I'm on my public Tumblr, my Twitter and Facebook accounts open on other tabs as I reply to fans, family and friends. I scroll down my Twitter and see a tweet thanking me for taking the time out to see @Rachie99_Tampa when we had been in Tampa. 'Thanks @Lil_Breanna8613 for hanging out with me and bringing @JCChasez with you! #unforgettable!'

I click 'reply' and type my response. 'If I find out a fan is sick and missed my show, I make it up to them. Thanks for being a great fan! <3 you!'

I sit back, jumping to the tab for Tumblr and checking my mail on that site, a huge smirk on my face. My fans are bogging it down horribly. It's so worth it, this proves it to them. Justin and Chris are being such dorks. They're on their Twitter accounts, tagging Josh and I in every single one they're sending at this moment. I can tell, my computer is going off every five seconds and I'll check it in a few. Nick is on Tumblr, evident by the Boys' account. He just posted a picture of he and I, our faces scrunched up and tongues out. The hashtag and caption make me giggle. 'Me and #Lil_Bre8613 being normal. She's on this site and Twitter RIGHT NOW. @Lil_Breanna8613 is her Twitter! #ask lots and lots of questions #talk to her already!'

I reply to it and smile as I type what I have to say. 'I am bouncing back and forth between the sites, so please be patient!'

A fan goes out of their mind a minute after that was posted. Their name on the site is Rightoff*Backwards. 'Omfg! Lil Breanna IS on here and Twitter! She def replied to my bf, Rach and now her cousin! Hop on this now people! She's here to talk to us! That IS an awesomely cool person to take time out just for us fans! Even JC is on twitter, answering us as fast as he can! I can imagine him asking her for help and it's adorable!'

I smile at my laptop. 'I am on here, Twitter and my personal FB! JC looks frustrated. Please go easy on him! He's good at it, but not fluent yet! He's not big on the internet or media sites, so slow down. Have mercy on him! Link this to your Twitter accounts, I'd like all fans to be aware. Thanks! Love you all! :* <3'

I guess some fans tagged he and I in their tweets concerning that, the look on his face says it. "Really, babe?" he demands.  "I know you need time to answer them all, so now you have it," I reason, the sounds slowing down from his computer. I answer a few fans on the site I'm on, jumping onto Twitter and giggling. '@Lil_Breanna8613 said to pass this along for @JCChasez's sake', @Rachie99_Tampa posted.

 'Thanks, girl!' I comment on it.

'Anytime! Follow me on Tumblr please Tampa99Rach?'

'You following me already?'

'Yes!'

I rapidly do as she requested, going back to our conversation on the other social media site. 'Request approved and fulfilled! Lol!'

Nick tweets his way into the discussion. 'I had to harass her to follow me on her public one!'

'I had to get you to follow my private one first, Snickerlas!'

'Hush with that noise, Bitty Bre!'

'Keep it up!'

'XD I can!'

'You sicko!'

He puts up a photo of him holding up a piece of paper with the word 'it' written in his script across the page. 'See? I'm keeping it up! XD I crack myself up!'

I face palm myself. "Are you and Nick seriously fighting on here?"

"Not really, I consider it playful banter."

Josh tweets on the same one. 'She considers this ^ to be playful banter between her and @nickcarter. It's so much funnier in person!'

"Really now?" I ask him.

 "I love you," he playfully remarks.

 "Love you more," I retort, rapidly typing away on the keyboard. 'This is sooooo much funnier!' I tweet, including a link to my YouTube account and tag the two men in it. 

'Ignore that last one from her! It's spam!' Nick claims. Multiple fans comment that Nick was trying to conceal it, knowing he's embarrassed about it and I laugh as people begin tagging friends in their comments, aware it's going to be all over all three sites by morning.

 'Pointless, huh? Trying to deceive the fans and public?'

':/ I hate you so much right now! :'

'<3 love you more, cuzzo! <3'

"Sam! Josh! Soundcheck!" Cassie yells at us, rolling her eyes from behind her phone.  I giggle, logging off after informing the fans.

 "I'm going to get you back, Sam," Josh warns me, his ass still planted in the chair. I get up, face him and quickly flash him, slowly backing up to the door. "Really? That's how it is?" he questions, his jaw working again as I get near the only entrance and exit to the room. I nod, smirking.

 "Yup!" I yell, turning my back to him and running like a bat outta hell for the stage. I hear him chasing me and I smile, his feet pounding the ground a few feet behind me as I navigate the way to the stage. I thought I made it scott free until Justin grabs me from behind in a bear hug and Chris smiles at me like the demon he can be.

"I got her, C!" Justin calls out, holding tight to me while I wriggle and squirm, my attempts proven to be in vain when my husband stands in front of me. 

"I love you," I rapidly respond to his devious grin. He kisses the side of my neck, gently nipping the flesh he just had his lips on and his lips grip the bottom of my earlobe, a moan forcing itself out of my throat, barely audible.

"I'll have my revenge later tonight after the show, mami," he informs me, his lips brushing the shell of my right ear and his tongue flicks it. 

"What I really wanna say, I can't define," I softly sing in reply, my cheek pressing against his. 

"My soul just can't wait," he fires back, singing another part of Sublime's 'Santeria'. 

"I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy."

"I'm the type of lover with sensitivity."

"Unh, caress me down."

"Unh, and that's the loving sound."

"You guys are freaks," Chris comments.

"Le vanta," I continue, ignoring him. Josh cracks a smile.

"She licks it like a lollipop," he belts out. 

"You better be singing Framing Hanley's version."

"It's one of your favorite covers of a sucky song," he responds, taking hold of me and shooting Justin a look that tells him to release.

"Call me so I can make it juicy for ya." I roll my hips against him, my eyes burning for him. This is our game, used for vocal exercises and amusement.

"Still hotter than anything I can put into words," he tells me. I laugh and Cassie joins us, albeit in the fourth row of seats.

"You have about ten minutes to begin warming up."

I smile at him and he kisses my nose. "I think the joy kill is telling us that play time is over."

I sigh, crossing my arms and pouting. "Fiiiiiiinnnneee," I whine. 

 

We get our mic packs on, hand mics in our palms and we smile because we never go through soundcheck with our own songs. It's always rock or R&B, sometimes soul and we always have fun, jumping from song to song as we think of lyrics to some that we know by heart. I begin bopping my head to a beat in my head. "Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't hurt this much.

 And never will I have to answer again to anyone, please don't get me wrong because I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you.

I don't wanna be alone, but now feel like I don't know you."

 Justin begins to let his head bob around. "Fiona says she's out shopping, but she's under me and I'm not stopping." My eyes are closed and I can feel Josh's annoyance at Justin's first choice. 

I hear Chris tapping his sneakered foot on the stage. "All the promises they made us are all shattered on the ground.

In your defense, you've done no wrong and live life in innocence.

 So how could they ever look you in the eye?

If I could be the man on your shoulder to watch you as you grow older, I think it's much easier tonight," Chris' beautiful tenor/falsetto voice rings out with pure emotion.

Josh takes a deep breath, releasing it. "Since I first saw you. It's been awhile since I could stand on my own two feet again.

It's been awhile since I could call you.

And everything I can't remember, it's fucked up as it always seemed.

 The consequences that are rendered, I stretched myself beyond my means.

It's been awhile since I could say I wasn't addicted.

It's been awhile since I could say I love myself as well again.

It's been awhile since I've gone and fucked things up, just like I always do.

It's been awhile, but all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you." He steps in front of me as he sings the word 'addicted', pulling me closer to him by my hip and I open my eyes to look into his.

"It's been awhile since I could look at myself straight.

It's been awhile since I said I'm sorry.

It's been awhile since I've seen the way the candles light your face.

It's been awhile, but I can still remember just the way you taste." He lowers his mic, smiling after a quick brush of his mouth against mine.

I grin back at him. "To this chapter of my ever changing life.

And there's mistakes, the path is long.

And I'm sure I'll answer for them when I'm gone.

So when the day comes and the sun won't touch my face, tell the ones who care enough that I've finally left this place that's been so cold.

Look at my face, all the stories it will tell I can't erase." I swallow, taking a sharp, quick breath and it settles in deeply.

 "Just one more song,  just something to remind you when I'm gone, when I'm gone.

The road to hell along the way is paved with good intentions, so they say.

Some believe that no good deed goes unpunished in the end or so it seems.

So when the day comes and the sun won't touch my face, tell the ones who care enough that I've finally left this place that's been so cold," I belt out.

I take another deep breath. "So this is it, I say goodbye to this chapter of my ever changing life."

Justin taps a fast beat on his hip, my ears recognizing Pierce the Veil's 'A Match Into Water' and smile when I know I've forced this song to become stuck in his head. "God, you vulture!

Bring her back or take me with her!"

He keeps the beat, not knowing half of the chorus.

"Make me a promise here tonight like a tidal wave, dream us in early graves.

Never wanted it to be this way.

The chemicals will bring you home, I guess.

With sudden death, we fight back.

You traitor!"

He takes a breath. "We will bring a tidal wave and nothing will remain!

She's mine, you stay away from her, it's not your turn!" His eyes are locked with Josh's and I pray Chris will sing something that can change the mood. 

Chris clears his throat, lifting his mic to his mouth. "I don't wanna waste my time become another casualty to society, never fall in line and never become another victim of conformity.

Because you don't know us at all, we laugh when old people fall.

But what would you expect with a conscience so small?

Heavy metal and months, that's how we were raised."

He smiles. "We like having fun at other people's expense and cutting you down is just a minor offense and it's none of your concern.

I guess I'll never learn, I'm sick of being told to wait my turn." 

Justin and Josh laugh at the other man's choice of song. "Don't count on me to let you know when.

Don't count on me, I'll do it again.

Don't count on me, that's the point you're missing.

Don't count on me cuz I'm not listening!"

"Never let herself again and that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But, darling, you are the only exception."

He kisses my lips. "Maybe I know somewhere, deep in my soul that love never lasts.

And we've got to find other ways to make it alone but keep a straight face.

And I've got to live like this, keeping it a comfortable distance."

 

We go in this fashion until it's time to sing as a quartet, smiling at one another and the tension having vanished. I start with the first line of the song and once they readily recognize it as Since October's 'Beautiful', they join me after the first verse.  "Oh, how beautiful you are

So perfect in my eyes

So terrible and wrong

You look beautiful tonight," I begin, hoping they know what song this is.

 
"You're completely perfect

But perfectly incomplete

You're lacking only me

But you acted like you didn't want to know me


I have never seen your face

This glimpse of fantasy

I've fallen on my knees

Listen please, listen to me

Oh, how beautiful you are

So perfect in my eyes

So terrible and wrong

You look beautiful tonight

For you to love me

For you just to know my name

Someday, sometime

Just for you to say that you'll be mine

I have never seen your face

This glimpse of fantasy

I've fallen on my knees

Listen please, listen to me

Oh, how beautiful you are

So perfect in my eyes

So terrible and wrong

You look beautiful tonight

I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting

Oh, how beautiful you are

So perfect in my eyes

So terrible and wrong

You look beautiful tonight

Bleed this through me

You look beautiful tonight

Bleed this through me," we collaborate flawlessly, a perfect blend of four voices. 

 

Someone beyond my line of sight claps their hands, genuinely praising us and a second pair of hands join in. "We never thought we'd be replaced vocally, it hadn't crossed our minds that it might only take one woman to do so," a bass voice confesses.

"This isn't a confessional," I quip, jumping off the edge of the stage because I think I know who the voice belongs to, aware it's been far too long since we've seen him and whoever he brought with him. We're in Mississippi, Biloxi exactly and I picked this one cuz it's near one of our friends' hometowns. I also knew about what time frame he'd be around here and I made sure a few tickets were sent to his home in this state. He smiles at me, his green eyes twinkling before embracing me.

"Hey, shorty."

I wrap my arms around his waist, humming at the warmth in our usual greeting. "You got the passes?"

"Yes, my parents and siblings and Darren will be here in an hour. You've met Michael." A brown eyed and slightly husky Italian man takes me from his friend's arms. "And you know Joey."

"Hi."

Michael isn't one for many words. I pull him and James into the group hug. "Of course I remember the love of your life who makes you happy and one of your best friends that you just so happened to perform in a multi talented group with."

"I brought a good friend of mine with me," James informs me, the three men pulling away from me and the 42 year old blonde motions to my right to a man I recognize immediately. I smile like a goon.

"Jason David Frank."

"Lil Breanna," he retorts, nodding with a teasing smirk on his face. "These two guys told me you're an old fan of mine." He points at Joey and James. 

I nod once. "I have been since you first brought Tommy Oliver to life back in the nineties on the original Power Rangers show."

He chuckles, his body shaking almost violently. "How much do you know about me?"

"Married twice and have five children, spent a few years as an MMA fighter professionally."

He shrugs. "Not too concerned about getting all the personal details, a true respectful fan. Thank you." 

"Not a problem, Jason. You deserve the respect that people should give you when it concerns your personal life."

He laughs. "You've been on both sides of the fence; as a fan and as a public figure, a celebrity. You understand our need for privacy."

I scoff. "More than you know. How'd you enjoy our soundcheck and vocal warm up?" I ask him, shaking his hand as he gets to his feet and quickly yanks me into a short embrace. 

"Who's this?" Josh demands, that green monster peeking around a corner curiously as he approaches us. "Hey, Lance! What's up, Joey?" he greets our friends, his eyes cutting back to Jason with a glare in them. I laugh at his display.

"Baby, this is Jason David Frank." A blank stare. He has no clue. "On the first Power Rangers show he played as the green and white power rangers, Tommy Oliver." He raises an eyebrow. "MMA fighter," I finish. 

"I have no damn clue who the fuck he is."

"Amy Jo Johnson played Kimberly Hart, his character's love interest."

Justin and Chris join us. "I'm a fan of yours!" Justin announces, offering his hand and shakes it happily. "Justin Timberlake."

"Oh, the curly top from *NSYNC!" Jason retorts, pointing at Justin's face and laughs for a moment at the annoyed expression on the younger man's face. "My daughter has been a fan of yours since she was a toddler."

"To be honest, I don't see why anyone would be a fan of his," I mutter.

Josh laughs hysterically. "Burn! Me either, mami."

I smirk, face Justin and bat my lashes. His response is to flip me off. "Real mature, Curly," Lance fires back at him. 

"Whatever, Poofoo," he grumbles. Lance uses both middle fingers and Justin gives it back to him. I throw them for a serious loop by giving them the 'triple middle finger' (it's hard to do a step by step instruction when you need it demonstrated) and Josh cachinnates about it, knowing the meaning of it when we spent a few days around Christmas halfway across the country with one of my childhood friend's at their place.

Chapter End Notes:

Sublime-Santeria, Caress Me Down

Framing Hanley-It's Not What They Said, Lollipop

 Lustra-Scotty Doesn't Know

Staind-Something To Remind You, It's Been Awhile

Pierce The Veil-A Match Into Water

Sum 41-Fatlip

Paramore-The Only Exception

Since October-Beautiful

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance