Author's Chapter Notes:
A new update Yay. Ok happy reading.
Lena pulled into the garage of her modest home in LA with Nick's words echoing in her head. As she entered the kitchen to set her things down, memories of when her and JC would watch a movie together just so JC could have someone to talk to.

Shaking her head Lena went to her bedroom to get into her favorite pajamas and bury herself under the covers for a good nights sleep. A few minutes later she was ready for bed and was about to get comfortable when her cell phone rang, rolling her eyes Lena picked up the object that stood between her and sleep.

"Salut c'est Lena" Lena answered.

A light chuckle was heard on the other line "first of all that was sexy, second this is Lena right?" the male voice questioned.

Giggling Lena decided to play with him a little "Eh bien, tu n'es pas doux, ce qui est ce que j'entends dire JC Chasez avoir quelque chose pour moi?" she asked with a blush. 

The man on the other line sighed "ok, I know it's you Lena because you said my name, but what the heck did you say to me? You know the only thing I know how to say in French is Bonjour and Où sont les toilettes?" he ended with a giggle of his own.

Laughter poured from Lena's lips "yes, it's me and I have heard you say more than just hello and where's the toilet?" she teased. "As for what I said to you? Rough translation, I wanted to know if it's  true that you care for me as more than a friend?" she sucked in a breath waiting for JC's reply.

Sighing, JC replied "to be honest? Yes. Lena you have been a great friend, not only that you helped put my life in perspective when Lisa's mom passed then theres the fact that you are beautiful to me." he sucked in a deep breath then whispered "I never said anything because I didn't  want to lose you."

Lena's heart ached as she sat dumbly on her bed "really?" she whispered "JC, I had no idea."

Sighing JC replied "yes. It kills me when you aren't around." he smiled "that weekend I went to New York and you were here, I was kicking myself for not telling you to come with me."

With her eyes widening Lena gasped playfully "JC you idiot, I would have totally been there besides I would have loved to see the Yankees play." she giggled.

Laughter poured from JC "yeah and that's part of the reason I didn't invite you. You would have been glued to a baseball player and not me. I'll admit I'm a jealous type."

Giggling Lena rested against the headboard of her bed "oh I know, remember when you invited me to see you and the guys at the garden?" 

Gasping in shock JC nervously chuckled "how could I forget, I hated you for practically making out with that guy right there."

"JC he was my boyfriend and besides you were with Lisa's mom." Lena sighed "so, now that we have that out of the way. Do we want to date or what?"

JC smiled "Miss Marx are you asking me out?"

Rolling her eyes Lena shook her head "what would you do if I said yes?" 

With a grin JC replied "well, I'd have to call my other girlfriend to let her know that I'm going out with my best friend." he chuckled.

Laughing Lena tried to compose herself "oh, so I'm the other woman? and what does your girlfriend look like?" she raised an eyebrow as if JC were in the room.

"Oh she's about three feet tall, Blue eyes like her father, uh she has dark curly hair, and goes by the name of Lisa." JC smiled as he heard Lena's laughter.

"Yes, you will, she would be very upset to know her boyfriend is going out with someone else." Lena giggled.

JC giggled "so, does a movie sound good?"

Lena shook her head "that seems to cliche, oh want to go to Ruby's in Huntington?"

Frowning JC thought a moment "Ruby's? Never heard of it."

Gasping in shock Lena cried out "what?! Ok that's where we are going tomorrow. You will love it." 

Chuckling JC Licked his lips "alright then, how about six?" 

Lena nodded "sounds good to me."

With a yawn JC shook his head "ok honey, I better let you go to sleep."

Lena smiled "will you sing me to sleep?" she asked hopefully.

JC laughed "Yeah L I will sing to you, what song?"

Biting her lip Lena whispered "Always on your side."

Nodding his head JC smiled "ok, are you all tucked in?" 

Giggling Lena nodded "yes dad. Quit stalling and sing."

Shaking his head JC cleared his throat and began to sing Lena's favorite song. It was times like this that JC wished with all his heart that Lena was his forever.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if the French is completely off I used some random interpreter thing online.

Incomplete
musiccrazedjazzy is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc twins lovetriangle