Author's Chapter Notes:
I know another shorty, but hope to get more soon. :)
Later that day Dana stood in the living room with her close friends and family who had all gathered to wish her well in Los Angeles. Maddi smiled "Dana, I want updates via text, tweets, and Facebook. Otherwise I'll have to kick your butt." With a smile she hugged Dana.

Dana laughed then said, "don't worry Mads, I'll keep you posted. Maybe I can get you Biebs number." With a wink Dana laughed at the reaction Maddi gave.

Maddi glared playfully at Dana as she leaned in to whisper "Im gonna miss you."

Nodding her head, Dana wrapped her arms around Maddi "Me too."

Ted and Joann smiled as they watched Dana with her friend and two brothers. Ted pointed to JC, who was talking with Danny and Ben. Ted chuckled, "It looks like they approve of JC." Joann nodded as she quickly wiped a tear "I don't doubt it. Besides JC is that girls father, they have to approve." She wrapped her arms around her husband's waist as the two continued to watch the activity around them.

The next day the Walker family took JC and Dana to the airport. As the family said their goodbyes to JC and Dana, Ted watched the man he remembered as a teenaged father who had no clue how to change a diaper. Chuckling at the memory, he walked to where JC stood and spoke with hesitancy, "well, this is it huh?"

JC Shook his head as he replied, "Ted, you will always be her dad." he sighed "Just because..." He laughed "look at me Im telling you how things are, when only 17 years ago you were doing the same thing to me when Val left and I wouldn't listen to dad."

Ted clapped his hand on the younger man's shoulder as he said, "don't worry kid. I know you love that girl." Ted hefted JC's bag over his shoulder and walked over to the small crowd.

Laughter poured from Dana's lips as she noticed her father and JC approaching, She sighed then said, "I guess this is it." She looked around at her mom and dad, her two brothers, and Maddi. A tear fell from her eye as she hugged each of them. "I love you guys and will call as much as I can, and you." She pointed to Maddi and whispered, "I want all the juicy details on that guy in biology." She smirked as Maddi's face changed to a deep red.

JC leaned into Dana's side and said, "you ready? we need to check in now."

With a nod Dana took in a shaky breath then squealed with Maddi, the group and a few on lookers saw the display of the two girls. "Im going to miss you, Ill call you tonight and text you pictures." With a tight hug, Dana released her friend to follow JC through the throng of people all of whom were heading to security check.

Later that night JC and Dana pulled into JC's hillside home in Los Angeles. Easing the sports car into the garage, He sighed "and this is home." He said with a grin.

Dana opened her door and stepped out. "so, you live in a garage?"

JC's jaw dropped, and with a mischievous smile he replied, "you know I could have left you back at the airport and made you find your own way home."

Dana laughed as she went to the trunk of the car, "sure, that would have been kind of fun, I have always wanted to hitch hike." Once she saw the disapproving glance JC was giving her, Dana rested her hand on the trunk of the car. "Can I get my bags?"

JC smiled as he shook his head, "let's wait. Im starving, Alicia told me she left some food in the fridge." With that he disappeared through the garage door.

Confused as to who Alicia was, Dana scurried her way into the house. "JC, wait who is Alicia?"

With a chuckle JC poked his head out of a room "She's my assistant who for unknown reasons feels the need to be my mom." he noticed the confused look on Dana's face "she's married with 2 kids and sometimes she just goes overboard." He gestured for Dana to come into the kitchen.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc