[Comments - 9]
Summary:

Justin and Bethany are back and balancing life and love with two children. A relocation to the beach for the summer was supposed to be a vacation. However, a temporary glance at what life could have been reveals questions that demand answers: What do you really want from your life? What happens when there are two different answers?

 

Summer is so fleeting, so when seasons change and the tide is rolling out, it's best not to be caught off guard. Because it will take you with it when it leaves.  

(The follow up to Raw Intimacy and Imperfect Unity)  


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Series: Raw Knowledge: The Beth & Justin Memoirs
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14327 Read: 6911
Published: Mar 23, 2011 Updated: Mar 31, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. South Carolina? by Maggie [Comments - 3] (2487 words)
So.... It's been a really long time. School has been crazy, life gets complicated and yet these two just would not stop rolling around in the back of m head from time to time. I've missed the fiction world so I decided to write the trilogy. For all of you who loved Justin and Bethany, I give you the trilogy: Changes of Seasons. Thank you for all the support you guys have shown me over the years. I hope this story (a long time in the making) gives something back. 

2. Summer Breeze by Maggie [Comments - 2] (2923 words)
In a commitment to this story, I bring chapter two <3. Enjoy!

3. Babies and Strollers and Car Seats Oh My by Maggie [Comments - 1] (2973 words)
*Claps hands* chapter 3 is up. Ignoring midterms has resulted in inspiration for J&B. Not quite sure that's a good thing but here it is!

4. Disaster, Party Of One by Maggie [Comments - 3] (2790 words)
Not sure how quickly the rest of the chapters will follow this week, but this one wrote itself. Thanks once again for the reviews.

5. Cameron, Cameron, Cameron by Maggie [Comments - 0] (3154 words)
Really, really, really bored in class. That boredom has led to this. Enjoy!