I swear, they have the most fucking ridiculous arguments and this is why I tape them-to post them to Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. What they don't realize is I've already put some of the embarrassing shit online and this just makes it all the sweeter. I tape this shit with my phone and smile. "Why are you holding your cell like that and smiling?" Nick asks me.
"You two are the best," I say, ending it and posting it to my three favorite media outlets. "Now it's all over the internet." I smirk evilly and lock my phone.
"That means she's done it before," Josh observes, knowing me far too well.
"On top of being very technologically adept," Nick comments.
"What in the world are you insinuating?" I tease.
"She did," they chorus.
"I did what?" I feign innocence.
"Babe, you posted videos of us already."
"You little shit!" Nick yells, "You already posted some! Twitter has five now, nine on Youtube and three on Facebook." He's silent for a moment. "She's been doing this since she's seen us when we hit Tampa."
"It's been over a year," Josh calculates.
Yup, more than a year and my album had been put off to be released when Nick's third album was released. Release dates have been set for Halloween 2013 (mine), October 24 (Nick's) and November 7 (Aaron's) and the media have dubbed those three weeks the 'Carter family release period'. I hope my ex enjoys track 7 on the album. I laugh thinking of that and get odd looks from them, eliciting more laughter from me. "What the fuck is so funny, Bitty Bre?"
I stop laughing and glare at him, ready to chop off his head. "Nick, I don't call you anything but the name your mom gave you and I expect the same from your mouth."
"You did it now," Josh comments.
"Bitty Bre, Bitty Bre, Biiiiiiiitttttttttyyyyyy Breeeeeeeeeeee," he annoyingly sings to get on my last nerve and it works cuz I flick his ear.
"You gon' get it, Snickerlas."
Nick looks at me, my mental state in question if I read his expression right. "What?" he chuckles.
I narrow my eyes and flick the back of his neck. He looks at me and glares at me. "I didn't stutter, Snickerlas."

I hear Aaliyah's insane laughter floating from the suite Josh and I have, making us grin like dorks. We open the door to find her running around like she got into my Amps or another source of too much caffiene, the boys calmly playing with their Hot Wheels and Lonnie and Big Mike looking frantic. Josh and I look at each other, joining Nick in laughing at the scene before us. "Ahem," Josh clears his throat to gain Lonnie's attention, "What happened?"
"She drank one of my energy drinks," he explains.
"Want her to crash?"
"That'd be nice."
"Give her one of the huge Pixi Stix."
Damn right I'm taping this shit, but it's only going on my personal page for Dawn's amusement. Josh calls her over to eat the colored sugar and she runs around for another hour, crashing quickly. "How the fuck?"
I stop taping it and look at security. "If you pair an Amp or Monster and a large amount of sugar in someone who has hyperglycemia-"
"Like Chris," Derek interjects.
I nod, smiling. "Yes, like Chris. The amount of sugar will cause them to spazz out and crash within 2 hours, but if you only have one element," I continue, shaking my head.
"Oh, I get it."
"Good, now remember it for the next time."
"Wait! How long will she be out?"
"2-3 hours from now, giving us just enough time to get to the airport and board the flight or bus to get to our next destination." I tap the boys' shoulders. "Go pack up, boys."
"Yes, mama," they chorus.
"Pack her things, too."

On the road to the next stop, Aaliyah wakes up a few hours later and climbs into Nick's lap to wake up. She's almost always at Nick, Josh or Aaron's side first thing in the morning and they don't seem bothered by it. "We're going through Fitchburg, right?" Nick asks me.
"Yes, and we will be getting a rental to drive around town for the day tomorrow and the day after or just hop the buses during the day, saving the car for non-bus route destinations and at night," I offer.
"What about getting to Boston for the concert?"
"Train."
"But won't we be recognized?" Josh asks.
"That's why we do it sans security and 'disguises'," I explain.
"What did security say?"


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story