Author's Chapter Notes:

I think you guys might like this one :)

 

"Drum roll please...And the award, for the greatest bowler on the planet Earth is...Trace the envelope please...EMILY LOGAN!!!!!"

I jumped up on the pristine white couch holding a shot of tequila in my left hand and the Wii controller that was in my right hand up to my mouth as a mock microphone. "Thank you, thank you everyone! Please hold your applause. First of all I'd like to thank my family who has supported me through thick and thin my entire life. Without them I would be nothing...absolutely nothing," I said slurring my words while trying to catch my balance that was slowly making me lean my calves on the back of the couch. "Secondly...Secondly? Is that a word? Ah fuck it...Secondly I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for blessing me with this talent and the ability to share it with the rest of the world. And FINALLY, I need to thank the man of my dreams...the person who saved my life. My one, my only. Mr. JC Chasez everyone!" I heard JC cheer from the couch as I threw the shot back, and was met quickly with Justin's face when I opened my eyes, and soon I was thrown over his shoulder. Instinct was to try and get out of his firm grip on the back of my knees so I immediately started punching his ass and attempted to bite his back. 

"Keep touching my ass Logan and see what happens to you..."

"Oh!" I yelled continuing to slap his ass as I dangled from his shoulder, "Will it involve nudity?"

"It will involve the nudity of two separate parties," he replied throwing me down on the love seat and plopping down next to me.

"I hope it's me and JC," I said quickly and was met with laughs from everyone else in the room except Justin who instantly hopped on me and started to tickle me. After what felt like hours of torture he finally let up kissing me seductively on the lips and pulling away just when I wrapped my legs around his waist. "No fair," I pouted sticking my bottom lip out at him.

"You think that's no fair?" he asked trying to pull my hands apart that were wrapped around his neck, "Wait until tonight when you want some and I don't give it to you."

"Get a fucking room!" Trace begged from the couch next to us.

"You wouldn't dare," I said eyeing Justin and ignoring my brothers' desperate plea.

"Oh you just wait and see little--"

"SERIOUSLY! My ears are bleeding!"

"Shut up Trace," we said at the same time causing us to look at each other and let out a small laugh.

"You need to get over it," I continued throwing my head off the side of the loveseat to look at him upside down. "We have sex...all the time. Good sex...great sex...MINDBLOWING sex, and we have been for four months. So be a man and deal with the fact that your sister is having sex with your best friend. Not to mention," I said throwing my finger up to make another solid point, "You should be thanking us...all of you fuckers should be thanking us because this vacation was suppose to be a romantic getaway and somehow we ended up with 8 stragglers!"

"I never knew Florida was a romantic getaway," Trace said throwing his napkin at my face.

"I never knew you thought our sex was mind-blowing," Justin smirked running kisses up my arm before making it to my lips.

We've been in Miami for 3 days and tonight was our last night before Justin went back to LA and I went back to frumpy old Tennessee. We've been spending as much time together as possible with him coming home every time he had at least 48 hours off and me going out there if I could find the time. It's been close to six months since we started dating and though it hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies, it's been pretty damn close to it.

I planned this little shindig for Justin and I a couple of months ago because having 4 days straight together has been hard to come by, but when I surprised him with it his smile turned into nerves when he told me that he already had meetings and stuff set up for this weekend. He tried to get them moved to a different date, and even offered to pay to fly them out to Miami but he kept coming up short so in a last ditch attempt he offered to put them up at the place I was renting. Two people turned into four and then somehow Trace got involved and four people turned into eight. As upset as I was that this romantic getaway turned into Justin and Emily plus eight, we've actually had a really great time. In fact I can't remember the last time I've had this much fun or laughed so hard, and the fact that I've been sober for about 15 minutes in the past three days could possibly be a factor in that.

"Come on Romeo, let's go have mind-blowing sex," I said grazing my lips against his before nibbling on his bottom lip when I finished. He moaned against my lips as he slowly made his way off the couch, only to throw me over his shoulder once more. My head was spinning, partially due to the fact that I've been drinking tequila all day, and partially due to the fact that I knew once we made it into that bedroom I was probably going to be thrown up against a wall and have the living daylights fucked out of me. Not that I minded...at all. "WAIT!" I screamed causing him to stop dead in his tracks just as we passed the coffee table, "The tequila!" He backed up and I wrapped my hand around the neck of the bottle before smacking his ass like one would smack reins against a horse for him to continue, "Peace out bitches!" I said throwing a peace sign in the air with my free hand. We walked out to whistles and catcalls from everyone besides Trace who had his shaking head in his hand.

After trekking it up the steps and down the long hallway we finally made it to the master bedroom, and I watched Justin kick the door shut with his socked foot that almost reached high enough to kick me right in the nose. He threw me down on the bed and I tried to stand up on the king size mattress quickly, but lost my balance twice falling over before I actually made it to a standing position. He held out two shot glasses in front of me and cocked his eyebrows up at me silently signaling me to pour the contents of the bottle I was holding into them. I twisted the cap off the bottle of 901 throwing the cap behind me and took a swig from the bottle itself. "Slow down you lush!" Justin said grabbing the bottle by the bottom and pulling it out of my hands. He handed me one of the shot glasses, filling it to the brim before doing the same to the one in his hand. Holding up his glass to make it even with mine he looked at me in the eyes and I felt my insides melt, "To us," he said, "And our mind-blowing sex."

A smirk formed on my face and a shiver ran through my body as we clinked glasses and threw the shot back. Without skipping a beat I threw my shot glass behind me like the drunken fool that I was and hopped off the bed into Justin arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist crossing my feet at my ankles for more support while attacking his mouth with mine and quickly unbuttoning his shirt as he backed up into the wall behind him. Pushing the thin cloth off of his shoulders I reached down to grab the hem of his undershirt backing away from his lips for a mere second to pull it over his head. I ran my hands down his chiseled chest moving my mouth down to the spot on his neck that I knew sent him reeling. His right hand went from my back to against the wall as he let out a moan and I felt him catch his breath against my ear.

"Jesus Christ Em..."

I sat up releasing my arms from around his neck allowing him to pull my shirt off, and I immediately reached down for the button of his jeans flicking the cold metal with my thumb at the same time as my mouth went back on his. I pulled the zipper down and he kicked his jeans off while unhooking the clasp of my bra setting me free. He threw it to the side and I could feel my heart start to race even faster when our bare skin met. I didn't wait for him to take my pants off, I somehow turned into a world renowned gymnast and did it myself, throwing the jeans along with my underwear into the corner with the rest of our clothing without even touching the ground. It wasn't everyday that we were so aggressive in the bedroom, and something about this felt wrong probably because there was a house full of people downstairs that knew exactly what was going on right now, but I think that turned me on even more.

I watched as Justin pulled his boxer briefs down and flung them into the pile with a swift kick. For the first time I actually realized how incredible he looked naked, but I wasn't looking at what normal people would focus on at a time like this. Instead, I was looking at his arms and the way his biceps bulged as he held me close to him, and I ran my fingers along the freckles on his shoulders. I watched his chest go up and down each time he took a heavy breath, and when I looked back up into his eyes I found myself losing my breath. All this time, and I never realized how beautiful this man was. Physically he is the definition of perfect, and as my eyes roam his passion and lust filled eyes, I can also see something else. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly but it makes me release a breath that I was holding in and I feel tension that I didn't know existed come off of my shoulders.

I snap out of my daze when I first feel his warm breath and then his lips graze my shoulder blades, "You okay?" his breath sending chills down my spine and I suddenly realized that we went from hyper speed to slow motion all in a matter of seconds.

I nodded and let a small smile creep onto my lips, "Perfect."

I watched his finger as it moved a piece of hair away from my face and felt a strange sense of anticipation as he loosened his grip to lower me down onto him. I closed my eyes feeling him go deep inside of me, staying there for a moment not moving to let me adjust to him. It was a feeling I've felt numerous times before yet I always had the same reaction even though I knew what to expect. I put my forehead against his when he started moving, slowly at first but speeding up knowing exactly what I wanted when I lightly pulled the curls on the back of his neck.

He spun me around pushing my back against the wall making it easier for him to have access to all of me. I kept my legs wrapped tightly around him and held onto his shoulders for leverage giving him the ability to use his hands any way he pleased. He ran his hand down my check and over my shoulders landing gently on my breasts. Taking one in each hand he worked his magic pinching my nipples between his thumb and pointer finger knowing exactly how to get me to my breaking point, and for some reason he was getting me there faster today then he ever has before. Placing a soft kiss on my lips he dipped his head down and sucked right where I was craving. I let out a loud moan unable to contain myself even though I knew everyone could probably hear me, and he reached up with his left hand placing it over my mouth looking up at me while he continued to throw me over the edge.

He nibbled gently before letting go bringing his mouth back up to mine, realizing that this might be an easier way to keep me quite. One hand curled around the back of my neck and the other traveled down my body, his thumb landing on my clit and I threw my head back biting on my bottom lip to keep from screaming at the top of my lungs as he rubbed it. I stayed like this until I couldn't control my body any longer and it began to spasm. I threw my head down on his shoulder and hung on for dear life when he spun around again and picked up his pace. "Holy shit babe," he moaned against my neck and I knew he was close too because the only time he ever called me a pet name was when he was close. I took his face in my hands sucking his bottom lip into my mouth pulling back only to watch as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he let go inside of me.

I could feel his heart racing against mine, our bodies slick with sweat slipping apart so his slid his back down the wall sitting on the floor with me on top of him. His eyes were still closed, his forehead against mine and I watched him lick his bottom lip as our breathing began to steady. "I thought you weren't going to give me what I wanted tonight," I laughed deviously.

A smile appeared on his face when he let out a chuckle and opened his eyes to look at me, "You didn't say anything about wanting it."

"Or...You couldn't resist me in my classy drunken stooper."

"Are you kidding me?" he asked kissing me once more, "I can always resist you."

I slapped his arm playfully and he pushed me down lightly making sure just before I hit the floor that I didn't hit my head. He hovered over me and I ran my hands down his chest again, "Coming back for seconds Timberlake?"

"Are you requesting seconds?"

"Maybe..."

"Well if it's request then no. If it's not a request...then still no," he laughed rolling over on his side next to me. "I may be in shape but that," he pointed to the wall, "That is not an easy task. Satisfying yes, but easy it is not!"

"If I had a gold star I'd give you one...actually, wait right there." I got up off the floor and walked over to the foot of the bed picking up Justin's shot glass and the bottle of tequila then reaching across the bed to grab the one I threw behind me. When I walked back over he was sitting up and I stood in front of him butt ass naked with the bottle in my hand, "This might be better then the star."

"This," he said outlining my body with his finger, "You standing there, with that bottle...sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life."

***

I woke up the next morning hung-over to the high heavens. I pulled the sheets up over my head and felt Justin's arm that was around my waist pull me closer to him. I put my hand over his locking our fingers together and kicked him under the covers when he let out a loud pleading moan confirming that he felt the same way I did. "No talking," I said as softly as possible.

"Too bright," he replied joining me under the covers.

"Shhhh..."

We laid there in silence for a long period of time. There was no way I'd be able to fall back to sleep with my head pounding the way that it was, but instead of getting up to get an Advil I chose to stay there with him knowing that it would be a long time before I got to do this again. At first being apart for long periods of time didn't really bother me so much. It was all new, and we were both busy so it kept my mind off of not being with him. Then things slowed down after the benefit and it wasn't so much both of us being busy, but more so just Justin being busy. That is when things started getting harder for me. The minute I had time to focus on me being in Tennessee coming home to an empty house every night, cooking dinner for one instead of two, and falling asleep with my arm wrapped around a cold pillow while he was in LA living it up I started really missing him. After today we won't be seeing each other for close to two months and I couldn't help but lie there and think about what Trace said all those months ago about work coming first for Justin. It didn't really bother me before, but it's bothering me now.

I flipped over onto my other side to face him, and opened my eyes to see his mouth open just a little bit and a peaceful look on his face as he slept. The same feeling that came over me last night was upon me again right now. I knew what this meant. I knew what this feeling was, but I wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet so when I saw his eyes flutter open I closed mine quickly in an attempt to make him believe I was sleeping.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're an awful fake sleeper?"

I popped one eye open looking up at him. Both of us were still under the covers, but the sun was so bright outside that his face was still lit up. "Let's just stay here all day..."

"We could," he said kissing my forehead, "But you have important plans with Trace today."

"Ugh, I forgot about that," I replied rolling onto my back with my hand over my forehead. "Can I tell you something? But I don't want you to take it the wrong way."

"Uh oh," he said throwing the covers off of us before pushing himself up on his elbow. I squeezed my eyes shut to avoid the sunlight but realized it was out of my control so I just dealt with the added pain. "Are you going to tell me the sex wasn't mind-blowing?"

"NO!" I yelled louder then acceptable while hitting his shoulder. He rubbed his hand over where I hit pretending that I actually did damage, "The sex was mind-blowing. It always is Mr. Ego I just wanted to tell you that..."

"That what?" he picked up my hand that he was holding and put it to his lips, looking at me concerned.

"Well I don't want to sound like an annoying clingy girlfriend, but...I don't know I guess...When you're gone, I kind of miss you A LOT!"

"That's it?" he asked kissing my lips. "I miss you a lot too Em. If I could I'd spend every waking moment with you I would, but work kind of gets in the way of that."

"I don't want to not see you for two months Justin," I said defensively feeling like he wasn't really taking how I felt into consideration.

"So come to LA with me."

"To do what? Sit at home or at the office while you work?"

"What do you want me to do Emily?" he asked raising his voice and giving me an attitude.

"Forget it," I lowered my voice and calmed down not wanting to fight with him the last day that we had together, "You're taking it the wrong way and I don't want to fight."

His face softened and he let out a breath seemingly trying to calm himself down just like I did, "Look," he sat up with his back against the pillows motioning for me to do the same. I pushed what felt like 500 pounds of myself off of the mattress and sat facing him with my legs crossed under me. "I'm sorry I yelled okay?" I nodded picking up one of his hands in mine running my finger along the lines on the inside of it. "It's not always going to be like this," he said pushing my chin up to look at him with his finger.

"Is work always going to come first?" I asked tears starting to form in my eyes, "Because I..." I hiccupped a sob back wiping my eyes quickly with the back of my hand, "I didn't sign up for never seeing you, and I didn't sign up for romantic getaways with 8 other people."

"Em," he whispered sadly while pulling me in for a hug. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"No," I replied quickly holding onto him as tight as I could. "I just really don't want to be apart for so long. Because when I'm with you it feels so right and then you leave and it's hard. Like really hard, and I know that you're working and you have to do that so I don't want to make you feel bad but it's hard Justin."

"It's hard for me too," he said putting his hands on my shoulders pushing me back to look me in the eye. "So how about we figure out some sort of way for you to come to LA for a few weeks when my schedule isn't so heavy and I'm not on set all day everyday. I want to be with you to Em...I lo--"

"DON'T!" I cut him off as fast as I could knowing exactly what he was going to say because he's tried to say it so many times before. But I wasn't ready. The same way I wasn't ready to say it to him even though I knew I felt it.

"Okay, sorry. We'll figure something out I promise. But you have to understand that I can't read your mind and you have to tell me how you feel and not feel bad about it."

"I don't want to lose you," I said pathetically. Mentally kicking myself for saying it as the words were coming out of my mouth knowing that I turned into the clingy girlfriend that no one ever wants in there life.

"Not going anywhere," he reached for my hand to pull me on top of him smacking a silly kiss on my lips, "I had fun on our little getaway even if we were joined by 8 pains in the ass."

"Me too...What do you say? One more round of mind-blowing sex before we go?"

"I say, that is the sexiest thing I've ever heard..."

"Clearly I am full of sex appeal these past couple of days," I said patting myself on the back.

He threw me down on the bed holding himself up above me, "You're going to be full of something else in a minute..."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you're thinking :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story