[Comments - 20]
Summary:

Every story has a beginning. For Justin Timberlake and Lauren Walters, this is theirs.

A prequel to Deranged Delusions and Displaced Deception


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Humor
Series: Damaged Destiny
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12010 Read: 8462
Published: Mar 08, 2011 Updated: Mar 25, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

So. Um. Yes.

Lauren and Justin are back. But this isn't a continuation of Deranged Delusions or Displaced Deception. I thought it would be pretty hilarious if we went back to the beginning of it all. When Justin was just a stupid douchebag and Lauren, well Lauren wasn't the girl at the beginning of DD. 

 And I'm going to go right out there and thank katethegreat because without my stumbling onto her interview and realizing how much I miss these two bat shit crazy people, I would not be sitting here at quarter to one in the morning getting ready to post this. So thank you, lady!

So enjoy this, becuase I haven't the foggiest of where it's going to go! 

1. The Usual Suspects: The Cast by westernway [Comments - 1] (24 words)

2. 1. The Meeting by westernway [Comments - 5] (2581 words)

I have done away with the Disney titles becuase I might be using them for something else, and I'm pretty sure I've used them all in the previous stories. But hey, if you want to name them, then by all means tell me and I will edit. Collaborative effort people!

 Amanda x

P.S. I apologize for my isanity. I decided bourbon on a Monday night was an awesome idea! 

3. 2. The First Day by westernway [Comments - 4] (3433 words)

So I wasn't going to post this until the start of the weekend, but recent events have led me to want to celebrate. :D

 So enjoy :) 

4. 3. The Birthday Job by westernway [Comments - 6] (3338 words)
I apolgize for the ridiculousness of this chapter. And the length.

5. 4. The Teacher by westernway [Comments - 4] (2634 words)
Sorry for the lack of update. Real life reared his head and took me away from the computer. Enjoy this one :)