulled out two pieces of paper and began to write.

Boy, 

Am watching your every move. I have eyes everywhere and you know that.

You can't tell any one about this note for if you do you, you and your sister die. No Cops and you won't get hurt. Remember I got eyes everywhere boy.

Charlie wrote something similar for Finn and when he was done with the letters, he took them up to the guests rooms.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:
3am chapter is not complete. the rest will be up later this afternoon


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story