[Comments - 55] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A collaboration with crashcoincidence
He’s lost his way, gone astray, and though they try to save him. He kicks and screams, lost in a dream that will overtake him.
Cause he don’t want to be saved and he don’t want to be found. He wants to sit back and wait for another round.
Don’t care bout who he hurts, he just wants to bleed.
Wasting away to nothing, worshiping hate and greed. 
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 15349 Read: 11706
Published: Jun 25, 2007 Updated: Oct 13, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
So Ashley and I got to talking and we decided it would be best to start a collaboration. We hope you enjoy and love it as much as we do! 

1. One by westernway [Comments - 12] starstarstarstarstar (1420 words)
Hey everyone! So here's the collaboration that Ashley (crashcoincidence) and I have been plugging away on for the past couple of weeks. This is the first chapter of what is hopefully many so tell us what you think :)

And so it begins...

2. Two by westernway [Comments - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2274 words)
Hey everybody! So I apologize for the lateness of this update. Whoever said summers were lazy was dead wrong! I haven't been able to sit down at all! Thankfully Ashley and I have been working as hard as we can to get this out to you We appreciate all the reviews and the support for this collaboration :) You guys ROCK. So here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

3. Three by westernway [Comments - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4065 words)

Okay so I apologize for the lateness of this update. I'm in the middle of summer school and my religion professor is a prick and likes to give us a shit load of work to complete in four weeks. That's another reason why I haven't updated my other stories (ie Displaced Deception) there just isn't any time to write. But Ashley and I are working hard on this story and we can't thank y'all enough for the constant reviews and the support. 

 

I'm going to stop yapping now. 

4. Four by westernway [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2830 words)

You guys I am so, so, so, so, so, so, SO sorry for being so late with this story and updating it! I have NO excuse not to update as Ashley and I have up to chapter five of this story written. I've just been so busy and summer school has been a royal bitch. I apologize profusely to everyone involved with this story and my other ones for my lack of committment (and spelling, because I know that was spelled wrong)! 

So here is a long awaited chapter and pretty much one of my favorites of the story so far. Again, can't apologize enough for my retardedness! Love you ALL 

5. Five by westernway [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2169 words)
Hey all! I am going to go ahead and say that the reason why this chapter wasn't posted earlier was because of my own damn laziness. Ashley and I can't thank y'all enough for the support you've given this story and the countless reviews and comments! You guys are awesome. 
With that said, I don't know when the next chapter for Wasted will be out. Ashley and I are both busy with our respective lives (ie work, school, all that jazz) so please don't expect regular updates. We'd love to have a chapter up every other day or so, but by the looks of things, it might not turn out that way. 
So without further ado, Chapter Five! 

6. Chapter 6 by westernway [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2591 words)
So finally an update with this story! It's been a long time coming and I hope y'all think it's worth the wait! Ashley and I haven't given up on it yet and neither should you, so enjoy!