She's crying out in pleasure beneath me and I lower myself to my forearms, flicking my tongue over her nipple. I slide my hands to grab handfuls of her ass and slam into her, eliciting a loud moan from her lungs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she mutters, her walls clamping down on me for the fifth time today. 

"Heh heh heh," I evilly chuckle at her over sensitivity after her release, feeling her squirm under me and her legs lock around mine. 

"-burn it up, set it on fire!" my phone screams and I ignore it, my lips locked with hers. It's My Darkest Days' 'Set It On Fire', it's set for one person and right now they don't matter. She got her tubes untied a few weeks ago, both of us wanting to get pregnant during the honeymoon. I know we have 5 already, but I want my personal football team and she agreed to it as long as nothing bad happens. 

"Fuck, yes!" she exclaims, her hips thrusting up to meet mine. I feel my release coming and I push into her depths as hard and fast as I can. I let out a low guttural moan as I coat her pink insides white, dropping my body down to put my head on her chest. "I'm shaking," she giggles, kissing my sweat covered forehead. 

"You're welcome," I tell her, softly laughing. I know she loves it when her body quivers after. I smile when our eyes lock, always reminded that she loves me more than words could express and she's stuck by me through everything.

"I love you, Josh."

"I love you, Sam."

"I heard your cell go off."

"It was only Johnny."

"What part of 'don't call during our honeymoon' didn't he understand?"

"I made an exception-when it has to do with unauthorized stories about the kids in the press." 

She sighs. "Call him back."

I return his call, his voice greeting me after a few rings. "What's up?" I ask. 

"There's a story about the twins having social delays according to US Weekly."

"We know they're not, fuck them. We can release a statement on our sites in response, telling the fans the truth."

"Alright, I'll have the teams get right on it, JC."

"Thanks. Bye." I hang up and put it on the night stand again, turning to face her once more. I wrap my beautiful new wife in my arms, pulling her close to me and hold her under me. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"What do you want to do?"

"Take in some local flavors," she barters. 

"We have been locked away in here for the past couple days, so I suppose," I agree, kind of teasing her. 

"I want to see what there is to see in Tokyo, babe."

"Maybe."

"Please?" she requests, almost whining. 

"Fine. Go get something sexy on, mami." She kisses me and I reach over the bed to slap her ass, only getting a flirtatious giggle from her as she moves away. I watch her gather a clean set of clothes, heading for the shower and I follow suit once I hear the shower start so I can join her. 

"What do you want to see?" I inquire. 

"Well, there's Higashi-Gyōen, Chinzan-Sō, Veno-Kōen, Sengaku-Ji, Kabukichō and take in a Kabuki play and try some traditional foods!"

"So you researched Tokyo," I laugh as we finish getting dressed. 

"Yes I did!" she chirps excitedly, applying eyeliner and mascara. "Can we go to a real geisha house and I get made over like one tomorrow?" she requests. 

I smile. "Sure. We can get a few kimonos today while we're out," I agree. 

"Really?" she asks, getting to her feet and facing me. I nod, grinning like a goon. She plants an excited kiss on my lips. She caught me entirely off guard and I wrap my arms around her small muscular body, holding her close. 

We stop making out so we can breathe and before we end up in the bed again, looking into each other's smiling faces. "The answer is yes, we can."

Her grin grows and her eyes shine, excitement being the most evident.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance