[Comments - 0]
Summary: A play about a rich boy and a secret that is killing him. Feat. Brian Littrell as Tommy.
Rated: PG
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5274 Read: 8394
Published: Aug 01, 2011 Updated: Aug 01, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Characters by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (516 words)

2. Scene One: High School Commons by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (997 words)
We are in a high school commons in the morning before classes begin. The circular tables are scattered about in the large room. It has a strong high school atmosphere, with display cases filled with historic sports events surrounding the large hall and posters covering every wall to support every school function. A stage is at the end of the hall; long red velvet curtains are draped in front. Everyone has their own table, their own clicks. It is impossible in this high school for everyone to be together in such a way.

3. Scene Two: James's Bedroom by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (955 words)
The room is an average teenage boy's room, with a twist of richness and nerdiness; full size bed that is white, coffee cream walls, posters of science and Garfield litter one wall, a television with a Wii game system underneath, a large bookcase with nearly every science and math books known to man, and various clothing items scattered about because James didn't feel like putting them in the clothes hamper. Don't forget the desk that is below the random posters that has a thousand-dollar laptop on it and other electronics for his various school needs. In his room, James is himself. When his parents walk in, he turns to Einstein mode.

4. Scene Three: Downtown Strip Mall by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (464 words)
The sun is shinning brightly and many teenagers are out about. Girls are in their high heels and mini skirts, with their boyfriends behind them carrying their shopping bags, who look like professional wrestlers. All the shopping malls are high-end stores and near the high school, where high school students go during lunch time because Subway and Starbucks is there. The population consists mainly of the rich, popular girls and their whipped boyfriends. Average joes also wander about but are scarce.

5. Scene Four: School Grounds by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (432 words)
Trees surround the school grounds and students slowly begin to make their way home, either by bus or car. Some sit under the trees in the grassy field on the side of the school, working on homework or making out. Others sit on the outside steps of the school and talk or make out. Teachers break up students and send them on their way. The school grounds become quieter and quieter as students scatter about, glad the Monday is over.

6. Scene Five: Levi's Kitchen by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (637 words)
The walls are a tea green shade, with metal appliances that add a dazzle to the room; many counter tops, a large island, a window that shines the sun into the room in the morning and gives an orange glow in the evening, and white tiles are across the floor. The way the kitchen is designed reflects the wealthiness of Levi's family.

7. Scene Six: Levi's Bathroom by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (793 words)
It is small, compared to his large suite-sized bedroom. There is a glass-door shower; a black toilet is next to that; there are orange walls and wooden cupboards that blend together; the sink matches the toilet, black with metal faucet knobs; the mirror is large with white eco-friendly light bulbs in them. For Levi, this is a place for him to go and be himself.

8. Scene Seven: High School Commons by NsyncLanceFan [Comments - 0] (480 words)
The atmosphere at lunch is different then in the morning. Teenagers fill every table, all in their own clicks. The preps, the jocks, the geeks, the nerds, the goths, the emos, etc. The stage, however, is the one place in the commons that has a mix of everyone sitting together. They ignore their backgrounds and focus on the here and now. They are the ones that are the outcasts from everyone. They are the ones who people really want to be like.