[Comments - 42]
Past Featured StorySummary: Penelope Asherbee isn’t one for the spotlight or the center of attention. She prefers behind the scenes – which is an easy job to get in the world of Hollywood since everyone is fighting tooth and nail to get noticed. She’s perfectly happy to continue her way to the top of the make up design world, one major motion picture at a time. But she has dreams outside of Hollywood, and her ticket out present itself in the indie, sure-fire hit, Southern Sunrise. Working with a star studded cast has its pros and cons, one of them being musician turned actor Justin Timberlake and Valora Francis, an actress who puts Naomi Campbell’s tantrums to shame.

Together with a bumbling cast of assistants, Penelope tries her best to keep her free spirit and easy going attitude unchained to the Hollywood mindset. But, of course, when things go wrong on set, and Penelope is suddenly thrown into the limelight, will she be able to keep her sanity? In a world where you fall faster than you climb, Penelope has to hold tight to who she is or be forever changed.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 30261 Read: 27744
Published: Feb 25, 2011 Updated: Apr 01, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. The Cast by westernway [Comments - 0] (38 words)
The insane actors, actresses, makeup artists, and family members and the way I see them in my insane head. x

2. A Day in the Life by westernway [Comments - 3] (2620 words)
Something I've been toying around with. Enjoy :)

3. Come Together by westernway [Comments - 2] (2373 words)
Thanks for checking this out everyone! :)

4. I'm Looking Through You by westernway [Comments - 2] (3156 words)

Thank you again for all the support :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. I'm actually working on a couple other things that could see themselves rearing their head on this site soon. I'll keep you posted!

 Thanks again everybody! x

5. Glass Onion by westernway [Comments - 4] (2027 words)

Thank you for the views and the reviews! I finally have an outline of this story so it should be getting good very soon :)

 And I apologize for any grammatical errors or anything of the sort - I'm not the best at editing my own shit. 

6. I'm So Tired by westernway [Comments - 2] (2733 words)
This story is just pouring out! Hope you guys are liking it :) x

7. Octopus's Garden by westernway [Comments - 4] (2648 words)

Sorry for the length of this chapter. I added up the cast page as well. Thanks for checking it out everybody :)

 

Amanda x

8. We Can Work It Out by westernway [Comments - 4] (2050 words)

9. Hello, Goodbye by westernway [Comments - 4] (2289 words)
Thanks for all the lovin' definitely makes my black heart less dismal :D

10. Run For Your Life by westernway [Comments - 6] (2183 words)
Oh. Hello there filler! How are you doing this fine Monday?

11. Hey Jude by westernway [Comments - 5] (2579 words)

Happy Friday! Thanks to all for the love. This chapter was a bitch to write. No idea why, but it caused me to start up another story. Damn you Chapter Ten! 

 Enjoy! x

12. How Do You Do It? by westernway [Comments - 3] (1829 words)
Sorry for the lack of update. And sorry for this lovely bit of filler on a Tuesday afternoon :) x

13. Help! by westernway [Comments - 3] (3736 words)

Um. Wow. So thanks for making this a featured story for April. Color me surprised and completely humbled. You guys are pretty much the shit. :)

Here's a nice long update for y'all with a little bit of pepper to spice things up. x