[Comments - 29]
Past Featured StorySummary:

You see, dear reader, I never said that this was a love story. I never said that this was anything because in the end it turned out to be nothing... a lie, a joke, a figment of my imagination, just another conquest for him, a mistake for me, as Charlotte calls it 'a lesson learned,' a missing vingette from He's Just Not That Into You, to put it simply a 'cat/mouse' thing where the cat always wins and the mouse always loses.

For my Secret Santa, SomethingBlue42.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 6
Genres: Alternate Universe, General
Challenges: *NSYNC Fiction Secret Santa 2010
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 18474 Read: 22889
Published: Apr 24, 2011 Updated: Jan 15, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

I feel like such a bitch, and I should totally feel that way; I'm about four months late which just makes me look dumb, but I said that I would do it and I never forgot that I would... and I really wanted to deliver something worth reading... so this is for SomethingBlue42.  I was your real Secret Santa.  I'm sorry you had to wait so incredibly long.

What you wanted:

Wants to read:  Justin

Rating  N/A

Requests I want a story in which Justin tries to save a damsel in distress. Maybe some guys are hassling her in the club, maybe they're on a first date and the waitress is being a bitch to her. They can know each other or never have met. It can work out where Justin prevails or makes an idiot out of himself. It can be the whole story or it can be just a scene that leads to more between the characters. It's really up to you as long as Justin attempts to save the day haha

Genre  Could be fluffy and romantic, has the potential to be kind of comedic if his attempt to help the girl blows up in his face.  

1. Characters. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (1 words)
Photos found on google image search.

2. Yes, yes, yes. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 5] (1617 words)

100x35-1

www.nsyncfiction.net/awards

Cat, Mouse has been nominated for:

Intriguing Work In Progress

Story Spotlight

Most Anticipated Update 

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

3. Shit, shit, shit. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 3] (1136 words)
Pics are still on the way. Thanks so much to all who read, and an especial thanks to those who reviewed. I really appreciate it.

4. Of course, of course, of course. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 2] (1007 words)
So I am having the hardest time trying to upload pics, whenever I try to the link that allows us to upload doesn't let me so I think I'll just leave URLs to the pics in the notes to the next chapter.  Thank you for the reviews though, and thank you so much to whoever nominated me for the NF awards, for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, this story, and the Supreme Newbie award, I am so ecstatic! Thank you.

5. Tick, tick, boom. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 2] (762 words)
I don't like this chapter, and maybe that's not a good thing to admit, lol, but I really don't like it, and everytime I tried to rewrite it, it just came out worse & worse so... I give up.  Please try to enjoy, let me know what you think, and I promise to deliver topnotch stuff in the next update :)

6. 8:15, 9:24, 1:18. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 2] (1691 words)

7. Fuck, fuck, fuck. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 2] (1519 words)
Congrats to all of the award winners (ahem, SomethingBlue42)!  And thank you Heather for acknowledging this story, it means a lot to me! :)

8. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (811 words)

It's about that time for Secret Santa again which makes me really sad because this is for my SS from last year and yet the story is still not finished... but hey, I'm back :) And I want to finish so I'm just gonna keep it pushing no matter how long it takes until I'm done. This is a short chapter but it's helped ease me back into the world of Gin & Justin so it's an important chapter. Btw, I did change the summary. Now that I have an idea of where I want this to go, I've thought of a better way to give you guys the gist of the story :) Hope you guys like where this is beginning to lead...

9. Good, great, [fill in the blank]. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 4] (843 words)

Hmm... so right when I think that I know where I'm going with this story, I write this chapter, lol. And yet I still feel that it must be posted.  If it turns out that this is leading me in a terrible direction, I will rewrite it but for now let's see where this takes me...

10. Simple, simple, simple? by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 3] (1245 words)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

11. Cry. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (2064 words)
Soooo, this is a little different, but while writing this the things I began to discover about Gin really spoke to me & inspired me so I'm posting this. I hope you guys enjoy it :) 

12. Help. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (1559 words)

Hmm so if I'm going to be honest with you guys this chapter isn't very climactic, it's actually quite expositional so that when you get to the next chapter I've already set the scene for you; still I still think it moves the story forward instead of locking it into one moment, so hopefully you guys enjoy. And please, if you have any comments whatsoever, don't be shy; let me know what you think :)

13. Surprise! by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (1726 words)
So... I had big plans for this party but then those plans became sort of overwhelming and I ended up writing this... um, if you guys are disappointed I wholly understand, lol, but I wanted to introduce Sophie and Wes (added them to the character page a few days so go check 'em out!) and I wanted to do it immediately. I'm trying to become better at updating and so far I'd say I'm doing pretty good with that, but *sigh* at the same time I'm losing my steam & producing mediocre work, I feel. Idk maybe I'm being too hard on myself...? Sheesh, idk. Enjoy guys.

14. Fiesta. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 0] (1621 words)
Okay guys... what can I say, it's 5 in the morning, I started out with a clear idea of how I wanted this chapter to go and then I kind of took a different approach. I had hoped to end the night of the party in this chapter but like I said things didn't exactly go as planned, lol. The previous chapter was briefly titled 'Fiesta' but then I changed it so if that was kind of confusing I'm sorry.  Btw I've asked for some help; after the next chapter I know for sure that I won't know where to go with this story and I plan to post that sometime tomorrow, so if my next update after that takes a while it's because I need time to brainstorm. Thanks so much for reading guys! Enjoy. 

15. Limbo. by lykeoilnwater [Comments - 1] (872 words)