Author's Chapter Notes:
There's no way it's been this long since I updated this story. Wow.

I've been sitting on this chapter (and the two chapters after it, which are being edited now) for months because I just didn't feel satisifed with it. I figured it's about time I just threw them out there, though. Changed the rating to NC-17 since things get a little dirty here. 

What in the hell was this man doing?!

Addison stared – hard – at JC as he shifted nervously from foot to foot, his hands shoved back into his pockets. “What in the hell are you talking about, Chasez?” She tried to keep her voice even, but it was shaking with frustration.

“I uh…I just…I fell so fast for you. And so hard. And it scared me how quickly I fell for you. So I broke it off – and I’ve regretted it every day since. I didn’t want to scare you off by being in love with you so quickly, so I pushed you away instead. And for that, I will never be able to say that I’m sorry enough.” Addison just stood there, a half-dipped cupcake still in her hand, her mind going a million miles an hour.

“What am I supposed to say to that? That I accept that you broke my heart because you fell for me? I fell for you pretty damn hard, too, kid. It wasn’t just you. Why didn’t you just talk to me? You never fucking talked to me about anything until it was too late.” JC visibly shrugged but stayed silent for a few seconds.

“I just…I don’t know. I didn’t know how to broach the subject with you. I know I handled it wrong, but please. Don’t hold that against me. I’m ten years older, ten years wiser, and have spent the last ten years missing you. I just…I want the chance to show you that what we had was real, and we might have a chance at it again. Please.”

Well. Someone certainly was in honesty – and begging – mode tonight.

Addison set the cupcake down and leaned against the counter, speechless. She let her brain try to process what was going on, but it was hard for her to do that when part of her wanted to run away and part of her wanted to run into his arms.

“You know, this is how this all started,” Addison spoke softly, looking over at JC. “I remember that day. You cornered me, told me you had feelings for me and wouldn’t take no for an answer about us dating, and gave me the best kiss of my young life. You were always so sure about things, about us. Just like you seemingly are now.” JC shrugged again, taking one step towards her.

“We’ve been winding around this for weeks now. Months. There’s just this pull that’s between us. Now that you’re back, I can’t stay away from you. Don’t want to stay away from you. And that pull won’t go away until I get another chance to be with you. I can’t take it if you’re in my life as just a friend, just like I couldn’t take it the last time.”

Addison tried to hide the grin that was sliding across her face, but it was hard to do when her inner goddess was giddy as a schoolgirl. He still wanted her, still needed her in his life. Even after so many years, so many other girls, so many other chapters – they were back to square one.

But Addison wasn’t willing to give in that easily. Instead of letting the grin slide across her face, she straightened her face, narrowed her eyes in a glare, and turned back to the cupcakes. She heard JC shuffle across the floor as she turned the stove back on to re-melt the chocolate, but she made the effort to not look up as he got closer. Her heart started to pound, and her jaw clenched, as she felt him move right behind her. 

“Addison.” His voice was soft, gentle, begging. She still refused to turn and face him, even though her heart was starting to win the battle against her brain. His cologne was starting to invade her senses, his light breathing by her ear was starting to turn her on…

She began to inhale and exhale slowly as she dipped the last of the cupcakes in the cooling chocolate, her nerves – and hormones – causing her hands to be a little unsteady. JC must have noticed, because his hands slid over hers to help her dip the last cupcake. Addison inhaled sharply at their intense connection, her heart nearly beating out of her chest.

“Addison. Please.” His soft voice made the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand up, her eyes fluttering shut as they set the cupcake down on the cooling rack. JC’s hands remained on top of hers, their fingers intertwining as Addison moved hers and JC’s arms to her sides. She continued to inhale and exhale slowly, her resolve starting to come back.

But then, she felt his lips kiss her neck gently. That was when she melted into the floor.

“Josh…” she breathed softly as he continued to kiss and nibble on her neck, then her earlobe. She inhaled sharply as JC’s lips connected with her spot – the one where her ear met her neck – and she tightened her grip on JC’s hands.

“Still the spot, huh?” She could hear the seductive undertones of his chuckle, could feel it deep inside her bones, and she knew she was done. The last of her resolve melted away as she turned around and planted her lips squarely on JC’s. It took seconds for him to pull her up against his body and deepen their kiss, their tongues meeting seductively in a delicious tango. Addison prayed to the heavens that this kiss never ended, because it was rocking her world something fierce.

JC’s hands began to roam, his hands quickly finding the hem of her shirt. Addison didn’t protest as she pulled away and put her arms up, letting JC know it was OK for him to slip it off. As he tossed it carelessly behind him, Addison made quick work of slipping out of her skirt. There was no point in being bashful with a man she’d slept with many times before, even if it had been some years.

“Wow.” Addison blushed as JC whistled under his breath and gave her an appreciative once-over. “I think you look better now than when we dated, if that’s even possible.”

“Flattery will get you far, my friend,” Addison responded with a grin as she made a move for his shirt. He whipped it off before she could do it herself, adding his shirt to her clothes on the floor. Her mouth watered as she took him in. Those abs, those arms, that chest…

Addison ran her hands over his chest in awe, causing JC to groan and his eyes to flutter shut. “I think you and I had better take this somewhere else,” he said through gritted teeth. Grinning, Addison gave his pecs a kiss before he grabbed her hand and dragged her into the hallway. Addison gasped as JC pushed her up against a wall and claimed her lips once more, his hand moving quickly to her back to unsnap her bra. She managed to get her arms out of the straps and tossed it somewhere on the floor as they stumbled down the wall and into a bedroom. JC kicked the door closed before moving them back to the bed, Addison falling onto it with JC not far behind her.

His mouth claimed hers again heatedly as Addison made quick work of unbuckling and unbuttoning his jeans. She heard him kick his jeans and boxers off almost impatiently as his mouth attacked her neck, surely leaving behind a hickey she’d have to cover up the next day. Any worry she had about a possible hickey went out the window as JC slid her underwear down her legs and tossed them aside, his hands skimming them as they trailed back up her body.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” she heard him ask as his mouth trailed kisses across her stomach, working up. She shuddered, moaned as he claimed one of her breasts.

“I would’ve stopped you already if I didn’t want this,” she managed to get out as his mouth trailed back up to her neck, then her lips. He pulled back slightly so that their eyes met, his eyes a deep, seductive blue. She ran a hand through his shaggy hair as he nudged in between her legs, positioning himself. Normally, Addison was all about the foreplay – but right now, she felt like just one touch would make her explode. She wanted all of him before that explosion happened.

He slid gently into her, Addison sighing and closing her eyes, relishing the feel of him again. She thought she heard JC utter the word “fuck” under his breath as he stayed still for a few seconds, which gave Addison time to adjust. She pulled him into a long, slow kiss as he began to move slowly, gently. Addison’s body begged for a faster pace, but she wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible.

As they found a rhythm, Addison couldn’t help but think how right this felt, how great he felt inside her again. She sighed his name against his ear as she clung to him and wrapped her legs around his waist, never wanting to let go.

JC started to pick up speed, causing Addison’s soft sighs to turn into pants and moans. He always knew what spot to hit – and how to hit it right – a trait that most men she’d been with were seriously lacking. She tried hard not to leave nail marks in his back as he pounded her, the bedframe squeaks mixing in with Addison’s moans.

“Come on Addison,” he grunted in her ear, signaling that he was close. She could feel every delicious inch of him as he picked up speed and she tightened around him, the friction almost too much. It took only a few more thrusts for Addison to tumble over the edge into bliss, moaning JC’s name loudly as she came. She gripped the bedsheets and arched her back as pleasure rippled through her body, JC’s loud groan as he came adding to her bliss. She was still shaking when JC collapsed on top of her, sweaty, panting and absolutely gorgeous.

“Holy shit,” she whispered through her pants, her heart rate starting to come down as she settled into post-sex bliss. JC rolled off of her and on to the space to her right, still panting.

“That was the best sex I’ve had in God knows how long,” she heard him say softly, running his hands roughly over his face. “You are fucking fantastic.” Addison laughed as his hand slid into hers, and he brought it up to his mouth for a kiss.

“Well, I didn’t come over expecting that to happen, but you’ll get no complains from me.” Addison turned her head to look over at JC, who had also done the same. They were both glistening in sweat and still recovering, but both had smiles on their faces.

“I really missed you Addison. Not just the sex – but all of you. I’m so glad you’re here.” Addison smiled bashfully before leaning in for another kiss. Just as the kiss started to take a turn for the steamy, they both heard a door slam. 

“Jace?”

The duo pulled away from one another and froze, Addison looking over wide-eyed at JC. He had the same look on his face, and he looked white as a ghost.

“What is Heather doing home?!” Addison whispered frantically, not quite sure what to do. Half of her clothes were in the kitchen, her bra was in the hallway…

“I don’t know!” JC whispered back, sounding just as frantic. He jumped off the bed and scrambled around to find his pants and boxers. Addison rolled into the comforter she was lying on top of, not sure if she should hide in a closet or just stay there and get caught.

“Jace? Why is Addison’s car here? Hello…where are you guys?” JC fumbled to zip up his pants and had his hand on the door handle when they heard Heather gasp.

“Wait – why are there clothes on the floor?! Oh my God – ADDISON! JACE! ARE YOU HAVING SEX?!" 

Addison hung her head as JC groaned.

Busted.


Incomplete
StarStruck24 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Never Knew also liked 133 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: presync postsync originalcharacter jc producerjc