Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took forever, school was a killer. this is a short chapter that leads into the next adventure for Dana. Hope you enjoy.
The next day Dana was sitting in her room with a suitcase on her bed. Maddi came over to help Dana pack her things.

Maddi sighed "I'm going to miss you, you know?"

Dana nodded her head as tears filled her eyes as she replied, "I know, but maybe you can talk your parents into coming out to LA to visit me."

As the two embraced the voices of both Dana's Dad and JC yelling flowed into the room.

Confusion swept over the two girls as they glanced at each other then followed the voices of Ted and JC. Once the the girls were downstairs the cause of the yelling was made known.

JC shook his head at the teenaged boy who he was holding against the wall "why should i let you go, you worthless piece of..." before he could finish the sentence the boy kneed him in the groin which caused JC to let go and crumple to the ground in pain.

Dana ran to JC's side "JC, what are you doing?" her line of sight turned to the teenaged boy. "Brent, what on earth..." A loud resounding slap to her face caused Dana to shut her mouth.

JC got up from the floor and grabbed Brent's arm before the boy could do more damage. With a twist to the boy's arm JC hissed, "if you lay one more finger on that girl, there will be hell to pay, you understand?" He received no answer, he pushed Brent to the wall again. JC then spoke with gritted teeth, "i asked you a question. You know what? Get out of my sight." with a hard shove, JC walked over to Dana and held her close.

Brent snorted "what, are you his slut?" he asked Dana.

With wide Eyes Maddi had enough of Brent's attitude. Nodding to Ted, the young girl stalked over to Brent and said "Brent, you are an idiot. That is Dana's father, and he could probably put you in jail for raping Dana." she looked at dana then back to brent, "This is for all the girls you have hurt." with that Maddi brought her fist back then punch Brent in the nose.

Brent fell to the ground, with tears in his eyes he yelled "you broke my nose." He was the picked up by both JC and Ted "did you see what that witch did to me?"

Nodding his head toward Ted, JC replied "I don't know what you're talking about man. Either way i don't like you." with that JC punched Brent in the stomach "Ted, you can show this kid out now." He then walked back to Dana.

Just as JC wrapped his arm around Dana, Brent glared at JC. Ted shook his head at the teenager before shoving the boy out the front door then yelled out "If you ever think about coming anywhere near that girl, I will hunt you down boy." With that Ted shut the door.

Dana leaned heavily against JC as she shed silent tears, JC's heart broke for his little girl.

Maddi watched father and daughter hold one another, her heart went out to them. With a renewed understanding of her friend's situation she cleared her throat and said "well, that's enough excitement for one day. Dana, I'm glad you are moving to Cali and being away from that punk." She folded her arms over her chest and shook her head as she reached her hand out to place it on Dana's shoulder. "want to finish packing?" she asked in a whisper.

Dana nodded her head and followed her friend back upstairs to pack her life that would soon begin in LA.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc