Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok this is it guys. :( its been a hard ride but yay.
Shaking her head, Dana followed JC into the kitchen. Once she entered, Dana's jaw dropped at the view from the kitchen. She looked to JC then back to the view in front of her "wow, you have an amazing view of the city."

JC nodded with a smile "that is one reason why I bought this place."

With a nod Dana turned to JC and asked with a smirk, "Do I get a tour of my rockstar dad's house? or do I have to go snoop on my own?"

JC shook his head and with a laugh he replied, "yes, of course."

Later that night Dana stood in her room as she thought about how different h life had become since she had met her biological father, to her it meant that she could begin to piece together the jigsaw puzzle she called a broken life, which had started when Brent first hit her. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, wiping the tears that she had unknowingly shed, The teenager opened the door to reveal the man who she now knew was her biological father.

At the sight of tears in his daughters eyes, JC wrapped his arms around Dana and whispered, "oh honey, i wish i could take every hurt, every ounce of pain for you and it kills me that i cant."

Dana buried her face into her father's neck as she cried. It seemed hours had passed before the crying was over and all she could hear was her father singing 'This I Promise You.' She lifted her head and watched him as he began to stop and smile at her. She shook her head in disbelief that she was in California away from friends and family, but most of all Brent. Dana sucked in a breath of air then spoke, "thank you, for everything, for giving me the life i had, for coming back. I think i remember you coming to a dance recital i had when i was 5." She giggled as she felt Jc's hand take hold of hers. "That was when i about fell off the stage from excitement from seeing my daddy at the recital." She thought for a moment as she stared at their hands, "is that why you stopped coming around?" She looked to her father in confusion.

JC sighed as he shook hhis head and replied, "no, it was a a little bit after that when i went to Europe, i knew that our people would have a field day if they saw me with a little hyper 5 year old on my tale so i just stopped coming around to keep you safe and my neck out of the latest rag column."

Dana sat down on the large bed as JC pulled up a desk chair, with the two situated comfortably JC continued, "I know you wished i would come back then, but i couldn't and wouldn't. Again I'm so sorry for putting you through that."

The nod from Dana gave JC all the acceptance he needed, then Dana asked, "so what now? You offered me to live here with you, I graduate in a few months and it will be kind of weird for me to start calling you dad because..." Before she could finish, JC chuckled which caused Dana to glare playfully at him and say, "what do i have something on my face?" She lightly punched him.

JC regained his composure and smiled, "yes, i expect you to finish school well what you want to do after that is up to you, i hear you want to go into music engineering which means you could hang with me while i work so you can learn the ropes. As for calling me dad? Its ok i understand. Ted and Jo are your mom and dad, however that doesn't mean you cant find room for me."

Dana grin and hugged her father and said, "Dad will always be dad, but you are my Daddy." With that she gave the man a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "now can you leave? I gotta call Mads." She said with a giggle.

JC stood and folded his arms over his chest as he smirked, "so thats how it is, butter me up just right then kick me to the curb i see that you love me." He then chuckled, "alright sweetheart don't be up too late ok?" Dana nodded as JC left the room. Once he was out the door with it shut behind him the floodgates to his emotions of the past few days came flooding to him. He had finally gotten her back, His Baby Girl was back.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it.

Completed
musiccrazedjazzy is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked His Baby Girl also liked 108 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc