[Comments - 10]
Summary: Brynn Clarkson prides herself in her work. On the brink of a promotion with Jive, she finds herself stuck filling the shoes of a personal assistant instead, to none other than Justin Timberlake as he releases his first solo album. Swallowing her pride, she agrees to do it. Little does she know, she's in for a lot more than one ever bargains for.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12119 Read: 5943
Published: Apr 26, 2011 Updated: May 16, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by Mel514 [Comments - 4] (1167 words)

I may be crazy for starting something else but this idea has been nagging me for a while so I figured I'd give it a shot. Special thanks to my muse for helping me get the ball rolling. 

I hope you all enjoy. Be sure to let me know what you think :) 

2. Chapter 2 by Mel514 [Comments - 3] (1837 words)

Here we go with Chapter two. I'm getting really excited as I continue to write this story and am thankful to those of you who are reading and reviewing. I'm trying to write a chapter ahead before posting so I don't have big gaps between updates. Chapter 3 should be up sometime this weekend hopefully. Enjoy chapter two in the meantime :) Short and sweet.

3. Chapter 3 by Mel514 [Comments - 2] (5039 words)

So here is another chapter for you all. Sorry it was a little later than I predicted. Read and enjoy :)

4. Chapter 4 by Mel514 [Comments - 1] (4076 words)
Finally! A new chapter. Sorry I didn't get this to ya all sooner. My weekend was filled with birthday festivities as I turned the big 2-[insert number here]. Hahah. I hope ya all are still reading. I can't wait to get to the good stuff with these two. Enjoy :)