They're three months old now, one of each and it's extremely draining-something worth every second of it. We named them AlexZandrya and Nickoly to bust Nick and AJ's balls on a daily basis, Nickoly's full name is Nickoly James Chasez and his twin sister is AlexZandrya Justine Chasez. My best friend's first name feminized with the femanine form of AJ's first name because I chose the name for our younger daughter, her older cousin's name with her confidant's (favorite friend's) name with minor alterations. She had been in labor for something like 9 hours, most of it being at home and was ready to have Nickoly within an hour of arriving at the birthing center at the midwives' office. AlexZandrya was another 45 minute wait and we spent the night there, bonding with our babies before heading home to bond with our older three children. Leilei, Lyon and Kal have been great helpers with everything and we couldn't ask for anything more.

Kal is now 11, Leilei just turned 9 a couple months ago and Lyon is turning 7 tomorrow; they've grown so much and have been amazing with all the changes coming about. They've done everything to help us while continuing to excel in not only school and Kenpo, adjusting to their new siblings surprisingly well. Leilei is feeding Zandy the breastmilk Sam had pumped late last night while Kal is pulling Nicko's pants up before embracing him to feed him the one of the other five bottles she had pumped at the same time. Sam can pump anywhere from a measly 10 ounces to 80 surprising ounces for the twins and it's the easiest way to ensure the 3 of them are getting all the nutritional essentials. She's almost down to the size she had been when we had first gotten together and I know she can shed those 35 extra pounds effortlessly, she'd gained about 53 altogether for the pregnancy.

"You have to let go, Zandry," Leilei giggles at her baby sister's greediness over the bottle of milk. "I have to burp you so that you don't have to get those nasty pains from gassy bubbles," she explains to the baby, earning a grin from her.

"Did you break the seal she has on the bottle, Liyah?" Sam asks her, looking beautiful like always.

She has on a pair of bell bottom flare jeans with 9 pockets (7 of which are on her legs and hips) that she modified herself, a tankini top and bare feet that are lightly slapping on the tiled kitchen floor. She now has 11 tatoos-one on the inside of her wrists, one on the top of her right foot, one on each shoulder blade, one on each side of her ankles and one on the back of her neck-including the faerie/butterfly illusion one on her lower back.

Our elder daughter looks at my beautiful soon to be wife, a small smirk on her visage and looks back at her baby sister. "Not yet, ma." She slides her hand down the bottle, slips a finger into the corner of the infant's mouth and is successful because I hear a slight popping sound. She sits Zandy up and alternates rubbing her back and patting it, producing a big belch from the bottom of the small child's stomach.

I chuckle and shake my head, Sam kissing my cheek when she reaches my side. She has four more bottles in the deep freezer, labeling before hand and Lyon storms around the corner. He's mad about something, but what it is will remain a mystery until Sam or I weasel it out of the second grader. I slowly walk over to the small blonde haired and blue eyed, devil horned child and drop down to his level to gain his attention. "What's wrong, Mitry?"

"I can't find my Power Ranger Zords," he pouts, folding his arms and giving me the boo boo lip.

"Didn't you bring them to Justin, Aaron or Nick's?"

He stops to think, his blue orbs searching with a single finger on his chin and he realizes where he left them. "I left a few at each of their houses and Chris and Joey's too." He runs off, heading right for the phone in the office next door to the kitchen to call the five men he just listed and reaches Justin first. "Uncle J, can you come get me?"

I laugh because I know that Lyon and J are inseparable when they get together for a 'big boy playdate', even more so since the twins have been born. He loves to take Lyon off our hands as much as he can so that he still gets the attention he wants, spending all the time he can with the kid and he plans on having his whole family come to LA for Thanksgiving so he can keep our middle child for the holiday vacation. It's a huge change for both of them and they want attention more than Sam and I could supply for either one of them, filling the void for that attention for one another.

Chapter End Notes:
Couple more chapters before it's done. Reviews and ideas are welcome and very appreciated. THANKS FOR READING!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story