[Comments - 29]
Summary:

Though never explicitly voiced, the knowledge of her friends and family’s disapproval of the man she loved persuaded Gemma Porter to deny his request to elope at the age of twenty and caused his subsequent and abrupt move out of town. Five years later, a now wealthy and successful Justin Timberlake returns, and by the most unfortunate of events, Gemma continuously finds herself in his presence. Her friends and family don’t remember him, Justin jokes with her as if she hadn’t broken his heart, and most importantly, Gemma must come to terms with the fact that she may still be in love with him. 


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 19650 Read: 10018
Published: May 22, 2010 Updated: Aug 01, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Vaguely, and I mean it, vaguely, based on Jane Austen's novel Persuasion. I intended this story to be more similar but as I was writing it just went off on its own little journey, haha.

1. Chapter 1 by heartsevolve [Comments - 9] (1630 words)
Hey! So this is my first fic, like, ever. So please be gentle and let me know what you think! I'm pretty sure the rest of the chapters are going to be much longer than this, but I'm just putting this out here to see what the general response is...if there is a response, haha!

2. Chapter 2 by heartsevolve [Comments - 6] (3536 words)

3. Chapter 3 by heartsevolve [Comments - 5] (4843 words)

4. Chapter 4 by heartsevolve [Comments - 3] (4507 words)

I am SO sorry it has taken me this long to get another chapter up! Summer has just taken over my life, I swear! But hopefully, since I already have a bit of the next chapter up it won't take as long! :)

And as always, thank you to my lovely beta azchickadee

5. Chapter 5 by heartsevolve [Comments - 6] (5134 words)