Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for how long it took me to post but it took me awhile to figure out how i wanted this chapter to go. I didnt really edit it so sorry for any mistakes ill go through the story and edit it later I just really wanted to get this chapter up.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb242/trbtottally/justincb1hn5.jpg

“Damn” I thought as I walked out of the Bellagio hotel and was faced with the paparazzi. They were crowding the entrance to the hotel so no one could get in or out without walking through the crowd of vultures. They all began to scream and take pictures of me as I kept my head down and walked toward the black sedan that I knew awaited me. As I walked through the crowd all I could hear was the screaming of the paparazzi. They threw questions at me left and right ranging from


“Justin is it true that you and Toni Allen are married?” to


“Justin did you and Toni have an affair while you were dating Jessica?” That was my favorite.


Just the thought of Jessica waking up to find out that I was married to Toni was oh so sweet.

I finally made it into the sedan that awaited me. As soon as the door closed and the driver took off I was left with my thoughts of the situation that I had put myself in.

 

Here I am 23 years old and married to a girl I don't even know. My mom is gonna flip her shit. What the hell am I gonna tell my family that I got drunk and woke up married to some pop star. Where the hell is Trace at isn't it his job to make sure I don't do stupid shit like this. Probably wound up fucking some random video bitch. His ass is definitely getting fired.


I hopped out of the sedan and was greeted with yet another crowd of paparazzi. Yet it seemed as if the crowd had tripled since the paparazzi from the Bellagio had followed us to the Palms. The group crowded around me and Mike and we barely made it into the Palms hotel. I entered the hotel and it felt as if every pair of eyes was on me. I'm used to people staring at me but damn. They must have saw the paper. Which means my mom definitely knows that im married. If she knows why hasn't she called I wonder if she is just waiting for me to call her. As I walked toward the bank of elevators I heard whispering. I couldn't make out what was said but I heard snippets of conversations with the word 'married' being heard multiple times.

I stepped into the elevator with Mike at my side. He's been next to me ever since I stepped foot out of Toni's hotel room and he hasn't said a word yet. “Why you so quiet man?” I finally got the never to ask him. Even though I didn't want to know the answer for fear that it would have something to do with last night, which I'm pretty damn sure it will. I know he has to be pissed since I ditched him last night to go and marry Toni. He hates it when I go off on my own and don't tell him where I'm going. Even though the shit pisses me off being that i'm fucking 23 years old and I DO NOT need a babysitter, Mike is still my dude and I hate it when his ass is pissed.

“You know why, as usual you go off and do what you wanna do.” Mike told me with a raised voice without looking at me. Damn he must be really mad at me I thought as I let out a sigh. I know i'm about to get yelled at and I really don't feel like it happening with a camera over our heads. I told Mike as such but he wasn't trying to hear anything I had to say at that point.

“I don't give a fuck who hears, what did I say before we walked in the club last night.” Mike asked as the doors of the elevator opened on the top floor of the hotel. I didn't answer Mike until the door closed when we finally arrived in my room.

“I know what you said Mike but-” I tried to tell Mike but he cut me off before I could finish saying what I had to say.

“No fuck that but shit what did I tell you before we walked in the club.” He asked me again I could tell he wasn't even trying to hear me. He wasn't going to even listen to me unless I answered his question. And I have been yelled at by Mike many times and its best to just do what he says and let him yell. Because if you interrupt him or don't do as he says it only makes it worse. I looked at Mike as he looked down at me with anger in his eyes, and with his big arms folded. Mike stands at about 6'5 and with me being only 6'1 he has a few inches on me and he can make me feel pretty damn small when he looks at me the way he is now. He looks as if he is scolding one of his kids.

“You told me not to leave the club and to let you know when I was ready to leave, but Mike I ain't no little kid who-” cut off again by Mike as I was trying to explain myself and now its really starting to piss me off. I hate it when people cut me off and Mike knows it.

“This ain't about me treating you like a damn kid Justin this is your fucking life we are talking about. All I ask you to do is to tell me when your ready to go and to not wander off to somewhere that I cant protect you. Do you not understand that its my job to protect you and to make sure that nothing happens to your scrawny white ass when i'm on the job. If something happens who head is on the chopping block MINE. Now i'm gonna catch hell for the little stunt you pulled. Not only did you leave me at the club without telling me where you were going, but your ass also left and got MARRIED to some girl you don't even know. Do you know the kinda shit that's about to go down. My phone hasn't stopped ringing since the news broke. Your mom has been calling and texting me non stop asking me if this shit is true. But you know what I'm not telling her shit you can handle that shit on your own” Mike said as he finished letting all of his anger that he had towards me. As he began to walk out of the living room area of the suite and into his bedroom he turned around and threw a cell phone at me. “since your not a fucking kid, man up and your mother.” And he walked off and slammed his room door so loud I'm sure the people next door heard it.

'Well' I thought as I sat down on the couch with the cell phone that Mike threw at me in my hands. I guess Mike has a right to being mad as hell at me I should have told him I was leaving. But I cant change it now all I can do is try to move forward, ill have to worry about how I'm gonna get back on Mikes good side later right now I need to call my mother so she can have her chance at yelling at me. One down who knows how many more to go.

As I called my mother I began to think of what I was going to tell her about me and Toni. Should I tell her the truth or lie. I don't usually like to lie to my ma but I cant just tell her I got drunk and woke up married to some girl not only will she be mad, but damn will she be disappointed in me. And next time I see her shell have the same look she had in her eyes when she caught me and Brittany fucking in my room way back when. I don't wanna ever see that look again.

“Mike” My mother yelled as soon as she picked up the phone she must have been watching her caller id for Mike's number to pop up.

“no ma its Justin” I said and prepared for what I knew was about to happen, which is her yelling at me and telling me how mad she is.

“Is there something that you wanna tell me Justin” my mother asked me she always does this. She always tries to catch me in a lie if I say yes I get yelled at and if I say no I get yelled at its a no win situation i'm in. I wonder if Toni has to go through this shit.

“Ma I already know you know about me and Toni” I told her cutting straight to the point.

“And who is Toni, Justin” my mother asked me I could just picture her sitting on the loveseat in the living room tapping her nails on the side table that the reading lamp sat on. My mother had the habit of tapping her nails when she was pissed and trying to keep her cool.

“Shes my wife” I said very low into the phone hoping she wouldn't hear me.

“Your what Justin, speak up” my mother said raising her voice.

“Shes my wife” I repeated speaking louder as I was told to.

“Your WIFE” my mother said putting a loud ass emphasis on the word wife.

“Yea ma my wife, and I know what your gonna say that-” I began before I was cut off by my mother. I just cant fucking explain myself without someone interrupting my ass.

“NO I don't think you know what i'm going to say Justin, how do you think I felt this morning when I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook at five in the morning. I had reporters and people that I have not heard from in so many years calling to ask me if it was true that my son, my only child was married. DO you know how it made me feel to not know what they were talking about, just the thought that you could possibly go off and get married and not have me there just about broke my heart Justin.” MY mother told me with her voice breaking at the end. I never wanted to hurt my mother or make her feel that I didn't love her, or make her feel that she wasn't important in my life, which I could tell this whole thing had made her feel.

“Ma its not how you think it was just something that happened it wasn't planned. Toni and I never meant to hurt you or anyone for that matter. I love you mom.” I told my mother trying to put on the charm I know she cant stay mad at me for too long. I'm her only child and I know that all I have to do is play sweet and innocent and she'll forget all about being mad and hurt over this little incident.

“Don't you try to butter me up Justin Randall” Uh oh first and middle names shes pissed so much for my plan. “why have I never met this Toni girl, I had to Google her just to find out who she was. I should not have had to do that, Justin you should have brought her to me and introduced her to me. Especially if the relationship is so serious that you guys were contemplating marriage.” My mother told me.

“Mom i'm sorry that I never introduced the two of you, but we have both been so busy for these last few months that we haven't had time to introduce each other to either sets of parents. I haven't met her family either. And last night just happened, it all happened so fast we just decided to get married spur of the moment. And don't worry you'll get to meet Toni soon mom and I know your gonna love her as much as I do.”

“Well how did the two of you meet.”

“We met at a party a few months ago.” Note to self: talk to Toni about out dating history I do not feel like getting caught in a lie somewhere down the road.

“Is this before or after you and Jessica decided to go your separate ways.” I don't know how to answer my moms question. Toni and I still haven't talked about the back story of our relationship. I don't wanna lie to my mom and then find out Toni told someone else a totally different story.

“Ma can I call you later I need to pack so I can get out of this hotel and get back to LA, and ill call you when I get home and you can talk to Toni. i'm sure she cant wait to tell you all the details.” I told my mother rushing her off the phone since I had no answer for her last question.

“OK honey but this conversation is not over I want you to call me back or else. Oh and one more thing are you still coming home for the fourth.” My mother asked.

“Of course mom I wouldn't miss it for the world.

“Great I cant wait to see you and meet this new wife of yours, OK bye honey ill talk to you later.” My mom said before hanging up the phone.

As soon as I took the phone from my ear I let out a deep breath that I had no idea I had been holding in. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I could have sworn that she would have yelled at me or cussed me out or something. But she didn't and I have no clue what I should think about it. Either she really isn't as mad as I thought she was or that was just the calm before the storm. As I thought about the phone call I had just had with my mother I walked towards Trace's room in the suite to have a talk with him about where the hell he had disappeared to. As I opened the door I was shocked to find Trace knocked out with some blonde haired chick next to him. I knocked on the wall next to me but neither of them moved. I walked to the bed and started shaking Trace so that he would wake up, but he wouldn't budge. Any normal person would have woken up from hearing Mikes ass yelling at me but no not Trace. He is such a hard sleeper his ass can sleep through an earthquake, I know this from experience. I had to have yelled his name about ten times before he finally woke up.

“What”

“Wake the hell up man I need to talk to you” I told him as I turned around and left the room to go and sit down on the couch in the living room, Trace came out of the room five minutes later with a pair of jeans on and with the blonde trailing behind him. Trace walked her to the door of the suite and kissed her as she left. I looked away when they started to kiss so they could have some privacy. I couldn't believe that while my life was getting turned upside down, his ass was here getting laid. I turned back toward Trace as soon as I heard the door shut. And Trace walked over to me and sat down in front of me on the couch.
“Who was that.”

“This chick I met at the party last night, her names Lori or Tori or something like that, fuck I don't remember.”

“So you just met some random chick and decided to fuck her.”

“We were drunk and you know how it goes when your drunk you do stupid shit.” Speaking of being drunk.

“So you left me at the club to get laid.”

“What the hell are you talking about you left before me with that Toni chick you were with all night. And after you left that's when I met that chick.”

“So wait you saw me leave with Toni and you didn't think to stop me from leaving.”

“No, I didn't wanna be blocking since you two were all over each other before you left shit I thought you were going to have as much fun as I had last night.” Trace said smiling at me.

“Trace I did something stupid last night.” I told him putting my head down.

“What did you do man.” Trace asked me.

“When I left the club Toni and I we, well we-.” I tried telling Trace what happened but it was like I couldn't even bring the words to leave my mouth.

“WHAT, what did you do, just spit it out cause your starting to freak me out man.” Trace told me with his voice raising with alarm. I kept trying to get the words out but it felt like my mouth had gone dry and my brain had turned to mush. It felt harder to tell Trace than my mother because this wasn't an over the phone convo Trace was here in front of me. And I would be able to see any disappointment that appeared on his face.( As you can probably already tell, I hate to disappoint people.)

“WE GOT MARRIED” I blurted out and sighed with relief to finally have gotten the words out. And the moment the words left my mouth it was like for the first time today I finally fully understood how much my life was about to change. I may have said it over and over but I never fully grasped the thought I had been just going through the motions. Now I finally truly grasp the fact that my life is truly over. I threw my head down into my hands and just kept thinking how my life is over and how much is going to change. I had completely forgotten about Trace.

“WHAT”

“I know man.” I told Trace as I finally lifted my head up from my hands.

“I'm married to a chick I dont even know and now my fucking life is over what the fuck am I gonna do man.”

“Are you shitting me man, please tell me your joking and your just practicing for a role your up for.” Leave it to Trace to make jokes at a time like this.

“Man this ain't no time for jokes i'm fucking serious, I got married to Toni Allen last night. Its all over the newspapers and TV.”

“So wait how the fuck did this shit happen.” Trace asked. I told him the whole story of last night with me and Toni fighting, and us not remembering anything and waking up married. I even told him about us having to stay married for two years. I told Trace everything because if there is anybody out there who can make things better its my dude Trace. He always knows how to make me feel better about any situation.

“Damn man your fucked.” Trace told me laughing. So much for being able to make me feel better.

“Just kidding man, so what are you guys going to do know.”

“What the fuck man weren't you just listening I told you we have to fucking live together and stay married for two whole years, what the hell am I gonna do.” I told Trace still waiting for him to say something to make me feel better. But all I got was Trace sitting there with a dumb ass look on his face.

“Say something.”

“I'm thinking damn.”

I jumped up off the couch tired of sitting there and walked into my bedroom and finally did what I came there to do. I packed in record time and went back into the living room where I saw that Trace and Mike were waiting for me with their luggage as well. We jumped back in the same sedan that had just dropped me and Mike off not too long ago and we were headed back to the Bellagio to meet back up with the new Mrs. Timberlake. After complete silence as we headed from the room and down to the sedan I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to know what Trace thought about this whole situation.

“So what do you think man.”

“Huh.”

“I said what do you think I gave you plenty of time to think how am I gonna get through this.”

“I don't know, I guess your just going to have to go the next two years a married man.” Trace said laughing again I was tired of him making a joke out of the situation and I told him as much.

“man I don't know what to tell you, you got your self in this shit so it looks like your gonna have to make the best of it.”

“How the hell so you expect me to do that”

“i don't know but stop looking at it like a fucking punishment try to look at the bright side.”

“what bright side.”

“How about the fact that your know married to a hot ass black chick with a banging ass body. Or the fact that she ain't no fucking gold digger and she got her own money. Who knows who you could have woken up next to this morning. Stop being so damn negative and buck the hell up there nothing you can do about it so shut the fuck and live with your fucked up ass decisions.”

I sat back and thought about what Trace was saying I knew I was acting a little dramactic about the whole thing so I decided to do what Trace said and buck the hell up ha. We jumped out of the sedan to be greeted with yet another crowd of blood sucking leeches better known as the paparazzi. We all walked into the Bellagio and again it felt as if every one was watching me. I started to sing Rockwell in my head as we walked toward the lobby. How come I feel like somebody's watching me. As we stepped onto Toni's floor I saw Toni's assistant outside of the door on the phone with somebody. I walked straight into Toni's room and Trace and Mike both stayed out in the hall. I looked behind me at Trace and the bastard threw me the thumbs up. I turned back around and walked further into the room. I heard Toni's voice coming from the back room so I walked towards it and saw her sitting on the bed with her back to me. She was on the phone with someone and she was getting cussed the hell out. I could hear whoever was on the phone yelling shit. I heard Toni say the word mom and I instantly knew she was getting cussed out because of me. I felt bad that I was the reason she was in trouble with her mom.

“Ma hes a singer and his last name is Timberlake and he is the most amazing guy I have ever met in my life” I heard Toni say and I don't know why but I felt a smile creep across my face. Even though I knew it was lie it still felt good to hear someone say that about you. When Toni got off the phone she just sat there on the bed so I decided to let my presence be known.

“The most amazing guy you ever met huh?” I said and as soon as the words left my lips Toni whipped around and screamed. I could tell that she was pissed that I had scared her and just when I thought that she was about to cuss my ass out, she didn't. I really gotta stop anticipating that bad shit is gonna happen. Toni said something to me but I wasn't listening to her. I was to busy looking at her body which I had finally taken notice of. She has the sexist body that I have seen In a long time. Nice ass hips with a small waist and a hour glass figure and a fat ass. Damn Trace was right. I shook myself out of my dirty thoughts that turned towards me thinking of throwing my new wife down on the couch I was sitting on and fucking her brains out. I decided to turn my thoughts to something else and just threw out the first thing that came to mind.

“So I talked to my mother and she wants to meet you for the fourth of July.” I said putting my hands to cover my dick so she couldn't see how turned on I was. Toni turned around towards me from putting her suitcase next to mine I was hope she couldn't see my dick cause it was hard as a rock.

“No I was going to tell you that my mother wants to meet you for the fourth I go home every year and this year will not be an exception.” I looked at Toni and she looked frustrated. She looked good mad. I don't know how the hell my thoughts turned towards sex this shit never happened to me. I tried to clear my thoughts and get back to the matter at hand when I heard a knock at the door and Mike and some other big buy who I assume is Toni's body guard walked in. That was exactly what I needed cause as soon as I saw the two of them my shit went soft. The two walked into the room and told Toni and I that we had to go so that we could get on the plane to LA.

“Well talk about this whole fourth of July business later” Toni told me as we walked out of the room dragging our suitcases behind us.


Incomplete
Coffee is the author of 27 other stories.
trbrown is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Fake Marriage also liked 544 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story