[Comments - 69] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Ava McKinley has her own ideas about what love is suppossed to be. She's decided that she's had her fun, and wants to settle down and have kids before she's sixty.

Her only problem? Finding the love, and the man that fits the bill.

Justin on the other hand has been burned by love one too many times. He was a career, a life, people, and a routine that he's used to. He's given up on finding his true love and decides that other priorities are more important, and love just doesnt fit into the equation right now.

But fate has a way of turning things around, and making things fit where we sometimes dont see possible.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 38464 Read: 32211
Published: Jun 14, 2007 Updated: Jun 24, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not claim to know Justin Timberlake, his family, friends, or anyone closely related to him. The feelings expressed in this story simply fiction and I do not claim to know that this is how the publicly recognisable characters would feel.

1. Disastrous Dates and Dr. McDreamy : Chapter 1 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1572 words)
Well, here's my new one. Please, please, tell me what you think! I absolutely LOVE hearing feedback. I didn't think I would get this out so soon, but inspiration hit when I least expected it. I hope you guys enjoy!

I'll come up with witty Chapter titles later! LOL

2. Comfortable : Chapter 2 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 0] (2511 words)
"I loved you, grey sweatpants, no makeup, so perfect...our love was comfortable..." Comfortable- John Mayer

Inspiration hit! So here's the newest addition...I think I finally found out where this is going. Hope you like!

3. Taking A Chance : Chapter 3 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1754 words)
Well aren't you peeps lucky! What can I say...John Mayer knows how to inspire! So does Deliah! I was listening to her radio show and it gave me an idea of where I wanted this to go and it just so happened to go with the song that this story is named after. Go figure! Anyway, I 'm done yakking...GO READ! LOL

4. And So We Meet Again : Chapter 4 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1447 words)
I have to give thanks to my silent partner in crime! Thank you so much!

5. And So It Begins : Chapter 5 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2910 words)

6. Psych Books and Odd Phone Calls : Chapter 6 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2210 words)

7. How? : Chapter 7 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2250 words)
Alright so after major headaches, and the showing back up of my muse, and a lot of help from my Silent Partner in Crime whom I give much credit too...I finally got past this writers block, slump thing that I'd been having going on. So this is kind of deep, and a little close to the heart. Tell me what you think.

8. Chapter 8 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 2] (3354 words)
Alright so after deciding that I left on a horrible ending last update...I decided to add on more to the end of this chapter. Now it's not a whole lot, but I think maybe by Tuesday, if not sooner, that I'll have a whole NEW one. But I really really like this ending better. You guys tell me what you think. And thanks so much for all the reviews! You guys truly are the best.

And a HUGE shout out to my Silent Partner in Writing Crime. You rock girl! And I definitely could'nt have done the majority of this story without you being my voice of reason! You're awesome!

9. Is It Lack of Caffeine or Sleep? : Chapter 9 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2480 words)
And as promised...here it is! Hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think!

10. Icky Cucumbers : Chapter 10 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2615 words)
*SIGH OF RELIEF* Another chapter from hell! LOL. It's short I know, but I think after this it should be smooth sailing for a I have an idea I think you guys are gonna like! For now...ICKY CUCUMBERS!

11. Nosy Mothers and Evil Sister-In-Laws : Chapter 11 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2911 words)

12. Jealous Much? : Chapter 12 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 4] (3520 words)
Well it seems that most you guys' suspicions are now confirmed! LOL. I hope you enjoy. I tried to make Justin as likeable yet unlikeable as possible...if that made any sense you guys LOL!

13. My Confessions : Chapter 13 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3526 words)
Now that this one is out...I am off to bed! I hope you enjoy! If there are any mistakes I apologize before hand. I wrote this in half awake stupor! LOL. Enjoy!

14. Is It A Good Kiss or Lack of Oxygen? : Chapter 14 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2150 words)
I know, I know...FINALLY!

15. Things Are Finally Starting To Look Up : Chapter 15 by Jamie Lynn [Comments - 4] (3254 words)
Been a long time hasn't it. Well hopefully you guys enjoy it. I'm sorry it took so long!