[Comments - 8]
Past Featured StorySummary:

I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night, shining with the light from the sun.  The sun doesn’t give light to the moon, assuming the moon’s going to owe it one.

-Linkin Park

"She has never been a game.  It has never been about winning, it has always been about consuming.  Everything inside me craves her, her body, her smile, her voice, her breath, I ache for her soul." - Justin

 

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7092 Read: 6053
Published: Jan 08, 2011 Updated: Mar 31, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

A new story, a new release, a deeper, darker Justin with a secret. 

Hope you enjoy!  If you like it, love it, or hate it, let me know.  :)  I'm pretty nervous with this one. 

All the best,

BD

 

1. Chapter 1 by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 3] (1480 words)

First one...it's a little chaotic, but that's Justin's mind right now.  I would really love to hear from you all.  Thanks so much for giving this story a shot.  :)

2. Chapter 2 by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 3] (1922 words)

Hey Everyone!!

I'm back with another update of this one!  Just wanted to answer a couple questions that came up.

Justin is not a vampire, he's not a singer/celebrity...he's a normal guy, with a bit of a dark side, a secret, and an ability.  :)  All of which will unfold throughout the story...but we get a bigger glance at it in this chapter.

The prologue was a glimpse at a future chapter.  So this is technically the first chapter and we're bringing things back a bit and rolling on with the story from here.

I know this is totally a different story, but I would absolutely love to hear from you all...let me know what you think, please?

Huge thank you to azchickadee, she has been nothing but amazing with her thoughts, questions, and ideas for this story!  Your enthusiasm inspires me!

Also, I have a banner on the home page and one here on the chapter notes...just slightly different.  I like both. :) What'd you think?

Ok, enough blabbing... ENJOY!!!!  :) You guys rock!

 

3. Chapter 3 by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 1] (1717 words)

Hey all!

I want to give a huge shout-out to anyone that is reading and/or reviewing this story.  I am beyond thrilled that you're enjoying it, you have no idea how much I value your input...so thank you!

Second, Happy early Birthday to Justin!  :)

Finally, I hope you all enjoy!  Monster thanks to azchickadee for her help!  You're the best, dear! :)

4. Chapter 4 by Beautiful_Distraction [Comments - 1] (1973 words)

I am really sorry that it took me so long to sit down and write another chapter.  I could go into this whole explanation about how my life is out of control busy...but it doesn't matter.  Here we are with another update! :)

Thank you to the staff here at NF for making The Sun and the Moon a featured story.  That really means a lot to me!  I really appreciate the love and support!

I hope you all enjoy the new chapter! :)  Please let me know what you think?!  Reviews mean a lot!