[Comments - 7]
Summary:

When two brothers seek revenge upon a member of Nsync they succeed in hitting him where it hurts the most...by kidnapping three of his friends.  He and the remaining group member, along with investigators have just 72 hours to find the others before their time is up.  


Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 37029 Read: 12176
Published: Aug 29, 2010 Updated: Aug 04, 2013
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
 

In Chapter 4 Chris and Justin, with the help of their bodyguards, dealt with their fears and grief. In the meantime, JC awakened in the basement and dealt with his own fears all on his own.

1. Chapter 1 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 1] (2930 words)

In no way do I know any member of Nsync, their management or those employed by the group.  I just like to play with them for a while.  I do own all orignal characters.

Please read...review, if you want to.

2. Chapter 2 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 1] (5676 words)

In chapter 1 JC, Joey and Lance were kidnapped.  How will Chris and Justin take the news?

3. Chapter 3 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 1] (4932 words)

Things didn't go well for Justin when he heard the news of the kidnapping in the previous chapter.  How will Chris, Johnny & the bodyguards handle this new development?

4. Chapter 4 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 1] (3819 words)
In Chapter 3, Johnny and the bodyguards dealt with the aftermath of telling Justin and Chris of Joey, Lance and JC’s kidnapping. At the same time, the kidnappers' plans are being revealed.

5. Chapter 5 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 0] (5449 words)
 

In Chapter 4 Chris and Justin, with the help of their bodyguards, dealt with their fears and grief. In the meantime, JC awakened in the basement and dealt with his own fears all on his own.

6. Chapter 6 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 1] (3710 words)
 

In Chapter 5, Lance finally awakened in the damp basement that he, JC and Joey had been placed in by the kidnappers. In the meantime, Justin and Chris are beginning to pull themselves together and use each other to find the strength to deal with the situation.

7. Chapter 7 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 0] (4082 words)
 

In Chapter 6, we left Joey possibly facing further abuse at the hands of the kidnappers while JC looked on and Lance lay unconscious due to his heart condition. In the meantime, Justin, Chris and others were anxiously awaiting word from anyone involved in the kidnapping.

8. Chapter 8 by ithoughtsheknew [Comments - 2] (6431 words)
 

In Chapter 7 Chris collapsed after hearing a tape recording of the kidnapper’s demands. Dr. Shannon was notified and immediately made plans to fly to New York. In the meantime, Joey, JC, and Lance were once again about to face their kidnappers.