[Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Season 2 of MTV's hit reality show Newlyweds, brings to you Hollywood's most talked about, and America's most adored couple, Justin Timberlake and Meghan Carter Timberlake. Having just recently tied the knot, Justin and Meghan have decided to let MTV's cameras document ten months of their first year together as husband and wife. Follow the celebrity two some along as they endure the media, family, and friends as well as experience the hardships and trials of marriage first hand. Will they successfully make it through, or are some things just to hard to handle.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Parody, Romance, Suspense
Series: From The Beginning 2 The End; Trials and Tribulations
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 11368 Read: 6877
Published: Dec 07, 2007 Updated: Aug 10, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Newlyweds; J&M Promo by Koralin_Timberlake [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4480 words)
I know, here I go starting something else. Lol. I originally had this story posted on the old N.F. but when it went down, unfortunately the story did as well. I had it backed on a disc but, yeah, that got lost somewhere that I don't even know. So, I decided that I wanted to give it another go and see how it works out. Hope it works out good. So with that enjoy:) Oh, and updates on my other stories, um.....soon? Idk, we'll see once my lazy brain gets to workin again.


Photobucket

2. Meet The Family by Koralin_Timberlake [Comments - 3] (1 words)
Um, an update? Yeah, um, soon. Lol.

3. Episode 1: Second Guessing by Koralin_Timberlake [Comments - 3] (6887 words)
More than long over due, I finally broke though some of my writers block with this chapter and came through with something. :) Sincere apologies for the wait. Hope you enjoy though. As always feedback is welcomed and appreciated.