Qudduss stood by with Natalie as the studio audience cheered loudly as TRL returned from it's commercial break.

Natalie waited until the noise simmered down before bringing her mic to her lips.

" Hey, welcome back to TRL. Quickly jumping back into the countdown, climbing two spots from yesterday that was Bow Wow feat T-Pain with ' Outta My System' at number 2. Now before we see what artist claimed the number one slot today on our countdown, the moment that you all have been waiting and anticipating for all show long has finally arrived."

Thunderous cheers and hollers erupted once more. Fans in the bleachers stomped their feet and clapped their hands fiercely in which Qudduss had to slightly wince but recovered.

" Yes, lined up for you right now on the play deck, we have the World Premiere Video from Meghan Carter! Yall excited!" The afro haired V.J. pumped the already out of control crowd of rowdy young adults.

Quddusss turned to Natalie who was all smiles. " I'll take that as a definite ' yes ' Natalie."

She chuckled. " Well, then let's get to it. But first, I just want to say that Qudduss and I got to see a little preview of it before the show started and the video is just amazing. You guys surely will not be disappointed."

More cheers.

Qudduss took over. " Alright. Settle down, settle down. We still have one more thing to show before we actually get to the video. A treat I guess you can say. To premiere the video we have a video message from the singer herself. Everyone, Meghan Carter."

The studio turned their attention to the televisions screens as the black screens opened up and revealed Meghan. The background behind her illustrated that she was in the backstage area of a photoshoot. She sat in a high chair made up in light make up as she clutched a can of Red Bull in her hands.

She smiled brightly.

" Hey TRL what's up It's Meghan. I just wanted to come by and say that I hope you all enjoy my new video for my single ' Invisible '. It took three days to throw together and a lot of long hours of editing sooo, I'll be expecting it at number 1 tomorrow." She mildy threatened, directing her finger at the camera.

She then released a soft giggle. The audience laughed along as they gaped and awed at the singer.

" I'm just kidding. Not really but, " She smirked adoribly. " Here it is, my video. Love it, cherish it, and don't forget to save it on Tivo."

Meghan waved goodbye and the screen faded to black. Applause erupted once more then died down as the picture changed and the ' World Premiere ' sign came into view.

The focus opened up to widescreen as a silent image began to appear in black and white as the start of the video.

~*~ ~*~

A closed solid white door comes into view. Next to the door on the wall is a white sheet of paper taped on all four corners. In black bold letters the name ' Meghan ' appears before the focus lands on the door again. An unseen hand then turns the handle as the door is slightly pushed open. As the camera shakily moves forward, it pans around the room and takes in the neutral tones of the furniture and the warm eggplant colors of the wall. The person behind the camera films as the female occupants of the room linger as they are either deep in conversation or bustling in and out of the black and gold curtains across the room that served as the fitting area.

Looming over a large ceramic vase that sits in the corner of the room with bamboo sticks sticking straight into the air, the camera keeps up with it's holder as they turn their attention over to a vanity table on the right side. Zooming in, the small table is cluttered with cosmestic products: Mascara, Eye Liner, Lip Liner, Hair Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Concealer, Blush, Lip Gloss, Fake Eyelashes, Hairspray, Shimmering Lotion, Glitter, etc. Then focusing on the open carrying case in the chair, it is filled to the brim with more and more cosmetics and some stray pieces of blonde, brown, and black hair extensions.

Moving away from the box, the camera then faces the mirror as the dozen lightbulbs surrounding it shines brightly. The camera zooms in again and the reflection of the person is seen in the mirror, their face being shielded by the hand held mini camera in their palm. It's evident that it's a male filming as his clothes consist of jeans, shirt, and a button up with the sleeves rolled up. A diamond Rolex secured on his wrist gleams under the light.

Figures move in the mirror from behind him as well and Justin turns round to film the dancers as they bumble around the room. To his left, Justin captured a brunnette by the name of Ariel. Revealing her smooth rows of teeth, she gave the camera a short wave on her way past. More waves and goofy faces pass by the camera before Justin keeps the focus on Zaria who shieled her face with her hand as she stepped by the camera. Her hair was done up in sparklers and glitter and as Justin moved to stand infront of her so he could get a shot of her face, ducking her head down she stepped to the side to walk around him. The camera wobbled as Justin attempted to pull her hands from her face.

Dropping her hands, Zaria stared past the lens at him and growled with laughter as she whined for him to leave her alone. Her glare was the last thing he captured before she pivoted on her heels and scampered behind the bathroom door. Resuming his filming, he turned the camera over to the sofa's where two other girls were already in the process of retrieving pillows and articles of clothing to bombard him with. Justin dodged a hot pink pillow that Cherise had thrown his way just as the door opened up again and Meghan donned in a trucker hat stepped inside after her makeup artist.

As the camera switched from her back to the ladies who were ready to attack, the movements of their lips and body language displayed that they were doing some serious tattle taling as they gestured toward Justin with frowns on their faces. The camera switched back to Meghan just as she approached Justin. Standing before him, she stood on her tip toes to place a small peck onto his lips. As they booed and jeered the public display of affection, as Meghan moved along to another part of the room, Justin filmed the ladies who were shooting glares in his direction. Suddenly Meghan who stood by the door called him over. She signaled with her finger to come hither and he did so. Arrogantly strutting over to her, her smile turned even wider and she pointed behind him. As the camera did a 180 degree turn, the focus landed on a big burly black man with his arms crossed as he peered into the lens with intimidation.

Justin merely sucked his teeth as Big Dav guided him out of the room and the ladies inside began to cackle. As he stood outside the door, he filmed Meghan blowing him a kiss as she waggled her finger then slammed the door closed in his face. The camera jiggled as Justin turned it onto himself. His expression was one of boredom as he mouthed the words ' Women ' before the screen cut to black.

Like a grain on the beach
Like a star in the sky
Far too many to count

Upon returning, Meghan is seen standing in a large circle of people. Dancers, band members, technical crew, stagehands, all are holding hands with the person next to them as their heads are bowed and eyes closed as a prayer is recited. Zooming in more closely, Meghan's hands are seen as they nervously tremble in the hand of the male dancer next to her. Shots of their backs and a shot from in the middle of the circle, seconds later the circle is broken as everyone begins to clap their hands and cheer as they prepare for another nights show. Hugs and kisses were spread all around.

Now walking the all white halls, the camera follows Meghan as she adjusts her mic set around her head and behind her follows an entourage of seven. Meeting her at the end of the hall was a stage manager as he directed her to her mark under the stage. Nervous but all the while excited, her entourage stand watch as Meghan ducks down and pushes aside the black curtains that leads to a trap door to enter the stage. Turning round at the camera she stuck her tounge out before replacing it with a smile and two thumbs up before vanishing behind the curtains.

With the naked eye
They won't see you

The picture being filmed from hidden cameras on all angles in the arena, the stadium is dimmed but lighted at the hands of glow sticks and things that the sea of fans have carried along with them for the show. People of all ages from men, women, children of young adults and teens, the legion of fans is over bearing as ear splitting screams take over the entire stadium. Posters and decorative homemade signs are held high in the air as some jump up and down or even cry as the chant for Meghan to appear begins.

A little girl who is perched on her father's shoulder waves a cd back in forth in her hand as when zoommed in closely it had been autographed by the star herself. The cameras continue to swim the ocean of overly excited bodies as the frenzied crowd grew even more enthusiastic as the lights on the stage began to brighten and dim as the start of the concert took place.

Rising on a platform that elevated high above the air from underneath the stage, Meghan fitted in a black and gray body suit with an open front kept her demeaner as calm as possible as she was secured to the railing behind her by a harnsess attached at her back. Peering deep into the audience, she let the screams consume her as she remained unnmoving. Moments after not moving an inch, she finally sang the beginning verse of a song then halted. Suddenly a blast of pyro ricocheted high into the air and the band started up the music and the start of the two hour long show was underway.

Go ahead, walk on by
You don't know I'm alive

An hour and a half into the concert, Meghan and her dancers kept on enticing the crowd as they danced and moved along under the bright lights of the stage. Performing her more older of hits, Meghan skipped all around the stage in yet another costume as she performed to the best of her ability. Finalizing the concert as it came to an end, Meghan did the rounds as she introduced the band members and her back up singers graciously. As the band came into the finale music, Meghan and her dancers lined up in the middle of the stage hand in hand with her in the middle. Raising their hands above their heads, they took their bows and clapped and cheered along happily as they waved goodbye to the crowd.

First one to emerge from the stage, Meghan glistened with perspiration as she took in labored breaths on her way to her dressing room. All smiles, she stepped inside for a quick dress change. Seconds later she was out and fitted in more comfortable attire as she accepted the water bottle and towel from her assistant who stood waiting for her in the hall. Firmly speaking into his walkie talkie, Big Dav, lead security and her bodyguard freed her of the duffel bag in her arms as he protectively placed his large hand onto the small of her back and ushered her to where her tour bus was stationed.

Greedily gulping down her water, Meghan quickly hopped onto her bus as the doors closed behind her. Pounding twice against the bus with his fist, Dav confirmed that all buses and trucks were clear for take off as he recieved that everyone was done and ready to move on to the next city. Through the open curtains of her window on the bus, Meghan could be seen as she then moved to the back of the bus and from far range the buses and trucks started to drive off.

Maybe one day you'll find
You should open your eyes
You don't know me

The footage coming into view has apparently been filmed from a far distance through the large window of an airport by most likely a local newstation. Looking out at an almost empty lot accompanied by two massive Expeditions and a large white private jet, a set of steel steps led up to the door of the jet as it carefully falls open. Minutes later, Meghan is seen stepping off the plane and down the steps accompanied by Big Dav and a few others. Toting an oversized tan Dolce bag on her arm and a cup of Starbucks coffee in the other, her lips move a mile a minute and form into a smile as she conversates on her cellphone. The weather outside is cool and breezy as the sun shines brightly on the contented group of travelers. Fitted in frayed jeans, a glamour tank and a pair of tan Uggs, Big Dav met the driver of one of the vehicles around back as the two loaded up the trunk with various luggage. This went on for a few minutes as Meghan and the others merely stood around and chatted with one another.

When the loading was finally complete, her entourage broke into two groups as they climbed into the two seperate vehicles. Perching her sunglasses upon her head, Meghan thanked Big Dav with a curt nod as he held open her side of the door for her and waited as she climbed in. As he was positive that she was safe and secure, he shut the door behind her then climbed into the passenger side himself. Still from a distance, the camera filmed the two vehicles driving toward the exit gates of the airport until they passed through and were completely out of sight.

Now catching up with Meghan in the car which was filled with music blasting from the radio, Meghan was seated in the middle row near the door on the left side of the car. Upfront, Dav comfortably slouched in his seat occasionally bopping his head back and forth as the car's driver Rodney commanded the streets of New York while listening along as scattered conversation began to take over. The focus landing on Meghan again, she was shifted in her seat so that her back was against the door and her arm was lazily draped against the back of the headrest. Crossing her eyes at the camera focused in on her, she made another silly face before pointing toward the third row with her finger telling the camera man to film Shannon and Janaie, her two frineds who were currently acting up in the back. Following her orders, the camera switched over to the two young women dancing around in their seats without a care in the world of who were watching.

Capturing Janaie who was singing into the attennae of her cellphone, Shannon opted to croon into her pen along with the sounds of ' Be Without You ' by Mary J. Blige on the radio. The occupants of the vehicle found their antics to be hilarious as Dav turned round in his seat to shake his head at the girls. His lips were moving but no sound was heard but he must have mentioned something along the lines of the person sitting next to Meghan, her publicist Matthew who's expression was as if he were being tortured. When the camera focused itself on Matthew, he quickly cut his eyes at the lens before busying himself with his Blackberry when from out of the way of the camera a caramel colored hand found it's way toward the back of his neck. Startled, Matthew sharply turned round only to find Janaie falling back into her seat in a fit of giggles. Along side her, Shannon reached over to ruffle his perfect head of hair and while he shooed her away and the pestering continued on, the picture quickly shifted back over to Meghan who's attention was aimed out of her window and her finger pointed at something in the sky.

You're the one who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me

Filming the congested streets and side walks of Times Square in the heart of New York City, the camera tried to follow Meghan's finger as she pointed above all of the tall buildings that made up the city and to a billboard that hung just above the Virgin Mega Store. Zooming in more closely, it was then that it became clear just exactly what she was gushing about. It was an ad for Polo Jeans and choosen to be the spokespersons for the popular clothing, she and Justin stood before an all white backdrop dressed in similar clothing; white tanks and faded jeans. The ad displayed Justin staring down at Meghan with an eyebrow cocked as she looked up at him fisting his collar in between her fingers. His hands remained tucked in her back pockets as she pressed herself into his broad chest.

Just as the camera panned back over to Meghan who grinned shyly as she spoke some more about how cheesy she felt about the photo, her hands moved along wildly as random shots from the photoshoot came into play from that long houred day.

Behind Meghan is a plain white backdrop. The music of N.E.R.D'S ' Things Are Getting Better' blasts from the radio around the room as she moves to the beat while the photographer man snaps away photos with his camera. Executing a few poses, Meghan then bursts into laughter. The wind from the fan blows her hair behind her as she hunches over with a clap of her hands. Dressed simply in a pair of jeans, her toes peeking out from the bottom and a white fitted tank, she spins around in a circle, stopping to look over her shoulder at the camera, with a pucker of her lips, her left hand rests on her back pocket as she tussles her locks with her right.

In the next moment, Justin has joined her on the set and is dressed in similar clothing. Securing his arms around her waist from the side, Meghan brings her knees up as he lifts her from the ground effortlessly. Her jaw is slightly open as she squeals holding on to his forearms tightly while he stares at the camera triumphantly. Jumping onto his back, Meghan places a kiss upon his stubbled cheek as he wraps his arm around the back of her thighs and doubles over, the photographer just barely catching the wide grin on his face as more outtakes pass through.

When I was invisible
And you're the one who walked right through me

Finally having arrived at their destination Battery Recording Studios after a most definately chipper car ride, Meghan with a white, pink and purple striped bag of Mother's Circus Animal Crackers set in her lap had one leg dangling off her executive chair and the other tucked underneath her sitting next to world renowned music producer Timbaland as he worked the controls of the soundboard and played a random beat that he had created specifically for her. Offering up an animal cracker, Timbaland kindly refused before pressing down on the intercom button to inform Pharell that he was doing a great job on the drums. The focus moving to the booth, the camera filmed through the glass that seperated the booth from the studio at Pharell who was currently beating on the drums with a pair of headphones covering his ears.

The camera panning over Meghan and Timbaland who's attention were locked on the amazing talent of Pharell, the camera then passed over the entire room and it's occupants of just a few. On the couch placed against the wall, sat Dav next to Terrance, Janaie's older brother. Terrance and Dav idly chatted over a car magazine in Dav's hands as Janaie, Shannon, Rodney and Matthew were off in their own little worlds toying with the instruments and what not.

Emerging from the booth a few moments later, Pharell with his cap tilted, with his fingers threw up a peace sign toward the camera just as the door to the studio opened and in walked, Justin, Trace and Trace's girlfriend. Seconds later, Hugo, Meghan's other producer arrived with a handful of cd cases. Making the rounds around the room, Justin did the deed of greeting everyone, opting to give Pharell and Timbaland brotherly handshakes before making his way over to Meghan and placing a kiss on her forehead then bending over to embrace her.

Greeting Trace and his girlfriend while also warning Trace to stay away from her cookies, Meghan shuffled into the booth to lay down a few verses then emerged thirty minutes later to a merry audience. Passing by Timbaland and Justin who now claimed her seat, he informed her that the take was great. Satisfied she bumbled across the room over to where Shannon, Janaie, and Trace's girlfriend were hanging out. Different clips of people making their ways in and out of the room, Meghan was perched on the back of the couch with her feet planted into the cushions looking on at the men of the room as they huddled over the sound board when it was then that she noticed her bag of Animal Crackers currently missing. Averting her gaze at Trace who greedily snacked on her cookies by the keyboard, everyone turned their attention to Meghan as she stomped over toward him and snatched her bag from his hands.

Amusement written on everyone's features, howls of laughter soon erupted when Trace ever so innocently shrugged at her before offering up the frosted elephant shaped cracker hanging from his pouty lips.

Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible

The footage has changed to capturing a bunch of men and women in hats and tool belts shuffling busily hard at work around an empty stadium setting the arena up for another concert. A large square light fixture hangs from a bunch of cables connected to the ceiling as it is then slowly pulled high into the sky. Quickly the screen begins to speed up and captures in fast movements the large stage in which Meghan will perform being set up. Finally as the stadium begins to take shape a few clips later, Meghan has entered the staduim in university sweats and lets her eyes wander the large area as it swallows her whole. None of the seats have been arranged just yet so the stadium appeared more massive than usual. Carefully manuvering her way through the mayhem around the stadium, Meghan alongside her manager Johnny, scale the side steps of the stage and onto a platform as she seems to be listening intently to the words flowing from his lips.

The camera then circles the two as they linger on the stage before taking in other parts of the arena then changing pace and switching to a clip of Meghan bounding the backstage halls and into her dressing room where she is instantly met with cameras and a correspondant from Access Hollywood. Holding her bottle of Fiji water in her left hand, Meghan extended her right hand toward the older woman and smiled warmly before taking a seat next to her on the creme sofa provided. Facing one another, Meghan politely humored the camera crew surrounding them as the interview went underway.

Finished with the small interview moments later, Meghan and the Access Hollywood correspondant has come to a stand as they exchanged a quick hug. Sending the shortest of waves toward the camera, with an escort, the crew were led from her dressing room just as the scene changed and picked right back up with Meghan standing in a studio before a green screen.

Little things adding up
Try so hard not to rush

It's a late afternoon day in Japan on another one of Meghan's international visits of her promotional tour. As she is getting prepped and briefed for another day's filming for a commercial involving Japan's special Tea, Meghan takes all the information with stride and let's it sink in as she moves to take her mark in the middle floor green screen backdrop directly behind the camera. She closes her eyes and wrinkles her nose as the set makeup artist adds a few touch ups of blush on her face. Ready to go, Meghan fakes as if she's having a sneeze attack from the amount of powder on her face at the back of her makeup artist before sobering up with a series of giggles. Just barely dancing along as music for the commercial is qued up and blasts loudly, Meghan holds off a minute and looks toward the director as he informs her to switch the can of Tea in her hand over to the other. In doing so the music was turned off then turn back on and the countdown to start filming began.

As soon as she recieved her cue, Meghan perked up instantly and began to promote the drink in an almost too bubbly personality. Holding the can up so that it would be eye level with the camera, she pointed at the can's label gingerly before popping the top and sipping from it with satisfaction. As she was doing this, the camera cut to one of the many small portable televisions behind the directors chair and watched from there along with the majority of the crew on set. Now having done the last shot of the day, the director with blonde hair tied into a pony, stood from his seat and began to clap. Meghan who was very high strung from having taken thirty one sips of the drink avidly pumped her fists in the air before foolishly dropping them at her side. Having moved behind the director's chair to view the commercial for herself, Meghan inspected the two minute final cut with an bemused smile. Then nodding and giving herself a small clap as it came to an end, a hug and a kiss to the director and also hugs all around, Meghan clamored back into her original attire before calling it a day and exiting the studio.

Giving in, letting go

New footage is of Meghan as she lays on her back on a creme colored carpet an arm draped over her lower abdomen. Her eyes are squeezed shut and her face turns a light shade of pink as she laughs hysterically, tears streaming down her face. Blowing out a deep breath, she quickly shuffles to her feet when she sees the person bounding her way. Dashing from the room, the camera catches the words ' Juicy ' on her cotton covered bottom before she rounds the corner escaping down the long narrow hall. Her pursuer picks up his speed and the camera jiggles wildy as when turned the corner the back of Meghan's pontytail was seen swishing from side to side before she disappeared behind a door and vastly attempts to slam it shut. The person on the other end of the camera though does not allow that to happen as they push on the door with little strength and it slowly begins to creep open. Just as it does, the person enters what seems to be a lavishly decorative bathroom and reaches out for Meghan who is standing near a shower curtain and uses it as a shield from her attacker. In the next second, she attempts to cover her body with it as she turns her head and continues getting soaked with water courtesy of a water gun.

Leaving the confines of her curtain, Meghan fumbles past the camera and over to the sink where she has turned the faucet on full force and begins to cup handfulls of water and douse it on the camera and the person behind it. The camera violently shakes and skips past the bathroom mirror and reveals Justin with his hand infront of him holding a water gun and inching closer to Meghan as he bumps her with his hip away from the sink. Meghan who put up a tough fight returned to the sink and doused one last handfull of water at him as she dashed from the bathroom before the screen cut to black then returned with Meghan pointing the camera at herself. Her hair is wet and she seems to be out of breath. She speaks into the lens before looking away then directing the camera at Justin who had just entered the room with shaving cream smeared on his hair and face. The background is filled with her cackles as he takes a moment to just stand there and glare past the camera with a smile begging to tug at his lips. His mouth moves and he directs a presage finger at the camera before taking some shaving cream from his chin and smearing it on the camera's lens.

With their brief game of water war coming to an end, the camera rests on the two as Justin focuses it on the both of them. Seated next to one another on a couch and leaned in, words form from his mouth as she looks to the side of his face with at first a strange expression then with an overly done loving smile while mouthing the words ' awwww '. He nods his head smugly as she secures her arms around his neck and plants a smack of a kiss on his cheek. Facing her, Justin puckers his lip in the form of a five year old child. As hilarious as she finds his expression she relents to giving him a kiss on the lips in which he suddenly began to ravish her by pushing her down onto the cushions and with a dangerous wink at the camera in his hand the screen then cuts away.

Of the world we know
They won't see you

Now in this next clip, It's another night, another city, another show as Meghan powerfully struts across the stage. A large sign outside the Aladome Stadium in San Antonio, Texas reads ' Meghan Carter Live In Concert! Unrevealed World Tour'. The pandemonium inside the staduim arises with each show stopping second as Meghan astonishingly executes a series of demanding dance movemets with ease. Pyro and such is booming left and right of the stage as the camera takes in clips of the audience and some of the concert.

Diving into a performance of one of her less older of hit singles but certainly not recent, Meghan with a playfull swagger in her step is fitted in metallic blue booty shorts with a white t-shirt knotted up in the back. On the front of her shirt in spray painted colors reads the words ' Baby M ' in signature graffiti markings. Her converse on her feet match the style of her hat that is tilted to the right as her hair sits in a ponytail over her shoulder. Oversized hoop earrings dangle from her ears as the band behind her plays a reggaeton remix version of her song ' Straight Up '. In sync with her dancers as they move about the stage in street apparel the song has come to a part in which the Ying Yang twins have appeared from the shadows of the stage in which the crowd went ballistic. Sandwhiched inbetween the two men as they executed their rap, Meghan begins to move and grind in a sexy manner before cracking up at her attempt to be ' thug '.

Waving the Ying Yang Twins from the stage as she began to fan herself, she looked out into the crowd and released a tired breath. Suddenly one of her male dancers appeared at her side with a plastic cup. Graciously accepting the offer, Meghan's dancers all began to surround her in question. She looked to them with a sideways grin and then motioned to the crowd asking them if it were ok if she took a sip. The crowd screamed in response and to that Meghan took a small gulp then giggled as the liquid dribbled from her lip. With the music still playing in the background, Meghan left her dancers to arouse the crowd as she innocently threw the remains of her water into the unsuspecting audience. With the cutest of grins, she covered her mouth and rolled her eyes to the sky and let out a small ' oops ' before full out laughing and tossing the cup itself into the frenzy below. Waving her hands above her head while enticing the crowd to clap also, she picked up where the last verse left off and back into the chorus as she coasted up and down the stage again.

Force it down
Lose the taste

It's the release date for another one of Meghan's albums and as a black Expedition pulls up and comes to a halt in the middle of the street, the footage is being shot on the side walk as Big Dav rushes out of the passenger side of the car and holds open the door for her as she climbs out. In an instant she is met with flashes and the relentless shouts of the photographers and fans lined up outside of the ' Tower Records ' music store. Carefull in her step, Meghan presents herself accordingly as she is all smiles and waves and stops to sign a few autographs while Big Dav and a few other of her bodyguards protectively lead the way inside the store. The camera captures the enormous amount of excited, tearful expressions on her fans faces before following inside where then again Meghan is met with more flashes and praise as she makes her way to the table provided. A line soon begins to form as one by one die hard fans recieve signed posters and autographed material from the star. A clip of her looking up at a brunette girl with braces passes through as the girl is almost in tears as she clutches a magazine to her chest while Meghan signs a picture for her with permanent marker. As soon as she finishes, Meghan hands her back her photo with her signature smile before moving onto the next person in line.

Now standing on a small stage addressing the crowd, next to her are three contest show winners and their movements are timid and anxious as a radio D.J. from Kiss FM reads off questions from his cue cards in which the three all jump at the chance of answering, An older male who seemed to have provided the correct answer does a victory dance as Meghan and the rest gleefully applaud him. As the event moved on clips from the event begin to pass through the screen then ending with Meghan posing for photos with various fans and store employees. The last clip was of her posing next to a cardboard cut out of herself before the clip changes and she is seen exiting the store under heavy protection and back into the awaiting vehicle near the curb.

They all think it's a waste

The next couple of clips provided by an episode of Mtv's ' Diary ', Meghan is seated at the table in the small kitchen of her childhood home. A pitcher of lemonade sits on the table and her feet are pulled underneath herself as she relaxes herself with a pair of sunglasses perched on her head slurping on a popsicle. In shorts and a bathing suit top, she looks to her aunt in the chair next to her and her eyes bug out and she laughs at a joke that her uncle spilled about her aunt. The main diary background comes into play as Meghan is seen commenting on the family subject matter before gearing into another clip of her and a few family members just mingling around and enjoying one another's company.

Returning to the scene in the kitchen, Meghan happily pops up from her seat and into the arms of her brother Nick Carter just as he entered the doorway. Excited over the fact that it was the first time she's seen him in eight months, she clings onto him a moment longer before retracting herself and removing his hand that was ruffling her hair. She threw a childish glare in his direction just as the clip changed with her lounging out by the pool with her sisters and friends looking on as her smaller cousins and also her other brother Aaron tussled with one another on the diving board then making bomber splashes into the pool. Drenching most of everything in site including the camera, a bunch more other entertaining clips come into place before transitioning into another.

Taken again from an episode of ' Diary ', Meghan holds a strainer under the sink as she thoroughly rinses off the bowl full of potatoes. It's early evening as she stands comfortably in the kitchen of Justin's parents home in Memphis Tennessee. Carrying the strainer with her back to the island counter, she laughed off a comment said by Lynn, Justin's mother who stood at her side mixing lettuce and tomatoes in a bowl. Across from them sits Justin's grandmother Sadie, in a stool kindly chopping up chunks of watermelon. The focus leaves off them for a second and onto Justin who wearing a straw hat with a toothpick peeking from his lips enters the kitchen. The ladies idly notice him as he rounds the island and heads toward the fridge pulling out a bottle of Apple Juice. He says something insulting while motioning at the stove which held a pot of boiling onions in which Lynn with a narrow of her eyes chucked a leaf of lettuce in his direction missing him by an inch. Their joyful banter continues on as more of his family members enter and leave the kitchen.

Coming up behind his wife, Justin's arm was quick as he stole a strawberry from the container that she was opening. Rewarding him with an elbow to the ribs, Meghan shooed him away from her person after he left a sticky mess of a peck on her cheek. Using her shoulder to swipe the juice away, the camera remained on them as Justin stood leaning with his hip against the counter while Trace who stepped into the kitchen tipped Justin's hat off his head on his way toward the fridge. Following that was laughter as Justin sent Trace who was now buttering up his grandmother a nasty glare. The expletive that flew from his mouth earned him a scolding courtesy of Lynn and a teasing grin from Meghan.

Justin's stepdad Paul now entered the picture. Falling into the commotion and chatter of the room, out of the way of the camera, Meghan was squirming under Justin's hold as he tangled his arms around her shoulder. The two went on with each other for a couple more seconds when just as the camera turned on them, Meghan was now wearing his hat and he held her from behind with his arms secured around her waist as he playfully attacked her neck. Most of the occupants in the room paid them no mind except for Trace who looked to the camera and made a sickened face along with a gagging noise.

We don't need to believe
Every word they say, no ( they say no )
They don't know me

The footage shot now is from Meghan's personal camera. She adjusts the setting on it before peeking through the lens again. Seeing as all was perfect, she settled the camera on Justin who stood tall chugging on a can of pepsi. Curled up on the couch, Meghan filmed him as he slightly stumbled forward as a result of the rocking of his tour bus. It's apparent that she was bugging him with a series of pointless questions as his expression would often change from confused to annoyed. Often answering with a shrug or a head nod, Justin finished the remains of his drink then let out a retched belch. Meghan swiveled the camera onto herself to reveal her disgusted expression before flipping it back to Justin who stood with a mad grin before patting his chest and discarding his can in the trash.

Meghan then flims his back as he retreats toward the back area of the bus.

Climbing off the bus with the camera still in hand, Meghan films the back of Justin's head that is secured with a red baseball cap before flipping the camera onto Trace as them as well as security enter the arena. He seems to be going on about something or the other just as they round a corner and keep on down the hall. Having finally arrived in Justin's dressing room, Meghan films as he tiredly plops his bag onto the couch before filming the rest of the room. Scenes later she records Justin as he begins his stretches with the help of his personal trainer. Now fitted in his suit and ready to go, the camera still remains on him as he and the others make their way toward the stage for his show.

Accepting a firm pat on his back from Trace and Johnny, Justin craned his neck from side to side and adjusted the cuff to his suit before making his way toward Meghan. Shaking his head at the camera still aimed at him, he disappeared behind the lens briefly to give her a kiss. After that shots from his concert come into play as she continued to film from a private area, sporadically zooming in and out while capturing a few shots of the crowd mostly filled with girls and women.

You're the who who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible

Now with Trace serving as the video director, he travels around the set of Justin's music video for ' My Love'. He takes in the green screen back drop as well as a few other set ups before filming the busy bodies of dancers and others browsing by. Carrying the camera with him over to a section of folding chairs and one single couch, he records as Justin stands by with Timbaland, TI, and a friend of theirs by the name of Venus. The men chat heavily and pay the camera no attention as Trace keeps it steady.

A few clips later, Trace still records as now Justin, Timb, TI, and Venus have moved over to where the couch was located now joining Meghan and a few others who were seated on it. As Timbaland recounts a funny story about Venus or the other, Justin stands before Meghan who is seated on the couch and all the while is listening fumbles with a phone in her hands. Justin's back is to the camera so Trace opts to film them from the side. Bursting into quiet laughter with one another as the filming for the video seems to be still going on, Justin then looks down at Meghan who still seems to be troubled with her phone and signals his hand for it. While he tinkers with it, Meghan is speaking with him as he then returns it after having fixed the problem.

From there the clip then changes.

And you're the one who walked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was Invisible

Unmoving underneath a bundle of covers, the camera zooms in on the lump resting in a massive king size bed. Looming over the time that read 5:16.a.m., a hand sluggishly shoots out from underneath the covers and aims for the telephone at the bedside. It disappears as Meghan answers the wakeup call from underneath the covers before finding it's way back to it's base. Minutes later when it's apparent that Meghan had fallen back asleep, ever so slowly she pushes the covers back and sits up in bed. Her hair arranged in a very messy ponytail, she brushes the stray stands of her bangs away from her face before tiredly rubbing her eyes with her palms.

Swinging her legs round the side of the bed, she trudged sleepily toward the bathroom leaving the door open a bit as from the mirror the camera surveyed her movements as she set up her tooth brush with tooth paste. Running the brush underneath the faucet, she began to brush her teeth while at the same time run a brush through her hair. The toothbrush hanging from her mouth, Meghan made her way out of the bathroom and toward the front door of her hotelroom after hearing a knock. Soon, Shannon, Dav, and her hair and make up artist entered the room with her wardrobe for the day as she scurried back into the bathroom to finish up the task of getting ready.

The rain was light and the sky was gray as Meghan hurriedly exited the hotel. With an umbrella hovered over her head, Meghan quickly climbed inside the vehicle to begin her busy schedule of the day. Following her through as she made the rounds to five different radio stations for an hour each of interviews and then to a photoshoot for Maxim Magazine, the clip has changed as Meghan fitted in track pants and a zip up hoodie bounds off her tour bus on the back of her body guard Dav.

Seconds later she is once again traveling the white halls of another arena. Her personal camera now being used again, the focus is on her and her Dad who had come down to visit her as he steadies the camera on them both. His arm is secured around her shoulder and both of her's are wrapped around his middle. She happily rests her head on his chest as they continue the walk into the stadium in delighted spirits.

Having taken over the camera, Meghan films her dad and Johnny who seemed to be in heavy conversation with one another near the sound boards before becoming bored and moving along. Conducting a few interviews with the technical crew and stage hands here and there, Meghan has now focused her camera on a worker by the name of Charlie. He was well into his late twenty's and was very good looking. His eyes would often divert from the lens shyly and his cheeks would rapidly brighten as she contiuned to shamelessly grill him on some very personal matters. As a garbled voice floated through the talkie attached to his belt, Charlie used that as his perfect escape before scurrying away leaving Meghan laughing aloud and highly tickled. Upon hearing her name echoed across the arena Meghan swiveled her camera until it landed on her Dad. His face was slightly stern as he shook his head and mouthed the words ' stop distracting the workers'. Beside him, Johnny her manager, could be seen smirking. Turning the camera onto herself now Meghan rolled her eyes and made a face before switching off the camera.

The camera now back on, Meghan's father was the one filming from a secluded section of folding chairs in the middle of the arena. He positioned the camera on Meghan who was in the middle of her yoga stretches as she geared up for a sound check. Dusting off her bottom, she came to a stand with the help of one of her dancers. Adjusting her mic set on her head, Meghan moved to stand on an ' x ' marked with tape on one of the many trap doors. Looking off toward the side of the stage, Meghan nodded off Wade Robson, her choreographer as he directed her movements. She imitated the dance step that he had just shown her then nodded off once again as she pefected it. As the music began to start up, her head turned in the direction in which her father had just shouted out to her. Her dad zoomed in on his camera to capture her squint then small wave in his direction. Concentrating more on her vocals then her dance movements, Meghan lazily began to run through the choreography just as her dad then flipped the camera onto himself.

Beaming with a proud smile, he mouthed a few encouraging words just as the screen cut to a different clip.

It's so easy to be lost
But maybe, you're not lost at all

Oh ho oh
Do you recognize me
Oh ho oh

Directed above the window of her tour bus a sign written on tape comes into view. The sign reads ' Toronto Canada ' as the next stop of her tour. Leering away from the sign, the camera rests on Meghan as she enters the living area of her bus from the back with a blanket and a pillow tucked underneath her arm. Curling herself in them on the couch, she began to flip through the channels of the small screen hanging in the corner with her remote. A bag of Habenero Doritos at her side with a bottle of water, the expression on her face is tired and bored as she stares from her window into the dark night before turning her attention back toward the television.

Moments later her exhaustion has seemed to have caught up with her as she has now fallen asleep. Burying her face under the covers, her hand dangles off the edge of the couch and her bracelet threatens to slip from her wrist as her fingers curl around the remote. On the ground rests her bag of Doritos next to her bottle of water. The steady hum of the bus motor has seemed to calm most of everything down. As the camera loomed away from Meghan it then settled on her small pomeranian 'Rika ' who was snuggled underneath the dining table sleeping soundly. A tiny pink bow was nestled at the top of her head as her tiny form took in deep breaths as she snored away and the clip moved along.

Oh ho oh
Do you know who I am
Oh ho oh

Hunched over Justin's shoulder, Justin held a firm grasp on the back of her thighs while Meghan beat down on his back with a very weak attempt. Spinning her round in a circle, Justin casually strolled up and down the back parking lot of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in the city of Las Vegas. Crew members were still unloading the long lines of semi trucks and his dancers were just beginning to pile from their assigned buses carrying duffel bags and their personal properties. Meghan still hoisted over his shoulder, Justin went around while filming himself with his camcorder wandering aimlessly inside before exiting again. Making a pit stop at the tables of food set up outside shaded with large umbrellas, he filmed the table taking an apple for himself and continued on with his journey.

Finally having set Meghan safely back onto the ground her fist came in contact with his bicep as the clip then changed to them moments before Justin carted her around the lot like a tiny rag doll.

Justin arms are folded across his chest adamantly as he shakes his head repeatedly in a fashion that seems as if he is mocking the person pointing the camera in his face. The focus is then brought to his shirt as Meghan lowers the camera and speaks to him directly. The lens is returned on his face again and this time he does not look swayed. As a result, the camera seems to be moving away from him as she advances then shakes violently as Meghan dashes down the steps of his bus with Justin hot on her tail. Soon, he has caught up with her and she suddenly found herself hunched over his shoulder.

Do you see me now
Do you see me nooooooooow

You're the one who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me

May 5th, 2008. The day of the official wedding ceremony of Justin Randall Timberlake and Meghan Rebecca Carter. Held in a luxurious chapel in Memphis Tennessee, the rows of the church are filled to the max with friends, family, and celebrities of 300. Flowers and a white grand piano are just two things among the many decorations planned and arranged with the help of Lynn and a wedding coordinator. Everyone stands their positions on the carpeted steps leading to the stage as a small young girl of five with a basket in her hands, tosses her flowers about before reaching the end of the walk way where everyone awed the young one.

Finally, the wedding march begins to float from the piano and as if on cue everyone turned their heads toward the double doors of the entrance as the time to begin the ceremony has begun. Like an angel, Meghan appears in sight looking like a bride out of a movie, escorted by her father down the aisle. A model of pure perfection, Meghan smiles softly to keep her lip from trembling as she nears the altar where the love of her life stood aweing at her, he himself an emotion wreck.

Clips later, Meghan had made it to the altar in which she and Justin were faced toward each other holding hands as the preacher spoke a few words to which Justin responded by slipping a ring onto her finger and she imitating his movements. Capturing the tear that slipped from his watery eyes closely, its not long before Justin flips over her veil and takes her lips into his own as the preacher then pronounced them husband and wife.

Cheers, tears, and happiness, Justin and Meghan bow their heads from the rice thrown into the air as they exit the chapel to an awaiting stretch limo.

Then clips from their reception and their 5 tier cake reel by sharing all of the good times once again.

When I was invisible
And you're the one who walked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me

Kicking up the water in the ocean, Meghan stands by and films Justin from afar as they enjoy their time in Kaui on their beautiful honeymoon vacation. Shots of their hotel room as well as them together engaging in all sorts of activites, the camera captures the lingering kiss he plants on her shoulder as they lay pool side before more and more pass by and the clip switches once more.

When I was ( oh ) Invisible
Oho, oh

Walking the red carpet and posed infront of the cameras for pictures. Flashes as well as more exceeding flashes shoot off, the couple turned to their left, looking out into the crowd with smiles and waves. Gliding further down the Red Carpet, Justin placed his hand gently on her lower back as he guided them through the slew of celebrities mingling and speaking with various news stations and television correspondents covering the night's award show.

More images of Justin and Meghan glaze over the screen of them at random charity, television, and also red carpet events. Speaking to Pat O' Brien, who was standing behind a metal barricade thrusting a microphone into his face, Justin answers the question posed at him while Meghan who stands just over his shoulder turns to wave gently at Selma Hayek a little ways away. Another question was posed but this time it was directed to her. Hugging herself to her husbands side after supplying an answer, her pink lips formed into a pout, then a playfull roll of her eyes followed after Justin had made some goofy comment about her. Soon she cracked a smile and the three fell into a brief laughter. Saying their goodbyes, she followed behind Justin as they entered the Sundance Theatre for the premiere of Julia Roberts new film.

A few more of them posed with various celebrites and backstage and aftershow parties and such, also a couple with Meghan and Trace or Meghan, Trace and Justin together, the screen flips to Meghan seated next to Justin in a plush leather recliner on his jet. Justin, donning a pair of aviator shades, munches on what looks to be a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich while Meghan makes idle conversation with the camera. Adjacent from them at the table, Lynn falls into laughter with Meghan and in response to that, Justin unexpectedly crushed his lips against his wife's cheek which causes her face to contort with disgust at the crumbled mess he left behind.

I'm Invisible
Oho oh

Scenes later after a brief playfull arguement, Justin and Meghan seemed to have made up as he secures his arm over her shoulder and she snuggles into his chest, gaping up at him. They exchange small pecks repeatedly before he captures her lips in a tender, sensual kiss. A hand blocking the lens, the camera flips onto Trace who is seated next to Justin's guard lonnie. Lonnie rolls his eyes and shakes his head while Trace, beside him, directs his finger to his temple in the form of the gun and pretends to pull the trigger

I'm Invisible

At last, Meghan's Unrevealed World Tour has finally come to an end. After waving away the audience one last time and preparing to load onto the bus backstage, Meghan offers the camera a sad wave followed by a pout before smiling brightly and ambling toward her tour bus. Moment's later when all is loaded and ready to go, the camera keeps focus on the back of her bus as it pulls from the parking lot and moves into the distance, signaling the end of the video.

RIP Meghan Rebecca Carter

December 7, 1987 - June 27, 2012

Angel Sent To Earth From Above

Never Forgotten

Forever Will Be Missed





Song Credit: " Invisible ' Ashlee Simpson

Completed
Koralin_Timberlake is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Newlywed Series Introduces: Breathe Heavy also liked 107 other stories.
This story is part of the series, From The Beginning 2 The End; Trials and Tribulations. The previous story in the series is Mtv Cribs: Newlyweds Edition. The next story in the series is MTV Newlyweds; Justin & Meghan Timberlake.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj marriedj