July 21, 2011

Today is the day Nick and the Boys came to Florida. How he woke her up was, uhm, quite unconventional. Yeah, that fits it. How unconventional, you ask? Alright, I'll rewind to just before he woke her up.

I knew today would be a busy day for her between recording and seeing Nick and the other 8 guys. Today and tomorrow are interview free, she had requested it to be months ago. I'm fresh out of the shower and getting dressed when I hear someone heavy running up the stairs, straight for our room. I quickly stride into the room and see Nick pop his head into the room, smirking evilly as he signals for me to stay quiet. I shake my head no, silently telling him not to do whatever he could be thinking and wince when he jumps on the bed, clearing her side entirely. "Acey, quit it. Bubbie, stop sé. Aaliyah Leilani. Monster, I'mma whoop yo ass," she warns, kicking at Nick's feet and he falls off my side of the bed, landing on his side. "That sounded heavier than Aaron, just by a little," she observes, looking at me as she crawls over to my edge of the bed.
I kiss her, softly. "Because it is heavier than Aaron and older too."
She finally drops her eyes onto a cross legged Nick sitting on the floor, rubbing the back corner of his head. "Jack ass," she scolds.
"Morning to you, too, girl."
"Yeah, morning." Her tongue slips out between her lips and she scrunches her nose, Nick reciprocating the motion.
I shake my head. "Didn't your brother warn you?" I ask him as she stands on the bed and she dismounts, heading for the bathroom.
She doubles back and playfully kicks his side with her bare foot. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" he claims, laughing.
"Next time, just shake me awake. It just might give me enough of a start to jump out of bed faster," she quips, helping him up with a huge smirk on her face.
"We have a busy day today," he announces, hugging her tightly.
"Lemme shower," she says. They release each other and she gives me a kiss, looking in my cerulean orbs after. "You sure you're okay taking the kids alone?"
I run my fingers through her hair, scratching her scalp. "Absolutely, I have Tyler and Aaron helping me."
"They're just as bad as the kids!" she jokes.
We laugh and I kiss her again. "Not when it comes to our babies," I argue.
"I can tell my Icky?"
"Sure." She nods, grabbing a set of clothes and a towel before going for the bathroom to shower. I look at Nick and smile, making the bed. "She has some major news for you, I promise it's good."

She walks down the stairs and twists her hair up, clipping it in place. "Unmanageable mess," she mutters, looking around. "Where'd the kids disappear to?"
"Lance, Chris and Justin came and got them, they wanted to 'borrow' them," I tell her, pulling her close.
"I think I should tell him now," she whispers.
"Tell me what?" he asks, starting up her Gamecube.
She walks over, turns off the system and stands in front of the television. "That's my system."
"That's it?"
"No. We plan on getting my tubes untied around next Christmas."
"Ok?" he asks, not catching on.
"We will be trying to have the baby naturally."
"You told me and I told Chris, remember?"
"Who doesn't know?"
"The other 7 guys I'm touring with, not counting Brian because you told him first."
"Are they up yet?"
He pulls out his cell and sends a mass text to them, all 8. His phone beeps 8 different times and he laughs at a couple. "Yes, they're awake and on the way here."
"Geeeereat!" she sarcastically remarks, a knock at the door.
Nick motions to the front door. "Not my house, I'm the guest," he tells her, pouting.
"You nerd!" she quips, pushing him backward into the couch by his forehead as she passes by the sectional.
She opens the door and immediately becomes wrapped in at least five sets of arms, from every angle. "Missed you guys too." They step back and we see AJ, Howie, Jordan, Brian, Mark, Donnie, Joey and Danny. "Am I that missed?" she jokes.

AJ pulls his sunglasses down, looking over them at her. "That guy, kid, whatever you call him-"
"Nerd, Icky, It," she fires off random names she calls him.
"-has been on my last nerve since, ohhhhh, a week after leaving Boston."
"Stop lying, man," Nick says.
She stands there, holding the door for a few awkward seconds. "So, who am I riding-"
"JC," Nick interrupts.
"Me," AJ chirps.
"-with? No, AJ and you need a life, Icky," she finishes.
Once Jordan finishes laughing at the joke Nick and AJ made of her innocent question, he gives her a proper answer. "You'll be my passenger."
"Who else?"
"Just me, Nick and AJ."
Sam looks to the sky, shaking her head before bowing her head down and clasps her hand together in prayer form. "Lord, please keep me sane and prevent me from killing my cousin and AJ."
"Are we heading out?" Nick asks.
"Let's go, Carter," Jordan says, dropping an arm over her shoulders.
"No way, Knight," she reminds him, shoving his arm off her and heads outside.
"She's going to be my borrowed date while we're at rehearsal," AJ announces.
"Only in your dreams," she quips, scrunching her face together as she shakes her head. "I call shotgun!"

I smile as she leaves the house, almost to Jordan's rented car before she whips around and runs to me. Her arms wrap around my neck as she stands on her tip toes to kiss me. "I love you," she reminds me, pressing another loving kiss on my lips.
"I love you, too, álainn."
"See you later," she says, slowly pulling away and waving to me as she walks to the car. She blows kisses to me as she gets in and buckles up, Jordan driving off as soon as he heard the belt click.
"Time to get down to it," I say, smacking my hands together and rubbing them for a few seconds.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story