Story Notes:

Just a heads up, this one is a lot more graphic compared to my other stories, :)

 

 Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

Guys! This story is nominated at http://nsyncfiction.net/awards for...

Remarkable Multi-Parter, Super Sexy Smut, Intriging Work In Progress, Most Anticipated Update, Brilliant Dialogue, Brilliant Descriptive, Impressive Characterization of Justin, Innovative Original Character, and Favorite Couple!

Phew! Haha, go vote!

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Lemme know if you like it! This is also, at the moment, unbetaed, and I've only read through it once, so if there are grammatical problems, excuse me! It's late and I want to post it!

There is a ritual in the way Olivia gets ready for their nights and Justin finds it almost hypnotic. Frank Sinatra spills from the record player, his voice full and rich despite the faint crackling that accompanies all records. Tonight her brown hair tumbles down her back in loose, glossy waves that make Justin want to run his fingers through them, if he wasn't so concerned they'd be ruined. So instead, he settles by resting his hands on her bare shoulders, thumbing the beading on her straps absentmindedly. Their eyes meet in the vanity mirror and she gives him a coy grin.

"You're wearing a new dress." Justin observes. "I like it."

Olivia smiles fully, her red lips parting to reveal gleaming white teeth. "You should, you bought it for me."

Through the mirror Olivia watches Justin smile before pursing his lips and tsking at her. He slips the left strap off her shoulder, pressing his lips to where it sat before tipping his head up and whispering in her ear.

"You're mistaken. Gregory & Sims bank in Springfield bought you that dress. But I'd be happy to buy it from you."

"Oh?" Olivia asks, gasping as Justin's teeth find her earlobe.

"Yes, I'm quite serious." Justin answers, though the teasing lilt in his voice is impossible to hide, at least to Olivia. He's sucking at her neck now, his hands gripping her biceps. "There's just one thing, baby." He whispers, his breath cooling her neck where his mouth just was. "It would be a direct exchange, you see. As in you hand me that dress right," His right hand slips down to squeeze her breast through the thin material. "Now." And he tweaks her nipple with his final word.

All Olivia can answer with is a soft, "mmm," and Justin takes that as a yes. He lifts her to her feet with a tug on her left arm where his hand was still resting. Olivia crains her neck, their lips finally meeting in a rush of tongue, lips, and teeth. She grasps at his tie without her usual deftness and he chuckles against her lips as she struggles to untie the knot. Finally, she manages to free him of it and makes quick work on his white button down, revealing his naked torso, both smooth and hard in the way only a man can be. Their lips separate for the first time and Justin finds that Olivia's lipstick is nearly gone, undoubtedly marring his own lips and neck. Almost immediately after their lips part she begins placing kisses down the column of his neck and nipping at his collar bone as she pushes his oxford of his shoulders. Justin stands still, apart from his hands, which wander down the hourglass curve of her waist until they reach her ass. He grabs it in greedy handfuls, ignoring the annoying prick of beads and sequins stabbing into his palms.

His hands stop so abruptly Olivia stills as well, lifting her head ready to question if something was wrong.

"Why are you still wearing that dress?" He growls, "I bought it from you and I want it...now."

Olivia nods and does as she's told, almost obediently, but the smirk on her face and the gentle sway of her hips say otherwise.

She turns her back to him and bends over, far more than necessary, pressing her ass firmly against the zipper in his slacks. She can feel him, hard and wanting, as she shimmies from left to right and only when his fingertips knead hard enough on her hips to ache does she whip her head around to speak.

"I can't reach the zipper, Jus, help me out, would you?" She asks, her voice breathy.

Justin can tell by the way her eyes are hooded, as if her eyelashes are too heavy, and her almost constant licking of her lips, that she wants him - bad.

"Oh, I'll help you out alright." He stresses, before bending Olivia at a ninety-degree angle, his long fingers, callused at the tips, shoving the dress passed her hips in one nimble motion.

Justin finds her bottom half bare underneath, and it shocks him into stillness, but only momentarily. She's never done this before, but when he sees her right hand between her own legs to part her folds for him everything else is forgotten. He looks to her through the mirror, her pupils fully dilated and they both listen to the jingle and quick zip of Justin losing his pants. Olivia braces herself, fully expecting to feel the smooth warmth of the head, but instead, nothing. Her eyes shot to his in question, to which he responds with a cocky grin and he watches as Olivia's frown of indignation turns into a moan as one of his fingers finds her entrance.

"Shit, baby," Justin says as he slips his index finger in and out. "You're soaked."

It shouldn't really be a surprise for him, really, the day of any heist Justin can almost guarantee Olivia will be horny as fuck. Briefly, he smirks, remembering the last job they pulled and how thirty miles outside the city he fucked her on the hood of his car, while the heat from the hard worked engine burned her ass. Olivia's mewls pull Justin from his memory and he slips another finger in, his thumb circling her clit while his other hand grasps her ass.

She's rocking back on his hand now, her eyes shut and mouth open, panting, chasing her orgasm. He can tell she's close by the way her walls clench his fingers but just as she's about to come he pulls his fingers out. Olivia turns her head, ready to scream, her chest heaving as the tingles of pre-orgasm leave her body.

Her fingers splay across the surface of the vanity as she speaks. "What are you do-"

And then the head of Justin's cock rubs right against her clit and his chest, damp with sweat, presses to her back. His chin hooks over her shoulder and he asks, "What do you want me to do, Liv?"

He slides his dick up and teases her entrance before repeating his words again.

"What do you want me to do?"

She knows, now, that he wants to hear her say it. And always being one who indulges in the finest things possible, in all forms of pleasure, she knows not to deny him.

"Fuck me, Justin."

She groans, arching her back in relief as he rams into her, sheathing himself completely in one stroke. Her eyes are closed in pleasure, she can feel him pulse inside of her and she fleetingly wishes she had time to see him before he entered her. His chest lifts off her back, their skin pulling apart a little reluctantly, and he doesn't move an inch.

"Look at me, Liv." He orders, his hands making lazy trails from her shoulders down her back, to her hips where he grips her hard enough to leave a mark.

Her eyes fly open, finding his instantly in the mirror, and it's then that he pulls out to the tip. Olivia watches as his own eyelids flutter at the motion, but his weakness is over in a split second and he's pounding into her with no avail. Her brush, with its sterling silver handle clanks against the oak of the vanity as Justin thrusts. She watches him amid the haze of pleasure and feels herself flood when his chin dips to his chest to watch his cock enter and leave her body. It's when he starts to do this little dip with his hips that Olivia finds keeping her eyes open impossible, and the shut on their own accord. His hands move from her hips to her ass, taking rough handfuls to pull her back against him. His balls are hitting her clit, sending little jolts of electricity to the tips of her toes when she feels the slap.

"I said look at me." He half snarls half moans, loving the look of her hair spilling farther down her back when she throws her head back in satisfaction.

Her eyes lock with his while one of her hands reaches to pull a breast out of her dress and roll her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Yeah." Justin breathes, breathless, starting up his stroke again with the same vigor. He watches her, her chest jiggling, her hips meeting thrust for thrust and this time he says nothing when her eyes fall closed. 

Olivia's moans get louder with each plunge, his cock getting deeper and deeper, hitting that spot inside that she didn't even know existed until Justin. She feels her muscles tighten, signaling what she and Justin both know is coming. This time it happens gradually, starting at her core and working its way out to the tips of her fingers and toes. Justin doesn't stop, working his way through the spastic squeezing walls around him, and enjoying Olivia's gasps of his name over and over again. A few more and Justin rests against her back again as he coats her walls, giving a final thrust as he presses kisses to her shoulder blades.

The room is at last completely silent, save for the repeating scratch of the Frank Sinatra record, long since finished. He feels her lift her head and their eyes lock, again through the mirror. He gives her a sheepish smile, which she returns, and the same look of loss pass across their faces as he pulls out. She turns to him on wobbly knees, her dress still hiked above her hips, and gives his Adams apple a delicate kiss. He wears her out every time, she never knows what to expect except for the fact that she'll never have a disappointing time.

Justin notices Olivia's hair is ruined, completely, and they don't have time to fix it before they do the job, so they make a wordless agreement to push the robbery to tomorrow. Afterall, they haven't been caught yet. And they won't be. Because they're invincible, untouchable, unbeatable. Bulletproof.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral wallsex originalcharacter bankrobberj banksex