[Comments - 9]
Summary:

 

For my Secret Santa Azchickadee!  I really hope you like it. Happy New Year! 

 

 

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, Every creature was stirring even those darn mice. 

 


(That's not how the story goes JC)

 

It is in my version now stop interrupting me woman.

 

(Whatever you say dude.)

 

 

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care

 

But then they caught fire and left the chimney bare.

 


(What are you talking about boy?)

 


Will you stop cutting me off.  The kids are enjoying this, aren't you?

 

 

Yes Uncle Josh, you're story's funny.

 


See, the kids are loving it, now hush.

 


(You have one more time to try and shush me and I swear I'll burn your Gingerbread)

 


That's cold blooded woman

 


(I know, now continue)

 


The children were nestled all snug in their beds

 

 

While visions of Spongebob danced around in their heads.

 


(Spongebob wasn't even around when this was written.  How many glasses of eggnog have you had?)

 


Three, I know how to handle my liquor intake, don't I kids?

 

 

Huh?

 

 
Nevermind, your Aunt was just teasing.

 

 

(Teasing my foot.  This is nothing like the real thing Josh.  Kids, go on up to bed, Uncle Josh and I will be up in a minute.)

 


You would ruin my story wouldn't you?

 

  

(Just shut up and kiss me so we can go finish this atrocity that is your story.)

 

 


You know you love it girl.












Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: *NSYNC Fiction Secret Santa 2010
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5223 Read: 4512
Published: Dec 31, 2010 Updated: Dec 31, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Things meant for Christmas... by Keediluv [Comments - 3] (1854 words)

So I have some extra craziness going on with me and the fam but the whole story will be up before midnight I promise!  Happy New Year everyone!

Ki 

2. Ain't always done on Christmas... by Keediluv [Comments - 2] (1825 words)

3. It's Meant For New Year's Eve! by Keediluv [Comments - 4] (1544 words)