We walk up to this girl's house and Sam raps at the door. She smiles when the door flings open, a dumbfounded 17 year old girl jumping and shrieking once she looks at us. "Are you Rachel?" I ask, the girl rapidly nodding and crying. "Is your boyfriend Greg and his friend is Percy?" Her response is the same. "Can we come in?" She backs up to allow us inside. 

"Sit down," she finally tells us, motioning to the couch. 

"She speaks!" Sam teases. 

"I-I-I can't believe you're in my living room!" 

I chuckle. "Our fans are what keep us alive and I married my biggest fan, now my raising my other five biggest fans," I inform her. 

"I need a picture!"

Sam and I sit on the couch, curled together. "She's so excited! It feels so good to do this!" I kiss her and a flash goes off, both of us blinking to regain our sight.

"Sorry! I didn't mean that!"

Sam shakes her head. "Just warn us next time and take off the flash, it's not necessary if the lights are on."

"Where are your parents?" I wonder out loud. 

"I'm 19 and Greg is as well, I live alone."

"Sit down and relax, Rach," Sam laughs, the fan doing as she requests. "Take a deep breath and slowly let it out."

Rachel has black hair that is halfway down her back, about two or three pant sizes smaller than Sam was when we first met and has grey eyes. She might stand about five foot seven, her high school diploma from Joey's alumni and numerous framed photos adorn the walls. She has a tank top and running shorts on, her hair haphazardly thrown up once she sits down. "Can I ask some questions?" Rachel asks. 

"Video tape it and sure," I reply. She sets up her silver digital camera, presses record and composes herself.

"What are your kids' names and ages?"

Straight to the personal shit! "You can't release this or we will sue for it," Sam advises. 

"I promise," she claims. 

"Mikal is 17, Aaliyah is 15, Demitryus is twelve and then we have our fraternal twins, Nickoly and AlexZandrya who are six." 

She asked a handful of questions and wished us well, allowing us to leave after an hour unharmed. 

 

We climb onto the bus after an interview and some photos, too tired to care where we fall asleep. I sit down in the lounge and pull my beautiful wife with me, taking up one of the longer couches. "Josh, sleep," she whines in the way she does when she's exhausted. 

"Yeah, sleep," I agree, wrapping my body around hers and kissing the back of her neck half a moment after she moved her hair. 

She sleepily moans, no longer fighting the urge to KO and someone pulls her over exerted body from my own awhile later. "Yo, C, come on. We gotta go inside," I hear Big Mike tell me, being thrown over someone's shoulder soon after and they groan from my dead weight. 

"You'd think she'd be lighter, but fuck no!" I hear Lonnie bitch, panting. 

"You also had to fight her and JC before you could do anything," Big Mike comments, most likely in my room already. 

"Remember, muscle weighs more, ladies," Derek reminds them. 

 

I wake up, holding her again and close my eyes again. I did until the younger three jump on us, waking us up. I groan and she giggles, calming down the kids quickly. "Give us ten minutes and we can go out to breakfast." They shout, leaving the room to harass our security. "So tired."

"And you said you wanted another ten," she reminds me, pressing her rose petal lips to mine before getting up.  She faces away from me, bending over to dig in our bag for clothes.

"So? We have plenty of time, mami," I argue playfully, my hands slipping under my head and my eyes glued to her heart shaped bubble butt. 

She sighs. "You're staring at my ass again, ain't you?" she demands, shaking her ass and looking at me over her slender shoulder. 

"Nine years and you're still breath taking as the day we first talked on the phone."

"Huh?"

"Aaron sent me a picture of you, remember?"

"How long has it been?"

"Nine years of you and the kids being my biggest blessings and I wouldn't even dream of consider changing it at all." I push against the bed, getting into a kneeling position on the edge of the bed and she tosses the clothes onto the counter in the bathroom. She struts over to me, barefoot and in a pair of my boxer briefs and one of her lacy tank tops with her hair a mess. 

She giggles. "What?"

"How you got up on the bed, it made me think of Justin getting up from the one in 'Tearing Up My Heart'. Back when he was actually innocent and you guys were all soo young, such baby faces." She pats my cheeks, smirking. I shrug, wrapping my arms around her middle and kissing her belly. I believe we've been on the road for two months and just got to Connecticut last night, putting us three days away from Boston and then head north before we spend nearly three weeks in New England before going down the rest of the east coast. After that, it's the rest of the world and she's over the moon thrilled. She LOVES to travel the world, pleasing the fans and critics, performing and amusing the fans we have at each sold out venue on this tour, exciting the fans makes her the most because they leave happy and have enjoyed the whole thing. Her meet and greets are included in her $120 per ticket prices for all her fans, only asking for $80 more for special autographed commemorative items to be included with their first 13 rows of seats.

"You still love me," I state. 

"Yes, more with each day that comes and goes. 28 years of loving you, the past nine being up close and personal." She holds me tightly, bending to barely press her lips to the crown of my head. 

"Thanks for doing this, all of it. I mean from the kids to getting me in the studio down to doing every single thing you have in almost a decade." I mean every fucking word I just said. I look into her light blues and smile gently. "Especially teaching each other to really love again."

"It was all worth it. We should shower before they drive Lonnie, Derek, Big Mike and Tiny insane."

She pulls on my hands and I reluctantly follow, earning a kiss once the bathroom door shuts. I put the clothes on the back of the toilet and when I turn around, she's pulling her see through orange lacy boyshorts down. I watch her bend at the waist slowly and I strip out of my shorts, having slept naked underneath. I silently creep up behind her as she bends to take her feet out of them, slipping inside her pink velvet and grabbing her hips as she moans. "Oh, fuck," she groans, pushing on the wall, her hands slowly working their way up it as she moves against it so we can do it standing upright and I follow her lead, getting louder without enough volume for anyone outside our room to hear us. I brush my lips against her neck, slowly trailing down her shoulder and back, my nails digging into her at the top of her thighs in the front.

"JC! Sam! Hurry up! The youngest boys are driving us out of our minds and it's like younger and crazier versions of Chris and Justin!" I slowly cease my movements. 

"Fuck," she groans, "this is gonna kill me, but we haven't got any choice but to finish this later." She looks over her shoulder at me and I whimper. 

"Please, no," I plead. 

"I don't wanna, either, but Demitryus and Nickoly are driving them up a wall."

"Never able to be freaky through to the end."

"Part of having children, baby," she reminds me, pushing her hips backward toward me. 

"Ohhhhhh!" I moan, allowing my head to drop back in enjoyment and the upcoming agony. "You're such a tease," I growl. 

"I'll try not to make it too bad for you."

I raise an eyebrow, slowly pulling out and scratch from the inside of her beautifully sculpted thighs to near her hips, a low groan coming from her. "I'll make sure that you have the hardest time trying not to jump my bones," I promise her. 

"We have five interviews today between nine and four with time for lunch after two of them, a meet and greet and a fan chat on tumblr and twitter all before the show tonight," she informs me. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance